Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Open Source
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)

Minis | Zaza [Noir & Beige]

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Samantha Zaza, originaire de San Francisco, a conçu cette nouveauté. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est maintenant le talon Mini, cette chaussure fait un clin d'oeil aux guêtres avec ses trois petits boutons attaché par des élastiques qui s'ajusteront à tous les pieds. Le concept de Samantha a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Nous espérons que vous serez aussi enthousiaste que John. ( Pour en savoir plus sur Samantha et sa chaussure Zaza.) Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Jessamy from our Boston store says:
The fit of the Zaza is on the long side. The strap is not adjustable, so the fit might be loose if you have a low instep or a very narrow foot. Many go down half a size in this style.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   89 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 123456789

Posted by JK from Ann Arbor MI:
so sad

I started coveting Fluevogs ohhh about 15 years ago and finally ordered 2 pair. They just arrived and both are a hair too small. So almost fitting that I am afraid a half size up will be too big (I have freakishly long toes). I could just cry.... (:`(
Posted by Gloria from California:
My Favorite Pair of Shoes

I'm obsessed with my Zazas. They are the first pair of heels I have actually been able to walk in. In fact, I can run in them if I really wanted. They are so incredibly comfortable, it's amazing. I wish I had more occasions to wear them... My Zazas are also my first pair of Fluevogs, and I can't wait to buy another pair ^_^
Posted by Catherine from Ohio:
Best Fluevogs So Far

My small but steadily growing collection of Fluevogs was recently joined by these Zazas in black and cream. These are possibly my favorite to date, closely edging out my Haights in terms of comfortable style. They provide out-of-the-box comfort, but are maddenly inconsistent in size. I take an 8.5 or 9.0 in all other Fluevogs; my new Zazas are size 8 and they fit better than any other Fluevogs I own. Really, with the cost of shipping and Fluevog's expensive, restrictive return policies it might be nice if you provided a little more information than a Fluevogologist's opinion of size, which can only be obtained after considerable effort and repeated phone calls. After all, they've got customers to serve in the stores. I'd really like to see insole measurements for each shoe size posted on the website.
Posted by Nele from Belgium:
Amazing!

I ordered these from Belgium, and after a month of waiting finally they were there, my ultra-fabulous shoes. After wearing them for a couple months now, I can't say enough good things about them. I've never been very good in heels, but these give me no trouble at all. I can jump or run in them, and walk several miles no problem. LOVE them! :-)
Posted by Katrina from Reno, NV:
Ever Love

These run large, (my other Vogs are 7.5 and 8'), but I wear these in a 6 1/2. Very cozy and secure feeling. The chunky rubber sole gives me a little extra height. The wide strap top takes a simple shoe to a new level of class. I love it when I see people looking at my shoes when they talk to me, like they can't help it. I suppose that may mean my footwear is more charismatic than I am, but I like to think we are just perfect partners. @>-
Posted by Becca from Woodinville, WA:
When I saw these shoes, I knew they should be mine! Not only do they look hot, they are surprisingly comfortable--like wearing high-heeled slippers. They are great for work (wear them with a suit), going out (wear them with jeans or a skirt), and (if you're a huge shoe dork like me) wearing around the house so you can admire them all by your lonesome.
Posted by Paige from Raleigh, NC:
Got caught licking my Zazas...

I wore my new Zazas to work for the first time this week and my boss caught me licking one of them...just kidding, but seriously I did have one of them off and sitting on my desk right by my computer so that I could stare at the beautiful design. I told him it was for inspiration (I'm a graphci designer). I really did pretend to lick them when he came in....we have a lot of fun at work. John's shoes just make it more fun! I want this shoe in every color combination John comes up with. It is a show stopper. Literally every person I passed stopped my to ask about the shoes. I am in love....again. John, will you marry me? :)
Posted by rebecca:
wow I love these shoes! oh how I wish they were not made of leather. :(
Posted by Shelly Moore from chicago:
fab shoe

Positively love it!!!! So completely stylish, and funky too! A work of art! I never go anywhere without getting "oh my gosh look at those shoes" several times a day. And the best part...they are SSoooo comfy!!! Have them in brown and kiwi and would love to have the black & cream!!! Maybe Santa?! ]:o)

résultats précédents 123456789