Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Amanda (Noir & Gris)
Amanda (Noir & Gris)
Amanda (Noir & Gris)
Amanda (Noir & Gris)
Amanda (Noir & Gris)
VENTE
Reg $239
Adrians | Amanda [Noir & Gris]
GROUPES:   Vente   Chaussure   Décontracté   Femmes

Tout comme les lulus et les motos, John vous offre Amanda - une chaussure de style rétro qui défile à toute allure avec son bout en forme d'amande. Avec une semelle tunite, elle est faite d'un cuir Bottero durable. Elle est parfaite pour trouver un bel endroit où se perdre avec une Honda CB-500 1976. A thankful person is a happy person. (Une personne reconnaissante est une personne heureuse.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_amanda

Samuel, Emilie, Genevieve and Dominique from our Quebec City store says:
The Amanda is a long and lean oxford. If you find yourself to have a narrow foot, then then this shoe will be perfect; otherwise, consider going up half of a size!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   33 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by canyonwren from Los Alamos, NM:
They go with everything!

I just got these shoes in the brown/black colorway. I didn't expect them to look fabulous with fishnets and a dress, but they do! And they look great with slacks. I'm totally in love with them.
Posted by Jo from United Kingdom:
Black and tan Amandas!

The first pair of Vogs I ordered online, and they're perfect! Keith from the L.A. store processed my order and was lovely, suggesting I go up a size (I'm normally an 8/8.5 but the 9 is a great fit because the Amandas are rather narrow through the toe) and just generally being extremely helpful. To anyone who might be on the fence about buying these shoes: don't be. The first day I wore them, I was on my feet for ten hours. At the end of it I had no blisters at all, and I'd received a ludicrous (in a good way!) number of shoe-related compliments.
Posted by Krista-Murrieta ca from Murrieta ca:
Amandas

I love these shoes.bought the Green and yellow.I bought them for my 60th birthday and they fit so great I don't want to wait an other 60 to get more
Posted by Rachelle:
I was a bit worried when I got these in a 7--I'm normally a 7.5 (what is up with John not liking half sizes?). The length was good, but the toe box is narrow and pinchy. I thought I'd have to get the toe box stretched, but after two days of wear, they stretched out to fit my tootsies just fine. Now I'm loving them!
Posted by Margaret Johnson from Surrey:
They fit, they really really fit!

I'm posting this comment for the sake of all wide feet sufferers out there who have a hard time buying awesome shoes that actually fit their feet. Because that is me. Ive been pining over these shoes for weeks and finally got to try them on my wide feet and my feet slipped in comfortably into the size 8 shoe. (I can wear a 7.5-8) I was extremely pleased. They fit great, and look great! Now I dont have to cut my feet of. Because I swore I would if these didnt fit.
Posted by Meika from Arlington, VA:
New Favorite Shoes!!!

I've been oggling these since they came out. When I saw size 9 disappear, I almost cried. But I thought "maybe there's hope" and I talked to the nice folks at the store in NYC who told me if my size 9 Radio CBCs were too tight to wear with socks, the size 10 Amanda would probably fit just fine. I got them today and whaddya know, they fit! And they look like a cross between Gangster and Sheriff of the West... which is just awesome. I will wear them in meetings. I will wear them everywhere!
Posted by shelley from burlington:
saddle shoes revisited

no other words than........ thanks john!!!! xoxoox
Posted by H from Montreal, QC, Canada:
I walked into the Montreal store with the intention of leaving with a pair of boots I'd had my eye on, but these caught my attention and I had to have them. I got the black and gray, and while I love the gray, green and yellow, they're not quite me. These shoes are incredibly comfortable right out of the box, and the arch support is just right. They make me want to dance...all the time. Now, if only a few more colour combinations were released...brown and wine? Navy and burgundy? Something bold and bright?
Posted by Lisa from Portland:
New Store, New Vogs

The PDX store opened today and I just had to go in and buy these. I bought the black and grey and the yellow, green and grey. They are perfect! Thanks for coming to Portland.
Posted by J. Gardner from Calgary:
So Cute!

These arrived in the mail yesterday and I LOVE them, they are super cute with jeans and very comfortable. I can't even count how many pairs of vogs I have but these will be a new fave. I have the grey/green/yellow and they have already generated several of the "where did you get those shoes" comments! Vogs rule!!!

résultats précédents <7273747576777879808182> résultats suivants