Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
Elizabeth (Bourgogne)
VENTE
Reg $329
Queen Transcendent | Elizabeth [Bourgogne]
GROUPES:   Vente   Femmes   Open Source   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme reconnu mondialement de Chaussure Source Libre de John que la Fluvogeuse Jody Elizabeth a conçu cette chaussure de la collection The Queen Transcendant. Elle est dotée d'un talon unique inspiré des pieds galbés des meubles du 18e siècle de l'époque Louis XV, en particulier du style « pied de griffe ». Utilisant la forme de la collection Bellevue, un talon « pied de griffe » orné de 3.5" (9 cm), une plateforme confortable de 0.75" (2cm) et une semelle en tunite, Elizabeth exige classe et sophistication. Le cuir Polido lisse et brillant et son un fini frotté offrent une apparence antique et intemporelle à la collection The Queen Transcendant.Exceed your own expectations. (Allez au-delà de vos propres attentes.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elizabeth

Jessamy, Peter, and Matthew from our Boston store says:
The Elizabeth is a gorgeous shoe that fits a bit narrow. Unless you have particularly narrow foot, you may have to size up a half size to accommodate the width.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   56 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by J:
Loooove these shoes!!! These were a Christmas present and I smile every time I put them on. I did have to stretch them out a bit as they were quite tight across the toes. These are my first pair of 'Vogs and have quickly become my favourite shoes. My only regret is that there is not a Fluevog store anywhere near me! Thank goodness for the Internet!
Posted by Dana from Kentucky:
Worth every cent...

Out of my still quite small (by dedicated Fluevog fan standards, anyway) but growing collection of Fluevogs, these are hands-down the absolute best! I bought them as a birthday/Christmas present for myself and from the moment I lifted them out of the box I was enchanted. Choosing between the green and the burgundy was difficult, but in the end I went with burgundy and while they perfectly match my fave vintage leather trench they also look amazing with black...and probably everything else in my closet, because I never want to take these off! I know there will be more than a few jealous folks in this little town. Now, to get to the part I know you all want to hear about--sizing. Before I ordered these I read all the reviews saying to size up, but my experience with Fluevogs has been that most run a little too wide for my liking. I have skinny little bony feet with no arch to speak of, so I usually have to buckle 'em tight or lace them as small as they'll go. When the email came from the nice SA in New York wanting to know if I would like to size up from the 6.5 I had requested to a 7, I declined as she had explained that most people were finding these shoes very narrow which was the reason they were going a size up. Well, let me tell you, if you have narrow feet like me, you will be in heaven with these shoes! My usual 6.5 fit perfectly in all the right ways, with no sliding or roominess anywhere, just the way I like them. Finally! I think I heard the Hallelujah chorus in the background as I slipped them on, because this never happens. If you have average to wider feet, then yes, I would say you should consider getting a half or maybe even a full size larger than the one you usually take. Bottom line: I don't normally shell out full price for shoes, but these were *so* worth it.
Posted by Amy Luna from Berkeley, California:
Things you should know...

First, let me say that I am in passionate love with this shoe. It's not really a pair of shoes, it's a work of performance art when you wear them, lol. But I wanted to say a couple things for potential buyers. First, the shoes are LOUD. Let's just say, people will hear the shoe before they see the shoe, lol. If you are walking on a hard surface, like a hardwood floor, prepare for some noise. I wish they would keep that in mind when choosing the materials for a shoe. Second, people are advising to go up a half size, and that is an option. But I like my shoes to hug my foot and this shoe makes your foot look bigger, so I didn't want to go up in size. The only reason I can see to go up in size is because the toe box has too low of a profile (this is a design flaw, I think). But one solution is to just have it stretched and then it will fit well. So no sense making the whole shoe bigger, just to have more room in the toe. Just stretch the leather at that point. Thanks to the San Fran Union Square store for that suggestion! We actually figured that out because they sent me the wrong color and it fit GREAT in the toe box and then they sent me the right color and it was WAY MORE TIGHT in the toe box (but the shoes were the same size). The guy at the store figured out that the the first pair in the wrong color had been stretched out by someone who had previously tried them on. So I stretched the second pair and they fit like a dream! Hope that helps!
Posted by LC from Chicago:
So Unique

I love these. They are so unique. I can't wait to wear them to work. Everyone always notices my unique shoes. These are on the top of my list of unique. Love the heels. Also Jack in Chicago was so helpful at the store. I usually wear a size 7 but I did get a 8 in these. The 71/2 fit but was tight, so I went with the 8 since I'll be wearing tights with them.
Posted by rvss from Ottawa, Canada:
Beautiful

These shoes are my most striking ever. I am between a 7 and 7.5 size in Fluevogs and was advised by Montreal store to order the 7.5. They fit well, with a bit of room in the toe area, but I like it - much better than too squished. The size 7 would have fit a bit too perfectly. I wore them first with pants and colleagues remarked they were way toooo beautiful to cover up at all - they need to be showcased, so wear them more with skirts now! They are very comfortable - look higher than they are - they are not high at all. The green is a lovely colour. So happy with these. Would love to have the red... maybe some day... ,->
Posted by Carolyn:
Disappointed

I was pretty disappointed with my first Fluevog purchase. I read all of the reviews and ordered a half size larger. The Queen Transcendent Mary Jane's were tight, small and very uncomfortable. I was also disappointed as there was a box that I checked in the online checkout for someone to call you from the store to ensure you had ordered the correct size. While my shoes arrived promptly, no one called me. I'm not ordering a replacement pair or any more of these shoes. Very disappointed with all I've heard and read about these. They are super-cute shoes, but you would think comfort might be built in for over $300 for a pair of shoes. :-(
Posted by Justine from Vancouver:
Pinterest Elizabeths!

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive such a darling pair from Santa John... !!! http://pinterest.com/pin/279575089339548094/
Posted by Katharine Holmes from Canada:
These are amazing! I would love a pair in burgundy, size 6. My repin on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/126523070753245860/
Posted by C Cunningham from Philly cream cheese:
Great design but runs very small

I just got my pair of Elizabeths in burgundy via UPS. The quality is great. Beautiful color, and great craftsmanship. Your weight is distributed evenly so all the pressure isn't on the ball of your feet. Warning though that this style runs very small. I'm on the border between 10 and 10.5 depending on the style so I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 as per the recommendations. They were still too tight! As usual customer service is great and I'll be going to their NYC store in person to exchange them for an 11. So if you're between sizes I recommend just going up an entire size.
Posted by Diane Tucker:
http://pinterest.com/pin/285697170083205912/ unique shoes.bet they'd be ideal in emerald green!

résultats précédents <678910111213141516> résultats suivants