Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)

Adriana | Luna [Brun]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Talon

Faite à partir d'une forme pour homme, avec un harnais amovible, des courroies à boucle ajustables, une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon de 2" (5 cm) enrobé de cuir, Luna est une botte pour dames à la fois équestre et féminine assez robuste pour l'hiver qui vous permettra de faire face aux éléments sans effort tout en ayant l'air vraiment séduisante. Jumelant les éléments de design de la collection Adrian avec le cuir pleine fleur Atlas de la collection Radio qui se plisse et possède une belle patine, la botte Luna sera encore plus splendide avec le temps. Conçue en jumelant la semelle F-Sole de la botte Bondgirl avec la botte à talons Heidi de la collection Adrian, Luna porte le nom de notre soeur terre-à-terre préférée qui étudie la médecine chinoise. A thankful person is a happy person. (Une personne reconnaissante est une personne heureuse.)

Petrea and Ali from our New York store says:
Great fit in the foot bed and in the ankle. Some with more muscular calves get quite get the zipper all the way up, but the leather is easy to stretch

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   61 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Jessica from Frisco, CO:
in love!

my Luna's just came...and as I suspected I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! I had been coveting these boots since thier debut..looked and looked and lusted..on my last look, there was only 1 size left in 8 brown..so, I went for it. Fit fabulously....of course. I <3 you fluevog. Thank you! xoxoxoxo @>-
Posted by Kimberly Poeppey-Del Rio from Milwaukee Wis:
Wonderful!

Tried these on a few months ago and couldn't get them out of my head. Got the tax returns back and went and bought them at the Chicago store! They fit beautifully! Look Awesome! Super sexy close fitting ankles! LOVE! This is my 31st pair of Fluevog's!!
Posted by Ailsa Andrews from Granville St:
Love @ first sight........!

Saw these boots on line & loved them . I had to see in person , so I was going downtown & stoped in they didn't have the brown ones in 9 there.... so my sales-rep offered to go to Gastown to retrive a pair for me . So I went for my treatment & returned back to the store to find him there with the boots . It was a bite of a strugle to get on & the left I coulnd'nt even zip up but I wanted these boots so like any good piece of art it takes work . So i was willing to do the work . The next day I put them on to try & sreatch..... little by little I kept slowley zipping & by 2 hours I had them on all the way up for the whole day they felt great. Like anything worth owning it takes work . So I can tell you well worth the work . Would do it for ever to walk in these boots all my life . These are attiude & style real foot art. John has style with love & heart thank you !!!!!
Posted by Anne from Vermont:
Wonderful boots!

I just got these boots in the mail today (in brown) and I could honestly not be more thrilled with them. I took the advise of other commentors and ordered half a size up ( I am usually a 9.5, but went with a 10 in these) and it was definitively the right call. I know some people have said that the shaft is rather narrow, and I agree, I could barely zip them over my calves when I first tried them on. However, with a day's wear they are now roomy enough to wear over skinny jeans, so I would encourage people not to let that dissuade them from making these their newest boots!
Posted by Kate from Saskatchewan:
Stunning!

Oh so gorgeous. Elegant yet rugged. They absolutely hug my ankles and calves. I need a shoe horn to get my highly-arched feet into them, but once I'm in, they're quite comfortable. I wear between 6.5 and 7 in 'Vogs, and the 7 fits like a dream. Definitely an investment, but one I feel very happy with. I'll be wearing these beauties for years! Many thanks to the Toronto store for advice on sizing, and getting these beautiful boots to me so quickly! My love for all things Fluevog continues to grow and grow.
Posted by Hanana San from Vancouver:
luverly! (but get them stretched a bit)

these are fantastic superhero (or anti-hero! tank girl, anyone?) boots with just the right heel height for swagger. i have them in black in a size 9. some tiny alterations i have made to make them fit my weird sensitive feet and legs properly: the upper calf needed a wee bit of a stretch, as did the ball of the foot, for fit and comfort. (i have narrow feet and narrow ish but muscular calves). i'm wearing thicker socks for the first week in order to wear in the ankle. i've added insoles to lift my ankle bones above the heel cups, which are pretty stiff. all that said, i LOVE these. they are molding rapidly to my feet and they make me feel like a million bucks. thanks again Fluevog (and big thanks to Wes at the Gastown store!)
Posted by lrw from Chicago:
So Custom

I think these boots were especially made for me. Unlike other posters on this page, I do not have birdie legs, and I encourage the more calf-gifted ladies to give them a chance. They do fit slim in the ankle, don't expect to tuck in anything other than skinny jeans - they look awesome with skinnys for sure. Will also look great with a little black skirt. I did size up a full size with these though. All sorts of room for my toes, which I cannot thank John enough for!!! Agreed with the previous poster about the Bond Girl-eque look - though I'd go more Emma Peel... Love love love As always, the Chicago Store Rocks! Jack and Beckie, we love you
Posted by Laura Marshall from New York City:
All in the ankles Mr Bond

I was going to buy Operetta boots, but the fit on these is so fantastic I went with the Lunas instead. Tigght around the ankles and fitted in the calf, which create the bestest Bond girl silhouette I can imagine. Yet comfortable. The leather is lovely and matte (I got the black). The brown is great as well, and was much lighter in person than on the site, more of a fawn. Thank you Patrea!! An amazing Fluevog manager. I now need more skinny pants that will fit between me and the Lunas. Yes, they are worth building a small wardrobe around and are such a classic and wearable boot, I expect to be enjoying for many more lunas.
Posted by Tricia from Vancouver:
Great Service, thanks Preet!!

Finally got to got to Fluevog, 15 years after first wanting to go!! I got a pair of these tough, sexy, comfy Adriana Luna boots and I love them! One of the best parts shopping at Fluevog was the staff, thank you Preet. You treated us fantastically and made it a wonderful treat to shop.
Posted by Mia Kitty from Washington, DC:
Luna Love?

I bought these online over a month ago after trying to decide if they were "the boots". I then realized that a girl needs to have many different styles to make her happy! The leather is gorgeous, the style great. I've worn these around the house 5-6 times, and only once outside. I am still stretching these out and praying that they will work out. I always wear a 7.5 or 8 in Fluevogs, as I have many and love them all. I got these in an 8 and they fit perfect on the foot with extra space, but the ankle is still really tight. In fact they cut me a bit there. Might need to add a lift and have them stretched by a cobbler. They have stretched everywhere else pretty fast, (I have a 15 inch calf) which surprised me compared to other tall Fluevog boots. Hanging in there because I would love to wear these everyday! Thanks John for all the great shoes and breaking my heart!

résultats précédents <4243444546474849505152> résultats suivants