Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Elizabeth (Vert)
Elizabeth (Vert)
VENTE
Reg $329
Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Vert]
GROUPES:   Vente   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   56 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Jennifer from United States:
As Amazing as you think they are!!!

I have looooved these shoes from afar and finally decided to take the plunge on the green ones during the St. Patty's day sale. They are amazing. Were a little tight across the toes when I first put them on, but withing 30 mins, had stretched and were perfect. I have worn them to work and have had people stop meetings to see them and stop me in the hallway - huge attention getters!!! I had to go up a 1/2 size from my normal size and Ramona from the NY store was incredibly helpful and amazing to work with. Not my first pair of Vogs and definitely will not be my last.
Posted by C.K. from Calgary:
In LOOOVE!

I got these beauties in red, back in November as a gift from my sweetheart. I am so pleased with them, though they were a bit right across the top of the toe area, they have now become a perfect fit! So many complements on these gorgeous ladies, kinda does make you feel like a queen and sorta spoiled! Hehe! :)
Posted by CS from San Diego:
Love these shoes!

Ordered these online when I saw that only 2 were left in 10.5 in green. Alice from the LA store was super helpful, and they fit like a dream! Not too tight, not too small - perfect! Super comfortable! I would love to see this heel on a stylish boot next! :-D Or maybe in blue!
Posted by hailey from los angeles:
Bitter sweet

These shoes.... i do love them, they are pretty, i'll say that first. But i have a problem spending nearly 400$ on shoes only to have them come to me too tight and with the heel on crooked. I did order these a size larger, it's a smart idea, but the vamp was still too tight for me to be able to wear them out of the box so i needed to stretch them before i could wear them. Once they were stretched and i was able to wear them i discovered a heel was on crooked and so walking is funny. I can't believe "hand made" shoes have so little attention payed to them so as to not notice a crooked heel. On top of this no one from the L.A. store ever called to check on the product despite requesting my number.
Posted by Meghini from Phoenix:
On my usual pilgrimage to the SF store, my fiancé bought me these as the best Valentines gift ever. I have very narrow feet, to the point where I can't wear some of my favorite styles. These fit like a dream...and the sales person recommended arch supports will be my new life saver. They're even a seriously danceable shoe. Baroque salsa, yes please! Thank you, Fluevog!
Posted by Navi from Victoria, BC:
The best shoes in the world....

A long time Fluevoger with over 15 pairs, I have always found some of the pumps hit or miss for my short fat feet. So after I fell in love with the Elizabeth online I tried to control my anticipation when I walked into the Granville store - I was afraid other reviews calling the shoe narrow would not work for me. I slipped my 6.5D foot into the Elizabeth 7.5 and alas - it was like Cinderella trying on the glass slipper. Width was great, lots of room in the toe, and while the leather is stiff I'm confident it will soften very quickly due to the very high quality used. The only emotion I had to control on this visit was not buying a pair in each colour! I will wear these shoes everywhere!
Posted by Jessica from Washington, DC:
I spotted these on a Fluevog employee while they were still being field tested ... and thus began my love of all things Fluevog! I finally made my way to the Georgetown (Washington, D.C.) store the other night to purchase them. I've worn them twice now, and I can barely get down the block without being stopped to inquire as to the designer. One woman shouted from across the sidewalk how cool they are! On the sizing, I actually went up to a 10.5 from my usual fit of a 9, and the shoes feel great -- no pinching and with the strap, I have no concerns of slipping out. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Elizabeths in green!
Posted by Elizabeth from Austin, Texas:
I had been eyeing these shoes since they arrived on the website a few months ago, especially as they have such a great name. ;) Finally, I ordered a pair, after agonizing over colour choice, in green and I am in awe of their beauty. Such an amazing work of art! Sizing: I am a 9 in most shoes, and usually a 9.5 in Fluevogs. I ordered a 10 in these and I am very glad I did as they *just* fit, but are tight across the top. I will stretch them and they will be fine. Apart from that, they are very comfortable.
Posted by Michelle Watson from Australia:
Thanks Denny @ San Francisco store

I fell in love with these babies from the moment I spotted them- there is such a thing as love at first sight. I'm normally a US 9 and my feet are broad and pudgy and this model does run small- I decided to upsize to a US 10 and kept my fingers firmly crossed that they would fit- alas not to be- they are a tad squishy in the instep- but nothing that a good cobbler can't stretch- problem sorted. Amazing service from Denny at the San Francisco store, all emails from Denny were like a little ray of sunshine- thanks Denny!!! I'm fairly new to this whole fluevog fetish- this is only my second pair- but I plan on grabbing many more ,-)
Posted by tamara from Vancouver:
Thank you Allen & Granville Store!!!

well, I was sooo sad when the 11 of this shoe did not fit me. i was debating requesting a larger model, but turns out the granville store complained before me and voila! they are now made in an 11.5 and a 12 now. big difference in comfort in squishy toes and the cut of the hard patent leather - so go big or go home. Allen made my day when he mentioned that they come in larger sizes now. The Gastown staff (susie?) secured me my green dream shoe in Toronto...on order. so many other customers commented as i paraded around, even to a tour of tourists outside the window i got to model for! classy, i love that these are customer driven and the postmodern 'furniture' heel got imbedded. just wish is was wood... these shoes are AAAmazing. likely my fave of dozens. ]:o) my friend bought red, looks like we are off to OZ (or to transcend some Christmas function in red and green elizabethans!) Great service all round.

résultats précédents <678910111213141516> résultats suivants