Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Détails de l'article

Malibran (Turquoise)
Malibran (Turquoise)
Malibran (Turquoise)
VENTE
Reg $279
Operettas | Malibran [Turquoise]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants

Posted by Darcy from Denton, TX:
My first Fluevogs (by the way, your customer service is hilarious and efficient!). I used the fact that I was a bridesmaid as an excuse to buy some; I knew I wasn't going to have fun schlepping around for this color (goldenrod) to match my sash, so I said "oh well!" and got them. Soooo cute, very comfy. They seem a bit loose (took my larger size b/c of my high arch and the straps) but still quite comfortable AND I can wear funky socks with them. I am an elementary art teacher and wore them yesterday... tell you what, little kids have good taste! I got so many compliments on them. Hooray :-{ Isn't he just the cutest little emoticon... look at him... awwww...
Posted by christa from alameda:
This is my 2nd pair from the Operetta family, and they are fabulous! No breaking in, fit like they were made just for me and are true to my regular size of 7 1/2. If you're going to wear a sock you'd probably want a 1/2 size up. Incredible comfort and unique retro style make these shoes an excellent addition to any wardrobe--they look cute with jeans as well as a dressy skirt.
Posted by Sue morra from sueiscool@rogers.com:
comfortabulous!

If anyone had ever told me a heel could be this comfy i would have tolld them to shut the f#%k up! I have the yellow ones and i'm pretty sure that I'll own one in every colour within a year.
Posted by Sera from Vancouver:
I'm a swimmer, so I live in athletic clothes. I am always tempted to wear these shoes with my sweats because they provide far more comfort than any athletic shoe can even hope to aspire to. ,-)
Posted by Shannon from St. Louis:
These shoes are so easy to wear. No breaking in period and they go with so many outfits. I took my regular 'vog size which is 1 size above my street shoe (mass produced) size.
Posted by Anne-Marie from Melbourne, Australia:
Love my red Malibrans!!

Hello, Just to say I bought my ruby red Malibrans from Sole Devotion in the city on the weekend. This is my 2nd pair of Fluevogs- boots the first time (gorgeous too!) The Malibrans are just divine. I have drooled over them on the website for ages!! It has only been 4 days, but I can't stop looking at my shoes and have already had loads of comments about how gorgeous they are. From someone who is on their feet all day, I can say that they are easy to wear, comfortable and sexy all at the same time. I can't wait to visit the Fluevog store in NYC early next year- I have made it a "must-do" stop on my travels!! I am so happy I found Fluevog!
Posted by Ingrid Asmundson from Seattle:
Perfect!

These shoes are just *amazing*. They're cute, sexy, stylish, AWESOME, and unique. Fluevogs are the only heels I can walk in comfortably - I'll never buy another brand, now that I know how comfortable heels can be. They feel like they were made specifically for me: they fit my small (size 5), wide feet perfectly. I have them in the wine color (which is really a gorgeous ruby red), and they look perfectly adorable with semi-casual to formal outfits - especially with the incredible matching bag. I've had them for about a year, and they still look brand new. I get gushing compliments every single time I wear these honeys. Do yourself a favor and buy these immediately!
Posted by Ronda Brulotte from Albuquerque, NM:
Very comfortable shoe!

These shoes fit like a glove and were comfortable right out of the box. Super cute, funky design that goes with dress and more casual clothes.
Posted by indigonat from Montreal:
I looooooove these shoes!

Never walked in heels as I could not find a comfortable pair... until I got these. I can now walk all day in these and not even get a blister. They were comfortable from day 1. I get lots of compliments as everybody loves my little red shoes :-)
Posted by jennifer hansen from Houston, Texas:
I love these shoes!!

I bought these shoes during a trip to NYC in March 2009. I now own them in two colors, along with several other variations of the Operetta. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I bought my first Fluevogs in 2000, and have been adding to those ever since. Almost ten years later, the first pair I bought still look spectacular. Thanks so much for these beautiful shoes!!!

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants