Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Détails de l'article

Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)
Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)
Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)
F-Shoes | Bondgirl [Rouge Vin]

Cette botte épouse les contours de la jambe qui la porte. Elle est parfaite pour toute espionne britannique, qu'elle soit en jupe courte ou en pantalon ajusté. Les deux petites boucles en haut et la plus large permettent aussi de bien l'ajuster. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle F-Sole pour le confort et la durabilité. Mais faites attention où vous posez les pieds, car un F laissé au sol pourrait vous dévoiler. La circonférence approximative du mollet : Pointure 6-7 (13"), pointure 8-9 (14") pointure 10-11 (15"). Hauteur approximative : Pointure 6-7 (14,5"), pointure 8-9 (15") pointure 10-11 (15,5"). Talon : 1.5".

Instagram @fluevog #vog_bondgirl

Sean C. from our New York store says:
The Bondgirl Boots fit like a glove, with a slim fit around the calf.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   109 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by boot lover from Rocky Mountains:
Don't stop!

From the lack of available sizes, it looks as though the company is phasing out the Bond Girls and the Ceces. I hope this is just a temporary shortage, not a shift to other styles. I'd love to buy more of these basic, stylish but tough boots, in interesting colors. Please don't stop making them!
Posted by Christina Bronwen from Victoria:
Zipper broke immediately!

I love the look of these boots, but when they arrived, and I put them on inside, I pulled up the zipper only to have it break! I am so sad. I guess I will have to return them. I am not sure how exchanges work with Fluevog when one orders online. (:`(
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Sorry to hear that Christina, the Vancouver store will be contacting you shortly to resolve this. :)
Posted by J Jans from Ottawa:
These boots rock!!

Besides being the most comfortable boot I own, with the roomiest toe box ever, these boots look fantastic and edgy. Tonnes of compliments, and mostly from men! Next up...a green pair.
Posted by Sophie:
Merci! I just love my Bond Girl boots.It's almost as though they propel me forward with each step. They are formidable!
Posted by Terin from Oregon:
Classic-to-be

I have loved Fluevogs since my fist pair of tall Angels waaaaay back in the 90's (still have those boots, by the way. Vogs are built to last!) After obsessing over these Bondgirls in black online last year, convinced they had to be my new winter boot, I ordered online without even trying them on. I generally order a half size up than I could really fit into because I can't stand a clausterphobic foot- but these are so roomy and comfy I could've gone smaller. Now a year later, I still get compliments on my "new" boots, despite wearing them quite alot and being pretty active & generally wearing through shoes quickly. In fact, my slim friend (who like me has a hard time finding boots that don't float on her legs) sheepishly admitted that she'd bought the exact same pair after seeing mine! The thing I love about these is how comfortable they are- broke in immediately, roomy in the toe box, warm, can stomp around all day, great traction- yet they are still slim and fabulous. In fact, now that the Adriana Lunas came out (and I started pining for a pair in brown) I had half a second of wondering if I should've waited for those instead- but I just don't think the comfort of the Bondgirl could be matched! Sigh, looks like I'll just have to start saving for another pair...
Posted by Connie from Utah:
Will forever be mine

I can't even tell you when I bought these boots, maybe 10 years ago?....what I do know is they still look like I bought them yesterday. In fact, just last week two people told me they were going to steal them. These are my all time favorite boots. I have 4 other pairs of Fluevog boots (which I adore) but these boots far and away get the most compliments. If you are looking for a long term investment in some fantastic boots, go for it!!! ]:o)
Posted by Rebecca E Nehez from United States:
Bond Girl for Life

These boots were purchased in in 2003 which makes them almost 9 years old. They get better every second that I have them. I have worn them in the snow, sun, rain and wind. They are everything that is cool and right in the world. I will continue to wear them until they explode off my feet. I imagine when the apocalypse comes I will wear these boots into the bowels of the forest where I will survive on berries and mushrooms until a new society is born.
Posted by MacRotten from Toronto:
Five years and still going strong

I've had these puppies for 5 years and wear them every day in winter, and sometimes in the Spring/Fall. Two things to such great love is caring for them. Let them dry out in the open every night, and treat them to some polish every once in a while. Do not attempt puddles, but if you do, just let them really dry out, and you'll be surprised. I love the fit and the boot is my one true love
Posted by Sarah:
OMG the PAIN

Just bought my first pair of Fluevogs at a friends urging at how comfortable they are. Bought 6.5, true size, then returned for 7 so slightly bigger than what I normally wear. It's my first day wearing them and am IN PAIN!! Is this normal? How long does it take to break them in? They don't seem to be stretching at all. (:`(
Posted by Elizabeth from New York:
Hello Beautiful

The moment the woman at the NY store slipped the burgundy Bond Girls on my feet, I knew they had to be mine. I was slightly worried about committing to wear them for the first time on a very stompy weekend, but they were insanely comfortable and I did a LOT of walking. No break in period at all, and they actually fit my calves brilliantly - I was worried they'd be too big.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants