Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Promise (Violet)
Promise (Violet)
Promise (Violet)
Promise (Violet)
Hopes | Promise [Violet]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Décontracté   Femmes

John continue son mantra « De bonnes semelles laissent des petites empreintes (qu'importe la taille) » avec Promise. Fabriquée d'un cuir souple italien tanné au végétal, avec un motif brodé en «F», elle possède un talon de 4 cm qui est fait 100% en bambou et une semelle moulée qui va jusqu'au talon pour mieux amortir l'impact de la marche. Cette chaussure à lacet promet de garder la flamme allumée. F is for all things hope (F est pour tout ce qui est espoir).

"Promise me, you won't let them put out your fire" (« Promets-moi que tu ne les laisseras pas éteindre ta flamme ») - Slash.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_promise

Shawn and Amber from our Washington DC store says:
An amazingly comfortable heel and style. The Hopes Promise can fit short in the toe for people with longer toes/foot.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   46 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Romaine from Edmonton:
Another perfect shoe

My, my, my. Just when I think I cannot possibly find another set of Fluevogs that fit and look as good as a previous pair, along comes these. Right out of the box, they are oh-so-perfect. They fit true to size, and as previously mentioned, make my size 10's look more like a graceful 9. Love, love, love. My only complaint...stop making such fantastic shoes!!! I am going to have to get my kids to move out to make room for the collection!!
Posted by Mihan from Vicksburg, MS:
Lovely, comfy

As I have come to expect with Fluevogs, these shoes are positively deligtful. Comfortable straight out of the box, I found them to fit true to my size (a 7 here, 7 in Bellevue Mattie Silks, 7 in Coffee Tenango, 7 in Wearever Obrigada, 7.5 in Mini Lambchop with socks). The rubber sole is nicely shock absorbent, and great for slippery surfaces in the rain. I haven't worn them long enough to experience some of the heel problems mentioned elsewhere, but I have a great relationship with our local cobbler, so I figure I could get them fixed if necessary. One thing surprised me, however. These are not orange shoes. The Coffee Tenango in orange are orange. These are dark copper with brick red saddle, not tangerine orange with candy apple saddle like the colors on the website seem to be. Perfect for fall, so it works out, but for those expecting an orange shoe, this is not.
Posted by Susan:
Insole issues

I have the blue pair (and a pair of the boots). They both fit beautifully and true to size. But I ordered the black shoes and the cushioned insole dug into the ball of my foot. When I returned them and explained the problem I was told that this shoe family didn't suit me, but I already have two pairs that fit perfectly. I'm wondering if during manufacturing some insoles aren't placed properly. I'm glad one reviewer mentioned that she took them to a cobbler and had them fixed. It didn't occur to me to do that, but if this happens again I know what to do!!
Posted by Shannon from Los Angeles:
Love these!

I have these beauties in the sage green and tan, and I adore them. I walk around the city a lot (concrete as far as the eye can see) and they are really comfortable. The rubber soles do a good amount to absorb some of that rough surface. I wear them with anything from jeans to shorts to skirts, and they look fantastic! Also? This is totally vain but whatever - they make my size 10 feet look a good bit smaller. One small challenge, as mentioned above, is that the heel taps are kind of soft. Mine ripped through the second or third time I wore them, but I took my shoes back to the Melrose store and they sent them out immediately for a replacement heel. (<3 the Melrose staff! ]:o) ) Unfortunately they did the same thing again after a few trips around town, so I think I am going to take them out to a cobbler and have something a bit more sturdy put on. That being said? I see they just came out in purple and I am saving my pennies for a second pair.
Posted by Stephanie from Seattle:
Black marking soles! Eeek!

I love these shoes. I love them so much I had to track down a pair on Another Website after they were sold out. But alas! The nifty leather sole piece cuts off at the midball of my foot (ouch) and worst of all, the black rubber soles are VeryMarking. A little work at the shoemakers and they are perfection indeed. Please make more in this family, and skip the black soles next time!
Posted by Laury Birch from Winnipeg:
Love my shoes!

I love these shoes as well. Got them in SF when I was there visiting as well as a pair of boots and another pair of shoes! I do have problems with the heel on these shoes coming unglued though so when you purchase them make sure you also get extra rubber heels. Thanks Fluevog!
Posted by Janice from Calgary:
Best every day shoe possible!

Just picked up my third pair in the Hope line at the Calgary store opening. Got them in the dark purple/wine color that doesn't even show up on this site yet! They are just so unbelievabley comfortable and understated beauty...you will not regret these. I am one size up in this line.
Posted by Julie:
Oh my! Received these shoes about a week ago and they were uber comfy right out of the box with no break-in required. I tried them on initially without socks, and the interior of this shoe seems smoooooth with no sticking-out bits to irritate your footsies. I've been wearing them to work with socks and sometimes I forget they're on my feet. I'm a solid size 8, however in these shoes I sized a half size up and they are perfect! ,->
Posted by Jocelyne from Ottawa:
Comfy, solid and ample toebox

Got these in the black. Great with pants - or a long skirt and black tights, for leg lengthening. As usual, very comfortable right away. Well-centered heel. Cushioned soles. Could easily walk or stand in all day.
Posted by PeaceBang from Boston Area:
Surprised By The Awesomeness of These!

Rachel at the Newbury Street store in Boston is amazing -- I was looking for a cute spring/summer shoe to run around in with skirts and pants and she got these out for me (sage and grey). I didn't think I would love them but the moment I put them on it was sheer delight. The comfort factor is amazing, of course, but what I didn't count on was how adorable the cut of the shoe makes your feet look. They're just amazingly cute and gorgeous in person -- I can't wear to wear them all the time. I'm a true Vogaholic!

résultats précédents <136137138139140141142143144145146> résultats suivants