Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Operettas | Malibran [Noir]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <678910111213141516> résultats suivants

Posted by OMGI'MINHEART4VOGS from TORONTO:
MALIBRANILICIOUS

I've wanted and petted and online stalked you Malibran, and now I have you in turquoise...that's right..not black. I love you and now know what you and your kind are all about. You're a full size (yowza) over my street shoe, but you are divine and my flippers have yet to be better shod.
Posted by Krista from The Hammer, Ontario:
With Fluevogs you get what you pay for - high quality, comfort, and freakin' adorable style. Why buy cheap shoes at the mall that only last for 6 months when you can invest in a pair of timeless Fluevogs that make you happy every time you put them on? I'm a 7.5 or 8 in Vogs and went with the 7.5 based on other reviews here. I was also torn between the yellow and gray, but in the end decided to go with the gray and I absolutely love them. They go with almost everything I own, but the color & the contrasting white stitching, still pop and make a statement. So much so that I got asked about my shoes several times even though only the toebox was pointing out underneath my jeans. Imagine when the entire awesomeness of the shoes are on display! My feet will definitely be dancing as I walk my whippets down the street this summer. Fluevogs for Life!
Posted by Elisabeth from Vancouver:
After falling in love with the Giulia booties, I checked out the rest of the Operetta family, hoping I could find a pair of shoes that were equally cute and comfortable. Fluevog did not disappoint: my wine-red Malibrans are the cat's derriere indeed! They are every bit as awesome as the boots. When I wear them I just want to stare at my feet all day (and, judging by the comments I get, other people are staring too). I should mention that I took a size 5 in these shoes, instead of my usual 6. I was surprised by this because my Giulia booties (also in the Operetta family) are a size 6 and they fit great. Go figure.
Posted by Leslie Vassallo from jasper alberta:
my happy shoes

These were my first pair of Fluevogs. I am a waitress is a busy,casual fine dining resturant. Even on my worst of days I could put on these shoes and feel confident and a little sassy. I even wore them to work at eight months pregnant and they were still so comfy. I have had them for several years and they are still in great shape. I have very hard to fit, wide feet and they fit me perfectly. My best purchase ever.
Posted by big jen from sarasota FL:
Dearest Kate from Santa Fe who may or may not ever see this response BUT: I wanted to reply to you that my 1st pair of fluevog's were a half to a full size too small for me but i still wore them regularly for over a year b4 i actually purchased same shoe, right size (lily darlings, size 11...)My info is that even tho the size was WAy too small AND i wore them ALOT! They Never blew out and when I gave them away to my girl MYA in Austin, they were still practically like new, so im shockedthat yours blew out so soon. I mean I have been wearing my NEW good fitting 1s for like 3 years all the time and they look like new if i polish them 1X a year!!! I love the "vog"!~! Love and adoration always, Big Jen ()-)
Posted by Tiffany Hentchel from tiffany_phillips@hotmail.com:
Not really for narrow feet

I have been drooling over Fluevogs for years and finally broke down and ordered these. They are super cute and well made, but don't fit so great on my skinny feet. The heel to toe length is perfect but they seem a bit wide. My foot kind of slides back and forth. Also, the strap with no buckle is way to loose. I am going to take them to a shoe repair place to see if they can take some length out of that strap. Otherwise, they are very comfy! ,-)
Posted by Christine from Vancouver:
love these

I love these shoes ... but find that my middle toes, close to foot, get sore after wearing them for a day. What can I do?
Posted by lilu from prague:
4th pair of 'vogs

They are MINE, ALL MINE! Red and sexy and so comfy. There's something about this shoe, I have ophelias as well and those are classy, but these are innocent AND sexy. True to size and make your feet look small. I know I will destroy them on the cobblestones of Prague, but what can one do?!
Posted by Anne Reynolds from Juneau, Alaska:
my 1st vogs

The red Malibrans were my very first Fluevog purchase almost three years ago. They reminded me of the red buckle shoes I wore as a little girl (yes, even up here in Alaska we've got style and taste!) Although I now have over ten pairs of Fluevogs the Malibrans are my go to's! They are comfortable, stylish, just a bit edgy and hold up to the rain (which we get A LOT of). Perfect for dressing up, down, and all the in between. @>-
Posted by kate from Santa Fe, New Mexico:
Cute shoes, don't last long

These are my favorite looking black shoes I've ever owned. The problem: I've had them for six months and they are totally blown out. Yes, I wear them often but they are EXPENSIVE and should last much longer. The sole of the heel has worn down to plastic. The rubber of the sole all over is peeling off and there is already a hole in the leather of the toe on one shoe. I was a total Fluevog sucker: LOVE the design but wish they were made better.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Looks like you might have gotten some good wear out of them. Due to the soft (comfy) rubber, its easy to wear them everyday, and out. We have replacement heel lifts, and any cobbler can outfit a soft Vibram sole on the bottom to keep them going for much longer. Contact your closest Fluevog store, and they can send you heel lifts.

résultats précédents <678910111213141516> résultats suivants