Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article
Résultats:   <131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)
Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)
Bondgirl (Rouge Vin)

F-Shoes | Bondgirl [Rouge Vin]

Cette botte épouse les contours de la jambe qui la porte. Elle est parfaite pour toute espionne britannique, qu'elle soit en jupe courte ou en pantalon ajusté. Les deux petites boucles en haut et la plus large permettent aussi de bien l'ajuster. Toute de cuir, elle est munie de la semelle F-Sole pour le confort et la durabilité. Mais faites attention où vous posez les pieds, car un F laissé au sol pourrait vous dévoiler. La circonférence approximative du mollet : Pointure 6-7 (13"), pointure 8-9 (14") pointure 10-11 (15"). Hauteur approximative : Pointure 6-7 (14,5"), pointure 8-9 (15") pointure 10-11 (15,5"). Talon : 1.5".

Sean C. from our New York store says:
The Bondgirl Boots fit like a glove, with a slim fit around the calf.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   108 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <234567891011 résultats suivants

Posted by Carol Rose from Phoenix:
I am officially, now a super hero

I love,love, love my Bond Girl boots! I'm not sure what shoes I wore before I got them, because I found a way to wear them every single day from December until April, when it became flip flop weather. And it was only reluctantly that I took them off, because I can save the world in these boots. Granted, I haven't been asked to yet, but I know I could, and that's all that counts. They are so comfortable on the inside and so "don't mess with my high-fashion ass on the outside. And that is soooo important at PTA meetings and the grocery store.
Posted by Heather from Vancouver, WA:
I hope the replacements are better

I just ordered my first pair of Fluevogs. They were Bond Girl boots and cost $328 with tax. When they arrived, I noticed the stitching around the zipper on the left boot was really wacky - the stitches were uneven, crooked, and stitched over 3 times in some places. It looked like something a little kid or a drunk person might have done. Inside the boot was a purple post-it note with the notation "Bond Girl with Busted Zipper x2." There was also a Fluevog invoice from January stating that the Boot had two broken zippers. I guess they sent me a returned boot that had been repaired. I was furious - that is seriously wrong for $328. That's more than I have ever spent on shoes before. If I need expensive shoes, I am sticking with Frye boots from now on - they're cheaper than Fluevogs and the quality is amazing.
Posted by fatmaggot:
()-) ]:o) I love these boots. When they first came out with them almost a decade ago, I got a pair of black ones -- I wear them every chance I get. Now, with the wine color, I could not resist getting a second pair. I ordered the last pair of size 8 wine Bond Girls left in the USA from the New York store -- they arrived 2 days ago and I am in love. They are beautiful. They fit my muscular legs. They are comfortable right out of the box. Pics do not do these boots justice......
Posted by Liz from chicago:
Ughhh so tight

I bought these shoes in a size bigger than I normally would (9.5 US) But unfortunately I have large calves of 16 inches and there was no way i could get my wide feet and large calves into these boots. If you buy these make sure you have skinny legs. :/
Posted by Beck from Virginia:
Best. Boot. Ever.

Got my black Bondgirls three days ago and haven't taken them off yet, and have received oodles of compliments!!! They fit PERFECTLY out of the box and were immediately comfortable--the most comfortable boots I've ever worn, period. I feel like the world's biggest badass stomping around in these beauties. Best. Boots. Ever.
Posted by Halfabusa from Toronto:
Just had to have them...

I saw these boots and just fell in love with them. Normally I wear a size 6 but bought 6.5 because I have big calves - also I find the ankle portion fits tighter. They still didn't fit but I was determined so I had Fluevog Queen start the stretching process. I was having to go back a couple of times because my calves are 15.5". DID I MENTION HUGE CALVES? Anyhow I finally decided to get my own stretcher and do it myself and after a week THEY FIT! They are awesome boots, great leather that endured the stretching and look great with a short skirt. So worth it!
Posted by cat:
Wine! True to fit size 10.5. Awesome customer service. Love them!!!
Posted by Jen from Seattle:
Oh how I love my Bond Girls!!

I waited and waited and waited until I couldn't wait any longer. This was my 8th pair of Fluevogs and my second pair of knee high boots. I have them in wine. I abso-frickin-lutely love these!! I could wear them all day, every day & then go home and sleep in them. I don't have a single, solitary complaint. Everything about them is perfection!
Posted by RedIndianGirl from Toronto, ON:
BondGirls ROCK!!

I got my Bondgirls a couple of weeks ago and have to say, they have quickly become my FAVOURITE THING to wear. They look especially slammin' with black tights and short A-line skirts, and I feel very badass in them. I'm a tall girl but these boots still come to just below my knee, so they had to be stretched to accommodate my (cyclist/yogini) calves, so fair warning if you have muscular calves. I feel like a superhero in these boots and hope that they will last me a very long time!!! ()-)
Posted by magdalena from toronto canada:
everyone loves these boots

well I've certainly gotten a LOT of comments on these boots but the surprise ones were from a pizza delivery guy in his mid-forties and a male veterinary technician at work who kept ogling them, and said he might buy them for his boyfriend...hehehe

résultats précédents <234567891011 résultats suivants