Résultats:   <23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Supervog (Noir avec des points de couture Beiges)
Supervog (Noir avec des points de couture Beiges)
Supervog (Noir avec des points de couture Beiges)
VENTE
Reg $189

LIQUIDATION | Angels: Supervog [Noir avec des points de couture Beiges]

Un style angélique classique avec des tourbillons bien détaillés sur les côtés combiné aux rayures sur la pointe. La languette rembourrée et le cuir dont elles sont faites assurent un confort et une excellente durabilité. Semelle angélique originale; 100% naturelle, biodégradable, qui se ressemelle, qui résiste à l'alcali, l'eau, l'acide, la fatigue et à Satan.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   80 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678

Posted by Eric Driscoll from Surrey, BC:
Comfy shoes

Not usually one for the dressy type shoes, more of a skate shoe kind of guy. With my new job came a new dress code and I needed something "dressier" as my new manager put it. My sister had bought a pair of Fluevogs and loved them so I got some too. Comfy, comfy shoes, size 13 and a really wide(fat) foot they fit like a dream and they last longer than your average skate shoe. At 6'1" 350lbs, I know something about wearing out the soles of your shoes. Love my all black Supervogs.
Posted by Morty from Vancouver:
Metal toes? I second the motion ...

... after stumbling on uneven pavement in Paris last week and scuffing the heck out of the toe. Okay, it was really my clumsiness that was at fault, but some of us need protection from ourselves. Of course, they're still some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I suppose I'll have to make do with some oxblood polish and a bit of effort.
Posted by Dawn M from Ottawa:
Supervog found enemy!

Well I am back only 4 years after buying my Supervogs to replace the last pair I had. Not because they wore out, not because they were stolen but because although the soles may be satan resistant, they are not dog proof. Out of all of the shoes my husband leaves lying around, mine were a tasty dinner. I will never not own a pair of these but one should really make the shoes with a metal toe!!!
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Some dogs have a taste for fine leather! :(
Posted by jim from Boston:
Best vogs. Hands down.

I've got the blue Supervogs and they are far and away the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I purchased them specifically for my wedding 4.5 years ago, and am on the site tonight to replace the shoelaces. I'm a dedicated fan of the Angels family--four pairs in rotation and the Supervogs are the best! (Note the padding around the ankle opening--it makes all the difference in the world!) Love 'em!
Posted by djMaldoror from Prague, Czech Republic:
These blue and grey's are my 2nd pair of vog's. Bought my first pair 16 years ago (the original Angel swirl tall boot, burgundy rub-off)in San Francisco, and I still wear both pairs all the time! I have a wider instep than normal, so I love how both pairs have stretched just enough to fit perfectly. I have worn them while walking the halls of the corporate world, and on-stage while DJing at underground Industrial festivals and shows; no matter where, they always get me comments. When you gonna open up an outlet here in Central Europe? And please bring back the Angel swirl tall boots! Mine have lasted 16 years, but won't last forever (or will they..?)!
Posted by Dennis from Seattle:
comfortable!

I have them in both red and blue. My boyfriend and I wear the same size shoe and we are always wearing one or both of this style of shoe. Of over a dozen pairs of shoes, they are the most popular style in our household. They make a great everyday shoe and seem to be very sturdy. :-D
Posted by stEn Ryason from Seattle, WA:
I am wearing them`

Possibly the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. I've had them resoled once and had one side need a stitch-up, but only because I wore the poor things out! I own many pairs of Flues, but I wear these the most.
Posted by Bran Nieboer:
I've had these Angels for almost 6 years now and they continue to be my favorite pair. They are extraordinarily comfortable and, to this day, I get compliments and remarks on them. Highly recommended.
Posted by aaron from sf:
these are the best combination of fashion and function EVER! i am in a few bands, and when one of them went on tour in japan, i wore my supervogs on stage and street.
Posted by Jim Beeler from jim_tampa@yahoo.com:
I wish you had a store in Florida

I bought my first pair of Supervogs in NYC around 1990, and my second pair in SF in 2003... I own 6 or 7 pairs of Fluevogs, but these will always be my favorite.

résultats précédents 12345678