Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Guide (Bleu)
Prepares | Guide [Bleu]
GROUPES:   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

L'inspiration originale derrière la chaussure Guide vient de la fois où John se dirigeait au studio de conception Fluevog pour une réunion et fut confronté par une Guide cherchant à vendre ses biscuits. John, se sentant généreux (et affamé), décida d'acheter plusieurs boîtes de ces délicieux biscuits (on ne connaît toujours pas le chiffre exact), pour les offrir à ses employés dévoués et travaillant. Pendant sa marche, la faim le vainquit, et il a commencé à manger joyeusement. En premier, la boîte menthe et chocolat... ensuite celle des biscuits à la noix de coco... et puis une autre boîte... Par le temps où John arriva au studio, il constata qu'il avait mangé tous les biscuits. Il jeta les boîtes et détruisit toute évidence de ce qui s'appelle désormais « Le grand massacre des biscuits ». Malheureusement pour John, l'histoire fut dévoilée pendant la réunion où tous remarquent sa cravate remplie de miettes de biscuit.

Souriant en pensant à la leçon inestimable qu'il a apprise ce jour-là, John dessina une chaussure pour femme séduisante avec un cuir épais et souple d'une surface perlée, des boucles signées Fluevog, une plateforme cachée faite de liège recyclé, le tout sur une semelle tunite avec une adhérence en caoutchouc. Cette chaussure de style Charles IX version hyper moderne vous offrira une fondation solide pour les défis qui se pointeront (comme ne pas manger tous les biscuits d'un coup sans verre de lait.) Prepare for the Future, choose well today. (Préparez-vous pour l'avenir, faites le bon choix aujourd'hui.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_guide

Karen from our San Francisco (Union Square) store says:
The angle of the toe swoop makes them fit a half size smaller.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   110 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <234567891011 résultats suivants

Posted by ronni brody from boston:
simply...the best

i have been collecting these shoes for years. Went into Boston today to buy the black suede munsters... While my munsters were being stretched, Rachel suggested I try these on. They just came in the day before and are flying out of the store!! I tried them on and was sold. They are the MOST comfortable vogs i own. I had a hard time deciding on color...went with the blue. Oh, did I mention that I have purchased 5 pairs of vogs in the last 2 weeks. The munsters are on lay away..Oh my...i am done for a while. The people in the Boston store are the best
Posted by Kat from Edmonton:
Another beautiful shoe!

I saw these on the website and thought they looked pretty interesting, then on Fluevog Day, I went to the local Gravity Pope and decided to give them a try when another pair I was after wasn't available in my size. Boy, am I ever glad I did! These babies are awesome! Not at all clunky-looking as I thought they might be, and they make you sooo tall! Completely comfy right out of the box, these are a dream. I usually wear a 7.5 or 8 in Fluevogs, and the 8 fits perfectly. I really debated between the brown and the blue, but went for the blue. The brown is even nicer in person than it looks on the computer, and the blue is pretty accurate. Thanks for another great shoe, and for extending the benefits of International Fluevog Day to those not fortunate enough to be near a store.
Posted by ValVeda from DC:
another hit

These shoes are perfection. My feet are the antithesis of the feet-made-for-Fluevogs but three Fluevog stores, numerous calls and emails and the Size 11 in the blue came home to me for my 54th b-day. (last year it was the blood orange Ask Response). I absolutely wear these shoes all day in pure comfort and joy. I can no longer wear heels as my back has been damaged by youthful shenanigans...these are absolutely no problem. I tower over 6' in them and enthusiastically GUIDE all the women who ask to your website. I have a feeling John Fluevog will opt to keep this family around for quite a while. I hope so. I would like a little ankle boot clog in olive.
Posted by Sandy from Bergen, Norway:
I love these shoes. I was a little nervous since I live so far away but I followed the advice I got from the NYC store and ordered the recommended size. I have never had a pair of shoes that fit me better. In fact..I have now noticed how my other shoes DON'T fit as well. Thank goodness I am planning a trip to NYC! Maybe this is WHY I am planning that trip.. @>-
Posted by Amanda from Seattle:
Got the Blue Ones!!

Oh boy, I am still giddy with excitment that I got the last pair of Blue Guides in my size... Thanks so much to the Seattle store for putting them on hold. Wearing them today right out of the box and they are delightful. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I bought the brown ones a while back and they are a staple. Get 'em before they are GONE GONE GONE
Posted by Linda Bea from Vancouver USA:
Dancing around the house!

They're here! Delivered at 9a by UPS and thank you thank you to Anthony in the LA store for fast shipping. And Crystal in Portland for finding my size. They fit like a glove, no break in and just perfect. I would wear them today but it's raining (of course) and I need to treat them. LOVE LOVE LOVE...... :-D
Posted by Linda Bea from Portland:
Incredible!

Oh my word! Thanks to the MOST wonderful Crystal at Portland Fluevog, I have just scored the last blue pair of blue "Guides" in my size. They little beauties are being shipped as we speak. We will be united in love this weekend. Cannot say enough wonderful things about the shoe and Crystal..... :-D
Posted by Dany from Edmonton:
best shoes ever!

I just got them yesterday,thanks to Phil from Fluevog Toronto,I folloowed his recommendation and got them in 7.5,so they are true to size for me. Very comfortable right out the box,super soft leather,specially inside.Very nice blue colour, I can see me wearing them with dresses,jeans,skirts or shorts.I'm glad I got them as I didn't want them to be the ones that got away, like it happened with the Coffee Arabica which I'm still desperately looking for. These are MINE ha ha >-)
Posted by Cari from Minneapolis:
Happy Birthday to Me!!

I am such a lucky girl!!! For my birthday, I was taken to NYC (which is awesome enough) but then I took myself straight on down to the Fluevog store to buy myself a pair, as a present to myself. I tried these on and fell in love. I bought them in the red/rust color. I wore them to a show while there and got tons of looks - which is hard to get in the Theater District!! My mom bought her first pair too - Happy happy birthday to me :)
Posted by Kristina from DC Metro:
Love these more than my Scouts!

Didn't think it was possible to love my orange Guides more than my brown Scouts, but I do! First day wearing them and I may never take them off. Happy feet, happy me. (Not to get too far ahead of ourselves seasonally, but I'd LOVE these in black suede for winter. Hint.)

résultats précédents <234567891011 résultats suivants