Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Sandra (Noir & blanc)
Sandra (Noir & blanc)
Sandra (Noir & blanc)
Sandra (Noir & blanc)
Sandra (Noir & blanc)

Fellowships | Sandra [Noir & blanc]

Cette chaussure à courroie simple est tout simplement charmante. Pour le train-train quotidien, elle possède un F contrasté et une courroie à la cheville dotée d'une boucle de bronze. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle Fellowship pour le confort et la durabilité.Old Friends are Good Friends. (Les vieux amis sont de bons amis).

Instagram @fluevog #vog_sandra

Ali from our New York store says:
The Sandra has a fairly rounded toe box, so sometimes going up a half size is totally normal. Especially if you have long toes.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   35 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by christa from alameda, ca:
I took just 2 pairs of shoes on my trip to London last week; my tried-and-true Coventry boots and the Sandra, which I bought at the last minute and didn't even break in, yet they were perfect right out of the box for hours on end. I'm usually a 7.5 but the 8 was just right with thin socks. Got them in black, figured with all my other colorful ones it doesn't hurt to have a good old black pair and I was right! They will get good use.
Posted by Anna from Canada:
Love these shoes

This is my second pair of JF and they fit perfectly. I bought them in a 6. I found they fit just right not to snug or loose. They could be worn with anything so far I've worn them with shorts. I bought them when I had jeans on and they were perfect.
Posted by Lisa from BC:
Love these shoes

I want to thank you for these awesome shoes. Picked them up last weekend at the wonderful Gastown store. I was in to pick up a different pair, when I was encouraged to try these on by the great staff there. My feet just love them, even when I run around in them all day. :-D
Posted by Sandra from Lincoln, Nebraska:
no matter how far you roam.

Not since Dorothy's red slippers has a pair of shoes been this magical for traveling. I teach a study abroad class in London and Paris; we frequently walk 11-15 miles a day on this trip. At the last minute I felt like I did not have the right pair of shoes: I ordered the Sandra's a week before we left. There was no break in time-yet my feet never blistered, they gave me great support and the style is so cute-I wear them with absolutely everything.
Posted by Montserrat from New York:
:-D .This was my second pair. The color is so happy and perfect for the hot summer.Those shoes are great,and they work so well with my vintage outfits. Thanks so much for those wonderful shoes. And besides beautiful they are super comfortable and perfect for work standing up.
Posted by SkyeF from Melbourne, Australia:
Like coming home

These puppies fit my feet perfectly. I have an old ballet injury that means I need mild instep support when I wear flats. These are THE.PERFECT.SOLUTION. One in every colour please. Ooh, and navy or dark brown would be lovely.
Posted by Rebecca from Winnipeg, MB:
Great Gift!

Bought these lovely shoes for my mother in black and cream for her Anniversary. I know, know, how awesome am I for giving Fluevogs as a gift. She has a just under 10 pairs of Fluevogs and I would say she wear these the most. They look amazing with whatever she pairs them with. Definitely go a half size up! And giving Fluevogs as a gift makes you feel great!
Posted by Jennifer from San Francisco:
love

I love love love these shoes. In most brands I wear a size 10, but in these a 10.5 fit perfectly. I'm a teacher and found myself wearing them every day because no other shoe was as comfortable as these. I wore them into the ground. Time for another pair. @>-
Posted by Tove from Oslo:
Sooooo cute

These shoes exceeded my expectations. They are nicer and cuter than on the pictures. I bought the black with beige. Maybe I have to have the turquoise also ? @>-
Posted by Laurel Nolen from Houston, TX:
Happy But Pouting

Saw the turquoise/yellow Sandras online and the word that sprang to mind was "Covet!" I know that I wear an 8 1/2 in the Fellowships, and was disappointed to see that no half-sizes were available in that color combo. While in Chicago recently, I bought a pair in black/beige, and they're comfy and wonderful...but not as wonderful as they would be if they were turquoise and yellow! Please don't leave us half-sizers out in the cold, bereft of technicolor shoe goodness!

résultats précédents <345678910111213> résultats suivants