Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10>

Amie (Aqua verni)
Amie (Aqua verni)
Amie (Aqua verni)
Amie (Aqua verni)
Amie (Aqua verni)
VENTE
Reg $229
Integrity | Amie [Aqua verni]
GROUPES:   Vente   Décontracté   Femmes   Flats

Cette ballerine ultra-super-mega-absolument-confortable porte le nom d'Amie, une femme exceptionnelle toujours à la recherche de nouvelles aventures. (Aux dernières nouvelles, elle buvait du champagne avec des barons et duchesses dans une villa isolée sur la Méditerranée). Utilisant la même forme que les saisons passées, mais sans le talon, ni le bout structurés, John a dessiné cette ballerine facile à enfiler en utilisant un cuir lustré souple, un élastique et une semelle et un talon en caoutchouc qui permettent à Amie de se mouler à votre pied. Truth and Integrity... Since 1970. (Vérité et intégrité... Depuis 1970.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_amie

Ali from our New York store says:
The Arabella sizes true, but the width can be a bit narrow. It is a ballet flat, so it can be a little snug.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   31 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Gina from Canada:
Aqua Amies

I just got these in the mail a bit ago. I already own the cream Amie's and now have the patent Aqua (really more of a green turquoise colour...not bright aqua as depicted but still gorgeous). From the initial few minutes of wear, the cream (non patent) Amies are definitely more comfortable. The back of the patent shoe rubs somewhat painfully up my heel and that does not happen in the regular leather ones. I bought an 11, although I'm normally a 10 in street shoes, to accommodate for my wider foot. Brenna in the Calgary store couldn't have been more helpful. All in all, as long as they wear in a bit in the heel I'll be a happy camper. They're beautiful.
Posted by Pru from Boston, MA:
Pretty fabulous!

I visited the Boston store one fine April day hoping to visit the Liz -- but she was nowhere to be found. Boo. I wanted to try the Orange Amie, but had my heart set on the Teal Liz. Then I was very surprised to find Teal (and also Lilac) Amie on the floor, just arrived. Love at first sight. I have spent the last 3 days at work wearing Amie on carpet and getting used to the fit, and they are super comfortable and don't seem to rub or be painful at all. Seemed to fit true to size for me. I have a somewhat wide 8.5 to 9 foot and left with the 9.
Posted by Jasmine from Edmonton:
Lovely

I ordered these shoes a couple of weeks ago in preparation for a trip to Paris next month. It was true love from the moment I opened the box, the shoe however did not love me back. It's taken two weeks to break them in nicely, at first they cut into my heel quite badly but now they're great. And the sizing is quite accurate, I usually wear an 11.5 and I ordered a 12 in these and the fit is great though they may be a touch wide. My only complaints are that the left heel arrived with a small hole (like maybe made by a tack) and everytime I walk it hisses and releases air. This doesn't affect the functionality of the shoe, it's more annoying than anything. My other issue is that the right sole appears to already be lifting in areas... I'm hoping this isn't the case, I really am, but they might have to make a trip to my cobbler soon.
Posted by OsheaGreen from Western Australia:
Brilliant flats!

I received these today, and they fit wonderfully. My feet are a bit wide, but these are so soft they don't pinch at all. I am a size 9, & found these true to size. These are definitely going to become my casual work shoe of choice. These are the 3rd pair of Fluevogs I've bought, & it's great to receive something of such quality. My order was sent off by Denny in San Francisco; great customer service.
Posted by Kathy Woodman from kfwoodman@gmail.com:
The shoe you must have

I received these shoes in the mail the day before my husband and I left on a 6 week trip to France. I was needing a comfortable all around shoe that I could dress up or dress down, so I ordered the red, or Berry as it is referred to. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed that the red had so much of a blue undertone, however, it proved to be the perfect shoe to take on this lengthy trip. I wore this shoe 90% of the time as it went with everything I packed. Whenever I pack for a trip now, this shoe is either on my foot or in my bag. We travel a lot and I have my packing down to a fine science. This is a MUST HAVE shoe. By the way, did I say it was extremely comfortable. We walked for miles in Paris, Antibes and in the Provence area. My feet never hurt, always looked fashionable and with the rubber sole were a safe shoe to wear while climbing around on uneven surfaces. As a side note, the blue undertone in the (red) Berry color is actually a better color than the brighter red color that I was expecting. Berry can be worn in other seasons, whereas a brighter red would not work as well in the fall or winter. This is my 4th pair of Fluevogs and definitely NOT my last! I'm a believer and promote your line at every opportunity. I don't think I've ever worn my Fluevogs and not received a compliment and a "Where did you get those shoes"!
Posted by Senia from Sydney:
Awesome!

I bought these a couple of days ago - a totally impulse purchase! They are fabulous! They are exceptionally comfortable! Plus, I work at a uni and the jealous looks I get from all the students make me feel like a million bucks! ]:o) Bought my normal size 7 and they fit perfectly!
Posted by Karina Fruin from Chicago:
Walking shoe

I got these for walking around on vacation in Barcelona. They are comfortable yet classy. Perfect for every day. I am thinking of buying a second back up pair.
Posted by Hélène Bélanger from Montreal:
15!

Cute, sexy, comfy! My 15th pair of Fluevog! I am definitively a Fluevog addict ,->
Posted by Kate from Burnaby BC:
Just got these yesterday in light peach and took them home. They look delicious with my summer dresses and great with jeans and work slacks. Plus, they are very comfortable. Highly recommend.
Posted by Michelle from California:
These are great ballet flats. I love the thicker rubber sole so they won't wear out and the elastic to keep them on my feet. There also is some support unlike your common ballet flat. I usually wear a 6.5-7 and bought them in a 6.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants