Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Nuni (Noir)
Nuni (Noir)
Nuni (Noir)
Nuni (Noir)
Adriana | Nuni [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Talon

Faite à partir d'une forme pour homme, des oeillets et crochets, une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon de 2" (5 cm) enrobé de cuir, Nuni est une bottine pour dames à la fois militaire et féminine assez robuste pour l'hiver qui vous permettra de faire face aux éléments sans effort tout en ayant l'air adorable. Jumelant les éléments de design de la collection Adrian avec le cuir pleine fleur Atlas de la collection Radio qui se plisse et possède une belle patine, la bottine Nuni sera encore plus splendide avec le temps. Conçue en jumelant la botte Radio BBC avec une botte de travail, Nuni porte le nom de notre plongeuse en eaux profondes préférée qui est des plus déterminées. A thankful person is a happy person. (Une personne reconnaissante est une personne heureuse.)

Petrea and Ali from our New York store says:
Great fitting boot for most people. Wider feet sometimes feel snug, but can be stretched.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   36 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Shannon from Toronto:
Yay!

I LOVE these boots - my first pair of Fluevogs and they definitely won't be my last. I had been admiring them on the website for weeks and tried them at the Queen Street store - never thought of my feet as being wide but for this narrow fit they were. No problem though - the staff was accommodating and stretched them for me 2x. Very happy with them! Thanks! @>-
Posted by Pat Kight from Oregon:
Wow, what service!

I've been yearning, and saving, for the purple version ever since I first saw them. Yesterday, a birthday check from my brother sealed the deal, so I called the Portland store for advice on sizing (I take an 8-8.5 in most Fluevogs, but the guy I talked to suggested I go up to a 9 in these). I wound up ordering from the Website, expecting to have to wait a week or two. Imagine my delight when I got an almost immediate confirmation that they'd shipped from the PDX store (with a "happy birthday!" added) ... and when I came home from work tonight to discover they'd already been delivered. I couldn't be happier. They're just as purplicious as I'd hoped, and they fit like a dream with my hand-knitted winter socks - I could go dancing in these boots, or hike all day in the woods. And the folks in Portland even tucked some extra birthday swag in the box. Great customer service, and gorgeous, gorgeous boots!
Posted by Kay from BC:
Love, love, LOVE these boots! I bought them in brown, since I was wanting a more all-purpose casual boot. Didn't take long to break in . . . and now they're perfect. The leather is gorgeous, and just gets better with a bit of wear. These were my 5th pair of Vogs and, as they all are, worth every penny!
Posted by Kelly from North Vancouver:
Why buy black when you can buy purple!

I got the purple and love the colour - it looks much nicer in person than on the website. I planned to buy a neutral boot, but when I saw the purple I though, why buy a black boot when you can buy a purple boot! Very disappointing, however, is they don't seem to have a message on the sole. :(
Posted by MM from British Columbia:
Fantastic boots

I love these boots! :-) I picked them up while on a recent holiday in San Francisco. I loved the look of them (gorgeous rich brown patina!)and fortunately, they are super comfortable and fit beautifully (I have a narrow foot). I pretty much wear them with everything - jeans, leggings, skirt, whatever. They look adorable with everything. My friend, who is also in the 60-60+ range, also bought a pair, same color (brown). She was tempted more than I was to buy the purple, but they are also SUPER cute.
Posted by Brenda from Houston:
Love these!

While in Seattle I planned to visit the Fluevog store in hopes that these boots would be available. Clementine in West Seattle also offers some Fluevog styles, but on a limited scale. Since I was shopping in West Seattle, I just stopped by to see what I could find. Found these in purple, size 10, and the angels started to sing! They are incredible. Walked out of the store with them on and within an hour, 4 women stopped me and commented! All ages...and wanted to know who made them, so I got to explain/share all about Fluevogs etc... They are awesome BTW - I'm 61. To say I love these and they make me smile just about sums it all up. :-)
Posted by Sabrina from Boston:
I finally went to the Boston store and bought a pair of these in brown after drooling over them online for a solid two weeks. I couldn't be happier. Definitely worth every penny. They are the most comfortable pair of boots I own. The leather is hard at first but relaxes in the first 15 minutes of walking around in them. The heel is the PERFECT height, and they look good with literally everything. Best birthday present I could have gotten myself!
Posted by Christine from Los Angeles, CA:
Fluevog Virgin no more

My first pair of Vogs, I'm so excited! I wear a 10 but I had to go up one size. The salespeople who handled my exchange couldn't have been nicer, and the size 11s are juuuuust right. I am so excited to be rockin' these boots all throughout Fall and Winter!
Posted by Erika from saskatoon:
love them....

Just got my Adriana lace ups this morning, been wearing them since. No break-in needed. They feel like they have been mine for years. I had them sent from the Calgary store, service was great.
Posted by Bronwen from Edmonton:
These boots were made for... everything!

My bestie & I made the trip from Edmonton to Calgary last week so I could try on the new angel sandals... sadly, those didn't work out, but oh how these babies did!! @>- @>- I got the purple & am IN LOVE!! (I know I say that about all my Vogs, but it's true!) A smidge narrow, I went to a size 8 from my usual 7.5 & they fit perfectly! I've worn them the last 3 days straight & they already feel like they've been mine forever. As usual with my Fluevogs, no break in period needed, and my first wearing was blissfully blister free (despite being a 17 hour day of walking about). SO comfy, SO pracitcal (being one of my few pairs of Vogs that can go out in the rain :-{ ) and SO fun to wear!! Perfect on rainy summer days, cool evenings or anytime in between! At the end of the world, THESE are the boots I hope I'm wearing ]:o)!!

résultats précédents <7071727374757677787980> résultats suivants