Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10>

Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Sandra (Noir & Beige)
Fellowships | Sandra [Noir & Beige]

Cette chaussure à courroie simple est tout simplement charmante. Pour le train-train quotidien, elle possède un F contrasté et une courroie à la cheville dotée d'une boucle de bronze. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle Fellowship pour le confort et la durabilité.Old Friends are Good Friends. (Les vieux amis sont de bons amis).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_sandra

Ali from our New York store says:
The Sandra has a fairly rounded toe box, so sometimes going up a half size is totally normal. Especially if you have long toes.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   38 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by christa from alameda, ca:
So Cute, I Bought 2

My black Sandras were the perfect alternate shoe for my trip to London and before they disappeared I decided I needed them in orange, too. Problem--black ones were size 8, and they loosened quite a bit, so when only a 7.5 was left I went for it--and they are going to be my perfect summer shoe! The orange is deep and quite lovely.
Posted by Katey from Atlanta, GA:
My favorite shoes. Ever.

I own two pairs of Sandras. One in turquoise/yellow and one in grey/red. I love them so much, they are comfortable like whoa and never fail to get complimented by strangers. I am a true 10.5 in non-vogs and when I bought the turquoise pair there was only 11.5's left, so I went for it. Total victory. They have gotten wider through wearing, but that's totally fine with me. I'm a total Fluevog convert and am consistently disappointed when I try to go out for some instant gratification shoe shopping (no Fluevog store or retailer near me). John's shoes have forever altered my standards. Thanks for making amazing shoes!
Posted by JT from Vancouver:
The jury is still out

Loved these in store, left without buying and when I returned I had to go to a second location to get my size. I showed up with a pair of socks to try them on and fit well. SOLD!! Now that I've started wearing them they are definitely tighter in the toes than in the heel so probably just need to break them in a bit (I hope). Because I really like these shoes and want them as my go-to walking shoe this fall. We'll see. (:-|
Posted by christa from alameda, ca:
I took just 2 pairs of shoes on my trip to London last week; my tried-and-true Coventry boots and the Sandra, which I bought at the last minute and didn't even break in, yet they were perfect right out of the box for hours on end. I'm usually a 7.5 but the 8 was just right with thin socks. Got them in black, figured with all my other colorful ones it doesn't hurt to have a good old black pair and I was right! They will get good use.
Posted by Anna from Canada:
Love these shoes

This is my second pair of JF and they fit perfectly. I bought them in a 6. I found they fit just right not to snug or loose. They could be worn with anything so far I've worn them with shorts. I bought them when I had jeans on and they were perfect.
Posted by Lisa from BC:
Love these shoes

I want to thank you for these awesome shoes. Picked them up last weekend at the wonderful Gastown store. I was in to pick up a different pair, when I was encouraged to try these on by the great staff there. My feet just love them, even when I run around in them all day. :-D
Posted by Sandra from Lincoln, Nebraska:
no matter how far you roam.

Not since Dorothy's red slippers has a pair of shoes been this magical for traveling. I teach a study abroad class in London and Paris; we frequently walk 11-15 miles a day on this trip. At the last minute I felt like I did not have the right pair of shoes: I ordered the Sandra's a week before we left. There was no break in time-yet my feet never blistered, they gave me great support and the style is so cute-I wear them with absolutely everything.
Posted by Montserrat from New York:
:-D .This was my second pair. The color is so happy and perfect for the hot summer.Those shoes are great,and they work so well with my vintage outfits. Thanks so much for those wonderful shoes. And besides beautiful they are super comfortable and perfect for work standing up.
Posted by SkyeF from Melbourne, Australia:
Like coming home

These puppies fit my feet perfectly. I have an old ballet injury that means I need mild instep support when I wear flats. These are THE.PERFECT.SOLUTION. One in every colour please. Ooh, and navy or dark brown would be lovely.
Posted by Rebecca from Winnipeg, MB:
Great Gift!

Bought these lovely shoes for my mother in black and cream for her Anniversary. I know, know, how awesome am I for giving Fluevogs as a gift. She has a just under 10 pairs of Fluevogs and I would say she wear these the most. They look amazing with whatever she pairs them with. Definitely go a half size up! And giving Fluevogs as a gift makes you feel great!

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants