Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Détails de l'article

Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
Elizabeth (Bourgogne)

Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Bourgogne]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   50 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345

Posted by Shawn Bird from Canada:
true to size for me at 6.5

I wear a 6.5 in every Vog I've ever tried (Bellevues, Merit,K2) and these were no exception. I didn't get to bring them home because the low front rode in just the wrong spot, but length and width were perfect for me. I have B width ball and AA width heel. Looking forward to the next Queen Transcendent incarnation. I've heard rumours. I am excited.
Posted by Ginny from Melbourne:
Stable .... and snug!

The emerald green is simply the loveliest. These - a beautiful homage to one of the most amazing women in recent history - are very stable for such an "out there" heel, and the heel height is modified by the platform, whicih is welcome. Thanks for the expert sizing info, San Fran, as indeed they fit snug. If you're an 8 in Malibran, Voggers, go up a half size in this fabulous shoe.
Posted by Carla from Vancouver:
Best Fluevogs Ever!!!!

I bought the green ones and the reddish ones today. I had to go up a size to a 9 since they fit a bit narrowly. I have many (30 plus) fluevogs and these are the best ones yet! Thanks John!!!!
Posted by Theresa from Fort McMurray Alberta:
Oh, you clever, clever people. I ordered these in green, and the Calgary store shipped them right up to me. I opened the box and as my 13-year old daughter would say 'holy motherclucker". There are shoes and then there are SHOES, and these are SHOES in the boldest and biggest font imaginable. I own many pairs of Vogs but these are simply the tops. Is it coincidence my middle name is Elizabeth? I think not. This was destiny. I went with a size 8 (normally a 7 and 1/2) they fit like a glove and frankly I cannot wait to knock 'em dead in my little city when I wear these out. Thank you once again for giving me art to wear on my feet!
Posted by Ann from Toronto:
Super Star

Love, love, love these shoes. They had just come in and I spied them sitting on the counter. As soon as I put them on I knew I had to have them. How can you not feel like a super star strutting around in these babies? I found they fit true to size.
Posted by Petra from Calgary:
Tiny but fantastic

I had to go up a full size in these bad boys, but they are sooo gorgeous. I feel elegant and sexy and seriously the emerald green is so yummy. Thank you for making me fall in love with heels all over again!
Posted by NicoleW from DC:
So amazing!

You know you want these -- go ahead and treat yourself. I bought these in Emerald and they may be my most striking pair of Vogs yet, which is saying something. The card that came with my order -- "Oh my Gawd! These shoes!" -- says it all! However, the DC store contacted me after I placed my order and warned me that they've been having people go up half a size with this shoe. That turned out to be excellent advice. I've got a wide foot, and while I usually take a 7 in Vogs, the 7.5 is snug on my feet and I'm glad I didn't risk the lower size. Thanks for watching out for me, DC!
Posted by MsChaos from San Fransisco:
bigger sizes please!

Now I have come to realize that Fluevogs run small. I am usually a 10.5 but in most all shoes go to an 11 as manufacturers don't feel a 10.5 is a big enough market. and I was OK that you guys ran small as you went up to 12 (and 13 in some). except for these - and I am heart broken as I know if you had them in my size when I was in the Haight Street store, I would have walked out with a pair (:`(
Posted by Natasha from Los Angeles:
Prettiest Pair Yet?

These are my 24th pair of Fluevogs, and I think they might just be my favorite (or maybe tied with my pretty sweet Grand Nationals)! The green is stunning - more vibrant than the pics on the site. I have been begging for a green heel, and these are everything I could have wanted. They're a little gothy, a little strange, but they are so well balanced that you could wear them with formal wear or just jeans. All but one pair of my Fluevog heels are size 7svand these seemed pretty true to size. I didn't feel a lot of difference between the 7s & 7.5 and since it was late in a long day of being on my feet, I went with the smaller size. I'd love to see these in a Royal Blue leather with a black wash, too. And hopefully more of this heel shape. I can't wait to wear this lovelies out on the town!
Posted by myevileye from vancouver:
Ahhhhmaaaaziing!

These shoes are the best things I've seen in a long time....and I have A LOT of vogs. They are beautiful! (I got the green ones) They fit true to size and are a little more narrow in width. I loves them. @>-

résultats précédents 12345