Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10>

Joni (Noir)
Joni (Noir)
Joni (Noir)
Joni (Noir)
Joni (Noir)
Rules Low | Joni [Noir]
GROUPES:   Décontracté   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

Joni est nommée en l'honneur d'une des chanteuses canadiennes les plus inspirantes. Après avoir chanté de beaux airs écrits au sujet de la nature, les changements politiques et l'amour qu'on arrive jamais à tout à fait bien saisir, les chansons de Joni vont continuer d'inspirer et de résonner auprès et de bien des générations à venir. John a conçu cette sandale à lacets pour la nouvelle génération d'auteurs-compositeurs à l'esprit écologiques qui portent la flamme de la vérité. Thanks Joni for lighting the path -- we could drink a case of you. Love! (Merci Joni d'avoir illuminé le sentier - on pourrait boire une caisse de toi.*A case of you est le titre d'une chanson de Joni Mitchell)

Joni est fabriquée d'un cuir durable Atlas tanné au végétal et se décline dans des couleurs estivales saturées. Elle est construite sur une plateforme de 0.9" (2 cm) fait de liège recyclé avec un talon de 2.75 " (7 cm) enrobé de cuir. C'est une version modernisée de la mule des années 20 avec des boulons à tête fraisée, une semelle de caoutchouc Truth. Elle est parfaite pour ces avant-gardistes à la recherche de la vérité. Natural Beauty Rules. (La beauté naturelle règne).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_joni

Denny & Monika from our San Francisco (Haight) store says:
The Rules Low Joni fits small. Women with wider feet can go down 1/2 to 1 size. They're very comfortable!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   34 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Charlene Jaszewski from New York, NY:
Cutest shoes I own

I bought the Jonis in the bright pink, and they are the cutest shoes I have ever owned - I get comments and compliments on them whenever I wear them, and I'm shocked/pleased that they go with nearly anything. They are ridiculously comfortable, even walking around New York. Unfortunately, I'm sad that they have some manufacturing issues. One, after wearing them a few weeks, I started to feel something digging into my heel - i realized that there was NO PADDING underneath the leather footbed, and what I felt was the steel bolt that was holding the shoe together. Also, I had thought that the heel was actually stacked leather, but it's a piece of metal with faux stacked leather "wrapper"around it, I know this because the wrapper is starting to wear off and I see the metal peeking out. Both of these things I would expect in cheaper shoes, but not $300 shoes, very disappointing. Fluevog said they'd insert some padding, and I hope they will also address the heel issue.
Posted by CleverGirl:
Classy Cute & Good for Work!

I bought these in black at Easter for my summer work shoe. The laces allow me to make the shoe fit well over my narrow feet and they look good (in a conservative environment). I love the interchangeable laces, but mostly use the pinky purple because of the flare they give. Very comfy! So far the only down side is that the little lining things on the heels came unglued. Small job for the shoemaker, but given what we pay for 'vogs, you'd expect that kind of thing to hold for longer than a couple of months.
Posted by Michelle from Vancouver:
An impressive summer shoe that is casual and very comfortable but still interesting and unique in style. I wear a size 8 and found these fit true to size. Many thanks the helpful staff in Gastown Vancouver for locating my size in Montreal.
Posted by Melissa from Canada:
Super Small

If you have a TRUE size 11 foot, and can sometimes wear 10.5 or even 10 - this shoe is NOT going to fit you... not even the 11.5, and that's BEYOND heart wrenching. I'm so sad that I couldn't make it home with the pink ones today... For sizing reference, I'm an 11 in Bellevue's, 10 in Malcolm's, 10.5 in Desmond's, 11 in Radio's... you get the point. John missed the mark on sizing her - NOT style, but sizing, and that sucks.
Posted by Jen from Seattle:
Joni Rocks My Feet

I tried these on and totally fell in love with them. They are comfy and totally cute. The heel height is perfect for me, I'm not a heel girl and 2" is about my limit. I got the purple and it's amazing how many things purple goes with! They are just as cute with my white linen skirt as they are with my worn in jeans. I think every time I wear them at least one person comments on them. I believe there are more Fluevog's in my future!
Posted by colleen bassie from Canada:
I have a problem

...seriously. I need a 'vog intervention. I've always believed in Love at First sight but it should not occur with this kind of frequency. (just ask my husband...he dreads the arrival of each new Fluevog). I fell in love with this shoe while in Vancouver on an illicit vacation. It's gorgeous, comfortable from Day 1, and the colour combination is a show stopper. The footbed turned my soles red, but I'm perfectly okay with that. These fit true to size and I was able to adjust the width to my liking using the laces. I wear them with everything summer, except perhaps my bathing suit! The height is exactly right for casual or dressy occasions. Beautiful, comfortable and the absolute height of fashion...what more could you possibly want in a summer sandal?
Posted by Megan from Toronto:
Cute and comfortable

I walk 3km to work every day and have struggle to find cute and comfy shoes to wear on my walk. I think the Joni (in RED) fits the bill perfectly. Thank you to Heather and Brian for a great shopping experience, as usual!
Posted by Danica from Grande Prairie, AB:
Comfy and Fun

When I first saw these last year, I HAD to have them! Mine fit true to size, and are the comfiest shoes imaginable; I can wear them all day with no discomfort, and they're a dream to walk in. The only drawback is colour transfer (purple feet are not cool). The purple w/ lime laces were my go-to colour splash last summer, and happily will be accompanied by a fuschia pair this summer.
Posted by Sue Giffin from Halifax:
Most comfortable shoe ever

I bought these babies in black one morning this week. LIke other have said, it's easy to walk past them in the store, but once you try them on? Swoon. Love the way they hug the foot. And comfortable? Not only did I wear them all that day at work, but walked home in them. 2 km. Next day? Walked 4 more. I am in love. With the colored laces they are fun, with the black laces they give off an slightly naughty vibe. Smart and sexy shoes? Yes please. Looking forward to getting more colors of laces to play with different looks. And saving up for the brown ones for my daughter, she loves them so much they may disappear on me.
Posted by Laurie from Toronto:
Get em!

Purchased these in purple to add some interest to my outfits. These shoes are so comfortable and I love being able to walk long distances with a bit of hight and a lot of style.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants