Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Objective (Noir)
Objective (Noir)
Objective (Noir)
Objective (Noir)
Purpose | Objective [Noir]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

Une fin de semaine, John s'est rendu à un lac dans son coin avec sa canne à pêche à la main. S'ennuyant un peu, son esprit prit la dérive jusqu'à ses pieds (joyeusement immergés dans l'eau) et le confort des chaussures de pêcheur qu'il portait. D'une façon typiquement Fluevog, il s'est inspiré de ces dernières pour créer une version séduisante. Entre les fils entremêlés, il a créé mentalement Objective : un hybride de chaussure de pêcheur fabriquée d'un cuir lisse argentin et inspiré par la forme de la chaussure Desmond et du talon Fluevog Get Up ressorti du passé. John est peut-être revenu les mains vides (et avec plusieurs hameçons en moins), mais dans son esprit, il venait de découvrir la plus chic des sandales de style pêcheur à porter avec un gilet de sauvetage : Objective, de la collection Purpose.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_objective

Kate from our Los Angeles store says:
The Objectives run quite long; most customers have been going down half of a size!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   9 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Lori from Seattle:
Beautiful and comfortable

Goal - buy a pair of black sandals on Fluevog day. Desire - sandals that were appropriate for work (so - not too casual) - must be comfortable too. Outcome - happy owner of Purpose Objectives. Bought in my regular size because they felt more comfortable than sizing down. Beautiful and comfortable. Love, love, love.
Posted by Chris from Calgary:
Perfect For Summer

Bought these in Beige - lovely!! I need to size down by half-size from my regular Vog size as these babies fits 'longer'. My first pair of 'pointy shoes' and I was surprised at how comfy they are. Only issue is the transparent sticker that says "genuine leather made in...." stuck internally which I had to remove. PLEASE DO THIS GENTLY TO AVOID TEARING the delicate internal leather. Would the shoe-makers please stop sticking these stickers at such a delicate area?? :)
Posted by Joan Joanie from Calgary:
Pair 9 on Fluevog Day - Objective

My objective was to find a new pair of shoes on Fluevog day - and find a new style at 15% off. My Sales guy, Shea (Hope I'm spelling that right), had to search hi and low, but the system said there was a 7.5 in Black in the store and he found them for me. Objective met! Love at first sight. Thanks Fluevog!
Posted by Dionysia Savas from Cincinnati, Ohio:
Fisherman's Delight and Mine Too!

This is a really cool looking cross between a sandal and a shoe that is versatile--goes with skinny jeans, skirts, and spring/summer dresses. The leather is soft and extremely comfortable--and the heel height and design are both edgy and feminine at the same time. The shoe ran swimmingly large for me--I ended up with a 7.5 whilst I normally wear an 8. You will love this sandal. I ordered it in the light beige color.
Posted by Pam from Virginia Beach:
great look

I bought these in black for summer work shoes and wore them for an entire day the very first time with no issues. They are true to size. I usually wear a nine and some Fluevogs require a 9 1/2, but not these. They are really flattering with both pants and skirts and I know they will be "go to" shoes for the summer. Love the heel height and stylish comfort!
Posted by Laurie from Canada:
Vog Vortex

That's what I'm calling it (April 2014). Just when I think I'll leave the store empty handed, I get sucked in. No regrets! Got the Purpose Objective in Beige and I LOVE them! Very comfortable, a fresh, new design and they will go well with many outfits including wide-leg and skinny pants. Customer service at the store in the Distillery District/Toronto is exceptional!
Posted by VaNessa:
Purpose Objective Shoes are AWESOME!!

Got these in black and wore them recently for the first time to my high school reunion - my day started at 9am and ended and 11pm and let me tell you, I was comfortable wearing these the entire day! They are really so stunning in person - like wearing a piece of art. I would suggest that you try these on in person if you can because I took a size 10 and I'm normally a 10.5. Styles at the NYC store helped me and he was great - super helpful and not at all pushy :-)
Posted by Kizzybelle from Guelph:
Happy

Maybe even thrilled. The more I wear them the better I like them. I've always been a fan of the fisherman sandal & this is a nice flashy little twist on an old favourite. Pair number 8 and counting.....
Posted by Sandra from Toronto:
Nice but not quite as expected

They fit a little large, which is probably fine since they are very pointy. I was a little dissapointed that they are darker than the picture. The soles were scuffed looks like they have been worn which I haven't encountered before...I have more than a dozen pair of Fluevogs and these are certainly as well made as the others.
résultats précédents <89101112131415161718> résultats suivants