Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Caravaggio (Noir)
Caravaggio (Noir)
Caravaggio (Noir)
Caravaggio (Noir)

Baroques | Caravaggio [Noir]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Habillé   Talon

Caravaggio, le fondateur de la période baroque italienne avec ses couleurs somptueuses et un éclairage clair-obscur, est probablement reconnu tant pour son style de vie dramatique que pour ses chefs-d'oeuvre de l'expression humaine reflétés à des niveaux psychologiques, spirituels et émotionnels. Expulsé, exilé, emprisonné et vandalisé, Caravaggio a stupéfié le monde de l'art italien du 16e siècle avec ses portraits réalistes et grotesques représentant des décapitations, de la torture et de la violence. Fidèle à son art, Caravaggio était vulgaire, profane, et cherchait toujours à se battre dans la rue jusqu'au jour où il tua un jeune homme dans une bagarre ce qui mena à un ordre d'exécution émis par le pape. Malgré les nombreuses tentatives sur sa vie par ses nombreux ennemis, c'est plutôt empoisonné par le plomb qui se trouvait dans ses peintures que Caravaggio est mort, ce qui pourrait expliquer son style de vie tumultueux.

Construit sur un talon hexagonal Louis XIV exquis et décadent, la chaussure salomé qu'est la Caravaggio fut inspirée par le portrait de Madame de Pompadour avec des rubans ornant son corsage. Des rubans de satin sont attachés et cousus dans le salomé avec deux courroies à boucles ajustables et le bout est légèrement frotté avec une huile foncée pour lui donner une patine luxurieuse. La chaussure Caravaggio sera votre palette où vous pourrez fusionner vos styles de vie dramatiques et artistiques. There's no fashion like old fashion (il n'y a pas de mode comme l'ancienne mode).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_caravaggio

Karen from our San Francisco (Union Square) store says:
The Caravaggio runs a bit long and has a generous room around its width.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   25 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by StacyK from Toronto, Ontario:
Gorgeous *and* comfy! What a combo!

The first pair of shoes I've owned that have inspired strangers to stop me on the street to take photos of them! I bought these in the pink, which is an antique, dusty peach-pink with a mature but feminine look. They pair nicely with black, ivory, and lots of autumnal tones of green/brown/blue. I have wide feet with bunions (ugh!) so I got these in a half-size up from my usual Vog sizing of 8.5 and was happy I did, as they fit perfectly with just a little stretching by my cobbler. The only downside is that I now want them in *all* the colors!
Posted by Kitku from United States:
Adorable

Bought my second pair of Caravaggios (have them in burgundy for fall) at the Minneapolis store. They fit true to size and are adorable.
Posted by Alisa Dwane from New York:
Not really a pink...

Okay this is for those of you ordering online: the pink is more like a muted peachy pink, a very romantic soft shade that's flattering on anyone. I did want to match it with a soft pink purse and it made the shoes look faded. Ugh, no good. If you think of an antique shade, then you're on the money. I love these shoes, yet another pair I fell in love with once they were on my feet. I am between a 9-9.5 and went with the 9 and very glad I did. After wearing them for about 5 times, they've expanded and I can actually slip them on without doing the individual buckles which is convenient, but they didn't expand so much that they're too big. I ordered a lace dress off Zappos in a muted peach shade and these look amazing with them! I'm seriously considering other shades. I did pull on the bow and one of the ribbon inserts came out, which it's supposed to do, but I like this matching color. I just used a chopstick to push it back through, no worries. Maybe I'll switch out the ribbons later, but for now they are perfect as is!
Posted by Paige:
Way cuter in person!

I wanted a pair of statement shoes to go with a little black dress I'll be wearing to a formal wedding. I had been eyeing these and the Nefertitis for days, and I couldn't decide which I liked better. I ended up driving to Georgetown to see them both in person, try them on, and let my feet make the decision for me. It was a no brainer once I put these on. They're a lot cuter in person and really comfortable! I wear between a 9/9.5 and got these in pink in a 9.5. Perfect. I also left with a red pair of the Bartolis. Amazing!
Posted by Lucy from Seattle:
These shoes are incredible! They are a perfect height and fit true to size in Fluevogs. The heel is easier to walk in than I thought it would be (due to the shape) and they fit like a dream. As a note: the ribbons are removable, so be careful when you are tugging the straps around to get them straight, as if you tug on the ribbons they will pull right out! They are very easy to put back in, though, and allow for swapping of colors and styles of ribbon.
Posted by Sarah from Vancouver:
New Addition to My Shoe Museum

I've never been shoe-crazy, but these shoes are -- simply put -- works of art. I'm ashamed to say that in the year I've owned them, I haven't worn them once because I can't bear the idea of them getting scuffed or marked. I will have to suck it up eventually, but I hope this is a shoe that Fluevog will add to its permanent rotation because they are so unbelievably perfect and gorgeous that I want to own them in every color for the rest of my life. I have tried them on and walked around several times, and can vouch for the fact that they are very comfortable, but mostly I just look at them and sigh.
Posted by Kristyn from Boston:
Gorgeous, yet comfortable

I could wax poetically about how gorgeous these are. Between the heels, the bow, that burgundy color... what is not to love? I could mention how many compliments I have received since putting them on this morning - three before I got to my desk. But, what I really want to mention/thank you for is the comfort. I was nervous about these due to my wide feet. Once I slipped them on, my worries erased. They fit like a dream and I could walk around in them all day and forget I was wearing shoes. Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating such a gorgeous and comfortable shoe!!! @>-
Posted by Kweli Walker from Long Beach, CA:
Dear John, Thank you for two pair of the finest, most well-fitted, and beautiful shoes I have ever owned. I'm sure I could have paid more for a shoe, but it wouldn't have been a better shoe. I'm grateful for my health, my job, my home, my car, and my family and friends are my LOTTO. I am grateful for my shoes and that you exist to design them. A hug and a kiss for you and those who work for you, Kweli Walker
Posted by Kimiko from Beverly Hills:
Baby Fluevogger

I purchased a pair of Baroque Caravaggios in burgundy. The best compliment I received so far (and I received many) was when a guest (I work for a hotel) flagged me down and immediately pointed to my shoes and said in Japanese, "Your shoes are so cute!" - and he's just three years old!
Posted by Wendy from Minneapolis, MN:
Party like it's 1632

Dude... Even the souls of these shoes are gorgeous! I have a wide foot, and I wore a pair of socks with them around the house to break them in for a day... and now I can dance all night in these supple leather beauties. The compliments, the looks! The way it looks amazing with a black dress! The Burgundy ones are mine, because who doesn't like a sexy red kick? I just adore these shoes so much that I came up with excuses to wear them at work... Now if Fluevog would only make this in a pastel color... I could get my Marie Antoinette on!

résultats précédents <134135136137138139140141142143144> résultats suivants