[Coral & Fuchsia]
The ultimate in everyday casual, the multi-strap Seine straddles the line between beach-ready and urban appropriate. The unique sole construction of leather with inlaid rubber stripes, gives you grip, as well as flexibility. Made in Peru, these strappy uppers use slightly shiny, pebbled leather and smooth, soft leather (which ironically is similar to how your therapist describes you after a few cocktails).
Brenda from our Seattle store says:
The River Seine has a nice fit. The buckles make it easy to customize.
6 reviews so far... write yours!
Posted by Angel from Vancouver:
Adore these shoes!!!!!!!!
Bought these for our trip to NYC....wore them daily--up and down Broadway, 5th Avenue, Park Place.....comfortable, adore the colour combo, and the many comments I received on what gorgeous, unique soles these were.
Posted by LeahB from United States:
Fits true to size
LOVE these sandals. I'm normally a size 12 womens and that's what I bought in these 'vogs. The fit perfect!
I'm not sure why people saying the ankle straps are small. My ankle is 9" around and I have to buckle them as snug as they'll go.
The leather is super soft and supple. I can't wait to wear these outside.
Posted by Shar from Minneapolis:
Like the other comments, the front strap was tight. Brie stretched the strap to fit perfectly but some of the fluid stained the natural leather! She experimented with everything (including sanding them) in order to return the soles to their beautiful perfectly natural leather! Amazing service from everyone Minneapolis!
Posted by Zita from Toronto, ON:
Nice but not for everyone ...
Wish I had read that comment about the narrow toe box before I bought these. Regardless I got them and I loved the way they look (I got the orange/purple version) but I have a few issues:
1. toe box is too narrow for my wide feet so yes that front strap does not adjust and it does dig in a bit. (can it be widened? might ask cobbler)
2. I'm a size 10 and got a 10 but find that I have almost half an inch of 'empty space' look at the front of the sandals. It looks a bit odd. Wonder if I took them to a cobbler they could cut the front off? (will check on that too)
3. as with any strappy sandals they take a minute or two to put on and take off.
4. once they're off, because the leather is so soft, the straps just kinda fall on the floor. I try to pile them on into the inside of the sandals so they won't get dirty but it takes effort.
5. if it's a rainy day the foot bed will get 'spotty'. I'm sure there is a way to get that off but haven't looked into it yet.
Posted by Heather from Madison, WI:
Commit to the break-in.
These required a short break in time for me - and the first day was not pretty. My Achilles looked like a strawberry Twizzler. However, if you commit to the break-in, you won't be sorry. As always, these Vogs are beautifully made and look criminally stylish. Beware if you have a wide toe box. The strap across the toes does not adjust, and your digits will get strangled. Still, for these lovelies, it might be worth it.
Posted by myevileye from Vancouver:
Love them! They are comfy and fit great. I have relatively narrow feet and the buckles are great for adjustments! I found that they fit true to size. Now if only the Vancouver weather would stay sunny enough for me to wear them!