Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Kanawa (Noir)
Kanawa (Noir)
Kanawa (Noir)
Kanawa (Noir)
Kanawa (Noir)

Hopefuls | Kanawa [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Femmes   Talon

Kanawa est une botte exquise qui arrive au mollet et fait partie de la collection des Hopeful; il s'agit d'une famille hybride utilisant la forme et la semelle de la collection Hope alors que le cuir vient de la collection Prepare et les talons de 2,25" ( 5,75 cm) enrobés de cuir proviennent de la collection Thanks - c'est tout un ménage à trois! Avec une semelle en caoutchouc souple, un cuir perlé portugais, des fermetures éclair YKK à l'intérieur de la botte et une forme de pied naturelle, la botta Kanawa chante doucement des chansons pour le monde entier. F is for all things Hope. (F est pour tout ce qui est espoir).

Ali from our New York store says:
Runs pretty short; most people bump up a 1/2 size. The calf runs mostly true to narrow.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   23 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Gina:
Bought these in green and I can say with confidence they are the most beautiful boots I have ever owned; I fell in love with them online & found them in Toronto store & there was no way I was leaving them behind. I'm usually a 7.5 and the 8 fits perfectly. Do not doubt these boots...they will not disappoint.
Posted by Kim from Northern Virginia:
Perfect boots!

I was so excited when the Washington DC store opened, but alas, the location is difficult for me to get to. Thankfully, your website is still super easy to use! My dearest husband bought me a Fluevog gift card for a Christmas, and I couldn't wait to put it to good use. I had been looking for a great pair of black boots to go with jeans and skirts, and I hit the jackpot with the Kanawas from the Hopeful family. I have rather athletic calves, and although they were snug to zip at first, the leather is loosening nicely. I wear a size 8 in the Soprano and Stop It families, and the 8 fits perfectly in these boots as well. There is plenty of room in the toe box and the heel is just right for all-day comfort.. Really, who could ask for a better boot? @>-
Posted by Rebecca from Dartmouth, NS:
Perfect!

I ordered these a while back, and finally an 8.5 came in at the Montreal store and Anthony quickly wrote me knowing how much I wanted these boots! The leather is a beautiful texture and my feet fit perfectly! I am normally an 8 or 8.5, and the 8.5 is just right. Just! The calves are narrow, but not as narrow as some of the other styles.. Luckily, my boots do zip nicely but snug!. Physically, Im not a petite woman, not voluptuous but athletic build.. I'd been hoping I'd get my skinny jeans tucked into these puppies but nothing will fit besides a pair of tights! (maybe over time). I'd like to call these... subdued sexy... they look nice with a dress and great with jeans! Best Christmas present to myself ever!!! ps. I had them under the tree straight from the post office, but sitting here looking at the box.. HAD to open them and put them on! Merry Christmas everyone!! ;)
Posted by Lorraine:
This is my first Fluevog purchase and boy, what a delight! These babies are so soft and fit so perfect. FYI: Order a 1/2 size up. I feel so sexy in these boots. I literally didn't take them off for days. They are a dream!!
Posted by Judith Tonhauser:
Run very small

I fell in love with these boots at first sight (in green). When I called the store (in Chicago) to order them, I asked whether 9.5 would be big enough, given that the webpage says that they run small (I usually wear size 9, and own the Wonders Everest in size 9). I was assured that the boots don't run small and that 9.5 was plenty big. To my dismay, I can barely fit my feet into them. Returned! I would definitely order size 10.5, if I were to order them again.
Posted by lauren weinstein from new joisey:
best boots in the world.

These are the best. Worth all the money. I wear them all day and they are extremely comfortable. And yet they are different and I look hot. They are extremely well made. Thanks for making my feet happy.
Posted by Mia Kitty from Washington, DC:
Love, love my new boots!

I bought these gorgeous green darlings a few weeks ago at the new DC store (thanks Shawn for all your help!!) and they are just fantastic. This is from a super picky shoe and foot person, as I have metatarsal issues and need the right support. The color is pretty neutral and soon found more things in my closet to wear them with. Seriously considering on getting them in black too since a girl can never get enough Fluevogs. Meow!
Posted by heel fan:
Very comfortable boots! Able to walk all day in them. I needed at least one pair of shoes that has heels less than 4.5". I bought them in black, would like to get a pair in green too!
Posted by Aimee from Cambridgeshire, UK:
Amazing Service, Amazing Boots!

Because I have a US PO Box and a UK residential address, I had to call the NY store to order. Alan was super helpful and extremely pleasant, and he posted my order really quickly. Once the boots arrived, I was in love. They're just as lovely as they are on the site, and the leather is gorgeous. On Alan's recommendation, I got a 7 instead of my usual 6.5, which was the right call. I have 14.5-inch calves, so the boots *just* zip. Because the leather is so supple, the shaft wasn't uncomfortable, though. Bottom line: these boots are gorgeous and you should buy them.
Posted by Katy from Washington, DC:
Great boots

I honestly wasn't going to try these boots on. I was trying on a couple of other styles when the sales clerk helping me brought them down and suggested I give them a try - they are perfect! They hit in just the right place on the calf if you are a short girl - and they feel amazing. I walked two miles in them the first day. I've worn them at least once a week for the past couple of months and continue to love them even more. An exact 7.5, and the buckle on the side gives a little room. Super cute and I feel awesome every time I put them on.

résultats précédents <910111213141516171819> résultats suivants