Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Luna (Brun)
Adriana | Luna [Brun]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Talon

Faite à partir d'une forme pour homme, avec un harnais amovible, des courroies à boucle ajustables, une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon de 2" (5 cm) enrobé de cuir, Luna est une botte pour dames à la fois équestre et féminine assez robuste pour l'hiver qui vous permettra de faire face aux éléments sans effort tout en ayant l'air vraiment séduisante. Jumelant les éléments de design de la collection Adrian avec le cuir pleine fleur Atlas de la collection Radio qui se plisse et possède une belle patine, la botte Luna sera encore plus splendide avec le temps. Conçue en jumelant la semelle F-Sole de la botte Bondgirl avec la botte à talons Heidi de la collection Adrian, Luna porte le nom de notre soeur terre-à-terre préférée qui étudie la médecine chinoise. A thankful person is a happy person. (Une personne reconnaissante est une personne heureuse.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_luna

Petrea and Ali from our New York store says:
Great fit in the foot bed and in the ankle. Some with more muscular calves can't quite get the zipper all the way up, but the leather is easy to stretch!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   62 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Yesenia from Seattle:
Two years later, I can still close my eyes and picture the exact moment I first tried these boots on. Magical. Perfection. I couldn't contain my excitement. My smile from ear to ear with expressions coming out of my mouth such as "Oh my goodness." and "I LOVE them." Best pair of boots in the world. Never has a pair of shoes felt this perfect. I can't wait for my next pair. Buy yourself a pair, you will thank me and Fluevog tremendously.
Posted by lisa pelosi from australia:
I absolutely love these boots, I purchased them 13 months ago. They are the best pair of boots I have ever owned. I have a pair in Brown, they are comfortable, well fitting and I thought I would have them for years to come, however I am devastated to say the boot part has started to come away from the sole (on one boot) The glue is exposed so it looks like the sole has literally come unstuck. I haven't worn them much since I bought them, (you can see that from the logo still being clear on the sole) as we don't have a long winter here in Perth. The store I bought them from isn't promising they can help me as it is over 12 months since I purchased them and I don't live close enough to bring them back (but have sent photo's) They are evaluating them right now. I have purchased 3 more pairs of Fluevog online within 12 months because I love everything about what you prouduce. I hope this situation can be rectified. I am devastated.
Posted by erin from seattle:
fluevogs, rather.
Posted by erin from seattle:
these are probably my favorite boots of all time. this morning at brunch, our very sweet waitress said, "oh, my gosh, I love your purple boots!" " they're new, I love them too," I said. later, she whisked over to our table to ask me where I got them. "they're fleuvogs", I said. "oh," she said, "that explains it."
Posted by Samantha from Chicago suburbs:
Wonderful surprise

These were officially my 3rd pair of Fluevogs. My wonderful husband picked these out for me as a Christmas present along with my 4th pair of 'vogs the Mini QTees. I have been stalking the Fluevog website ever since I discovered you in Sptember 2012 and had just casually looked at these passing them over for the more funky boots. I'm SO happy my husband picked these out. I love love love them. I had knee surgery in January and I was back in these boots 1 week post surgery! They fit great and make me feel I'm wearing high fashion boots with a little cowgirl edge. Thank you Fluevog for satisfying my addiction, again!
Posted by Emily O'G from Toronto:
Sexy, but snug

Best colour ever! Great design! I have never been able to wear them, as they are either very narrow or I have chubby calves! I'm sure I can get the leather stretched and eventually enjoy these gorgeous creatures :)
Posted by T.:
Quality is not as expected

I'll start of by saying when I first received these, I LOVED them! The color (brown) is amazing, the slim fit is perfect, and they're quite comfortable. I normally wear 8.5 in Fluevogs- got these in a 9; perfect fit. However, after the 4th wear, the seam along the back started to come undone. I'm sorry, but for the price, this is extremely disappointing. It's not like I can return them at this point. What a downer. Is Fluevog's quality slipping? Certainly their prices are not.
Posted by Jenn A:
I absolutely LOVE these boots! I've been "eyesing" them since I spotted them first online and then in-person in the Vancouver store. The tall shaft, lux leather and divinely purple color, I knew they had to be mine. I treated myself to them for my Feb birthday and it was the BEST gift EVER! I tried on both the 9 and 10 (I usually wear a 9 or 9.5). The 9 was a little difficult to get on and the 10 was a bit loose. The saleswoman suggested that if I could get on the 9 then go with those and it was a good choice. Although they are a bit narrow in the instep, they get a bit looser with every wear (and boy do I wear them). Last night I walked through Washington Square Park to the next subway station because I loved the feel of the boots against the sidewalk. They are awesome. ()-)
Posted by Tina from North Vancouver:
After looking at these boots for a year, they were finally mine!! After not finding my size at the Granville store, [a little worried I had stared at them for too long!] the very helpful salesperson found them at the Gastown store. Yaa!! When I first put them on, I found them to be a bit snug in the ankle. But after the salesperson stretched them out they were fine. And after a whole day of walking in them, they are now perfect. A bit hard to get on because of the strap but you can take it off. They now sit proudly by my other three pairs of Fluevog boots.
Posted by RLD from Indiana:
Stunning

I have a serious boot fetish. My boyfriend and I LOVE Fluevog and he is wonderful about satisfying my Fluevog and Boot love over and over. I adored these boots immediately, he thought they were boring but bought them for me in black. These are my favorite shoes of all time....understated but cool at every angle. They hug your leg all the way up....and the leather is amazing. Every time I wear these boots, they get more gorgeous. I get compliments everywhere I go and always feel like a million bucks. WARNING: These are a pain to get on if you keep the strap in place, but if they weren't, they wouldn't look and feel like your second skin. Do not hesitate to spend the dollars on theses you can feel, smell and see where the money went. So yummy. I wear a 8 1/2 in normal shoes...the nine in those are perfect. Seriously, I own lots of Fluevogs but these will never be displaced as my number one.

résultats précédents <4748495051525354555657> résultats suivants