Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour hommes > Détails de l'article

Prince George (Noir)
Prince George (Noir)
Prince George (Noir)
Prince George (Noir)
Prince George (Noir)
Signatures | Prince George [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Hommes   Talon

John sait ce que c'est de concevoir pour des esprits androgynes et, tout récemment, il a eu le goût d'encourager la gent masculine avant-gardiste. La botte Prince George est fabriquée d'un cuir allemand souple avec un fini doux et mat qui ira chercher la lumière lors d'une séance de photos osées. Avec ses petits détails comme la fausse trépointe angulaire, les surpiqûres contrastées, la semelle de cuir et le talon incliné de 4" (10 cm) enrobé de cuir, la collection masculine Signatures offrira à tout homme qui porte ces bottes une confiance inégalée.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_princegeorge

Shawn and Catherine from our Washington DC store says:
The Prince George should be a required try-on for all men. The heel takes some getting used to, but the fit is perfectly true to size!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   19 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Jim Dunlop from Japan:
Fierce boots!

First of all, let me just say that I hope John Fluevog never makes anything like this again! :-> (Because if he does, I'll go broke trying to buy them!) No, seriously though. It would absolutely rock if Fluevog had a more high-heeled men's shoes in their product lineup for those of us who are brave enough (or crazy enough) to wear them! P-) Really, look into it. Designers like Rad Hourani, Jeffrey Campbell, and Rick Owens all make some killer men's heels and it would be cool to have Fluevog produce a few more varieties. As for the boots themselves, I can add very little to what people have already said about the boots. From their fine construction and materials, to the fit and comfort, these are first rate! I've worn them out and about, and with the right outfit they look fantastic. They are loud, and attract stares out in public. But isn't that the whole point when you buy a product like this? Greetz from Japan! :-)
Posted by Brian:
I bought a pair of these amazing shoes. I really think they are great but I haven't got the courage unfortunately to wear them. :-( they are really comfortable to wear around the house and the leather is so soft! Wish I was braver!!!
Posted by Tom C. from Seattle, WA:
a dream

As a short guy, I've always dreamed of being taller and more specifically - having a pair of heels to help me get there. Being a buy guy, with huge feet - I assumed I'd never actually find any shoes to realize that dream. Upon seeing these I knew I at least had to try them, and when the boys at the Seattle store tracked me down a pair of size 13's in NYC, I jumped at the chance to order them. They fit perfectly upon arrival, but dare I say I had no idea how to walk in them. A little practice at home (okay, a lot of practice), and I was ready to go out in them. Total success. Felt tall, looked GREAT, and loved being in them. They're not the easiest wear in the world, but they're more comfortable than you'd ever expect. I feel like I owe John F. a hug the next time I see him, he's really fulfilled my dream of being taller for me! Do not regret buying these a bit. Of course the leather is buttery soft and the construction is flawless - the heel is like a piece of furniture (in a good way!) and I'm a real big dude - I don't ever question the strength of the platform. bottom line - love them whole heartedly. thank you Fluevog!
Posted by Beth from Portland, OR:
great for girls too!

I tried these on in the Portland store just for a lark, but I couldn't stop thinking about them until they were in my possession. They collect stares wherever they go and boost my confidence like a saucy alter-ego. Nothing but love for my very first 'Vogs.
Posted by Dave Chontos from New York City:
These are the most amazing boots!!

My dear friend Sadira and I were in the Nyc store on Mulberry st. and the moment I saw these boots I fell in love. The leather is so soft, and feel heavenly!! I am on the shorter side and always look for shoes that give me height, these give me the height i desire and look masculine at the same time. AND even though they are a 4 inch heel, they are so compfortable and very easy to walk in. This is the best shoe I have ever owned. Thank you for creating these amazing boots!
Posted by J Lands:
WOW

I am impressed with the style, quality and fashion forwardness of this shoe. I appreciate the attention to detail as made evident in the shape and overall presence. I have over 1,400 pair of shoes and none are as unique as John Fluevog. I am a fan for life. :-}
Posted by Ward from Oakland, California:
Yes Sir!

Yep! My very own Prince with George. My community beware! I too echo the construction of this boot, its ample stealth and masculinity for real men is achievement in size and fashion forward. Kudos to Fluevog for another amazing shoe. Continue the exceptional craftsmanship! Love the Height store - great staff - you're in and out in minutes. Love it!
Posted by Rick C. from Chicago, IL:
Absolutely Wicked!

I originally got these studs for a party i was throwing to finish off my costume. Upon going into the store i completly fell in love with them! They are the perfect high heeled shoe for guy who is fashion forward but still wants to retain his masculine spunk like me. The way the top of the shoe was designed and cut was beautifully done and the heel while tall still looks masculine because of the way it is built. This is a sturdy shoe and the leather on it is so smooth and supple. I had planned to wear it to the party and occasionally for others but now its my new favorite shoe and i have been wearing them all the time and get so many complements. Thank you John Fluevog for a killer pair shooes!!! :-D
Posted by Preston Buffalo from Vancouver:
Finally

After years of fruitlessly searching for a high heeled boot in a mens size 11 that wasnt a cheap stripper boot...My day has come. The Perry's I have are a great daytime boot....but these are really gonna make me stomp around! Thank you!

résultats précédents <4546474849505152535455> résultats suivants