Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Tout > Détails de l'article

Open Source
Elif (Vert Olive, Gris & Violet)
Elif (Vert Olive, Gris & Violet)
Elif (Vert Olive, Gris & Violet)
Elif (Vert Olive, Gris & Violet)
Elif (Vert Olive, Gris & Violet)
Minis | Elif [Vert Olive, Gris & Violet]
GROUPES:   Décontracté   Open Source   Sandale   Talon

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Elif, originaire de Vancouver, a conçu cette chaussure. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est le talon Mini, cette chaussure inspirée du style Charles IX, a une large courroie de cuir aniline tanné au végétal qui saura bien s'ajuster à toutes les formes de pieds. Le concept de Elif a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_elif

The Gang from our New York store says:
The Mini Elifs are a fantastic heel that fits like a dream. Some people do go half of a size down in these darlings.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   42 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Sian:
I had been eyeing a few of the Mini shoes for quite awhile. I was nearly ready to commit to the Zazas when I spotted the black and ivory Elifs in the Calgary store. I slipped them on and was in love. I wore them out to a work event for their first outing. A long night of schmoozing and standing and my feet feel great! That is no easy feat either, I have wide-ish feet with a high arch. Makes finding cute shoes that don't hurt a tough thing, especially since I started to have heel pain issues. No pain at all with these beauties!
Posted by Misty from Edmonton:
Divine

Was THRILLED when they restocked in green and I could finally buy my size. Totally worth the wait. Not only are they compliment magnets, they're super comfortable (I went dancing in them with nary a blister) and fit true to size. I plan on ordering in the other colours.
Posted by Victoria P from Baltimore, MD:
Pink!

I just got these beauties in the Boston shop last weekend, and I've worn them three times, prompting 2 Fluevog fans to stop me to talk about these shoes. They are fantastic! Thanks to Ali in the Boston shop I have yet another fantastic pair of shoes in my wardrobe. Thanks so much Ali! You are the best, with an almost psychic knowledge of my shoe taste! Hope I'll see you again, next time I'm in Boston!
Posted by Cecilie from Norway:
As per size: I got a half size bigger, just because there weren't any left in my normal vog size. If I had gone down half a size, they'd be too small! And I'm talking length of the shoes, as I doubt anyone will have trouble fitting into the roomy toe-box. I'll be able to wear these with socks, or with heel/sole inserts to remedy the larger size. Yay for awesome shoes! :-D
Posted by Amy Dah Dah from Austin, TX:
2 are better

I bought these in grey a year ago. I love them and they are beautiful, hip and comfy to boot (or to heel, ha). This year I bought them in berry, and they may be even more adorable if that's possible. What I will say is I think they need to make more in GREEN. Collect all 3!!! I've never own 2 shoes in different colors, Fluevogs anyway, and it's quite an impressive Fluevog collection I have. Anyway, I love them like all the others. BUY a half size smaller though than your normal street shoe. I'm a bona fide 7, but these fit great at a 6.5 Ciao!
Posted by Rebecca from www.winnipegstyle.ca:
Gorgeous color!

I purchased this shoe in the green and absolutely love them! I am always happy when Fluevog makes such cool colors! Very true to size! Might have to get the grey ones too! Fluevogs are addictive!
Posted by Jessica from Kelowna BC:
I adore!

Bought them in the olive just before summer started and have rarely taken them off since. Great for girls with normal to wide feet, and very true to size. My only problem is that since losing a pile of weight this year the straps have been slightly stretched out and as a result are a bit too big. Time to get a couple extra holes put in,
Posted by Kathy C from Eugene:
Love these shoes!

these were my third pair of John Fluevogs and they are my favorite..The Portland Oregon store was amazing in working with me to get just the right size and I am so..happy..I wanted the olive but waited too long and they were no longer available so got the gray..so lesson learned from now on..I will not wait to buy
Posted by Raquelita from MN:
My new favorites

I bought these freaking amazing 'vogs in the lovely Montreal store. I wanted the Mini Zazas in red and pink, but they didn't have my size so I ended up going with the Elifs instead. I got them in grey, purple, and pink, and they are oh so purdy. I have only worn them a couple of times, and I've already received numerous compliments. They fit perfectly in my true size (7.5) and are incredibly comfortable for walking. I'm as in love with my tenth pair of 'vogs as I was with my first!
Posted by Kellie Shore from New Zealand:
The Green Shoes of Pure Awesome

Lusted after these online and was not disappointed when I saw them in person on holiday in the US. Fit beautifully and totally comfortable. Had many admirers as green as my beautiful Elifs on first wearing today :-D

résultats précédents <8384858687888990919293> résultats suivants