Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Leader (Noir)
Leader (Noir)
Leader (Noir)
Leader (Noir)
Leader (Noir)
Prepares | Leader [Noir]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Femmes   Talon

Se basant sur les leçons inestimables qu'il apprit par ses expériences de camping alors qu'il était garçon, John dessina une chaussure pour femme dotée d'un cuir épais et souple, de boucles Fluevog, d'une plateforme cachée faite de liège recyclé, le tout sur une semelle tunite avec une adhérence en caoutchouc. Ce sabot à courroie hypermoderne s'assure que tout le monde suit celle qui mène. Prepare for the Future, choose well today. (Préparez-vous pour l'avenir, faites le bon choix aujourd'hui.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_leader

Denny and Monika from our San Francisco (Haight) store says:
The Leader is a classic style that is true to size!

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   43 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by ye from Australia:
excellent service for online

I decided to gamble but was worried about spending this much on shoes I could only get online. Thankfully the friendly and helpful staff at the Union Square shop where they were presumably shipped from were very proactive and patient in emailing back and forth with advice on how they have fitted other customers. In the end because of a broad foot with a high instep I got a 1/2 size up and they are perfect. It is as if fluevog could have designed Cindarella's glass slipper. They needed a tiny bit of breaking in and are now perfect. The also make my foot look surprisingly dainty and my ankles very shapely.
Posted by jao from nyc:
holy marvelous. love these shoes.
Posted by Christina Gebhard from United States:
LOVE this shoe

I love this shoe. I wear a 9, and it is true to size. Please make it in Brown. I have black and would love a brown pair to round out my outfit options. comfortable!!!!!
Posted by Melanie from Vancouver, Canada:
first of 3

These are what started my Prepare addiction. This line is DYNAMITE! Love these so much. I find they run a 1/2 size or so large.
Posted by Evelyn from Willits, CA:
Love at first sight

Love at first sight of my very first pair of Fluevogs! Thanks to my co-worker who introduced me to Fluevogs. Upon trying these amazing shoes on, they fit perfectly and I felt like I could conquer the world. I was also so impressed with Monika at the Haight store in SF who called me shortly after I placed my order to make sure I knew this style ran 1/2 size small. She corrected my order and I was so glad for the exceptional customer service. Now all I can think about is my next pair of Fluevogs!
Posted by Kim from Tulsa, OK:
My power shoes

I'm 5' 10" tall without shoes and typically don't wear truly high heels unless an occasion calls for it. But I wear these beauties often because they make me feel practically invinceable. They are my power shoes; I can walk long distances in them and they are SO comfy! Many thanks to the Fluevog team for a great shoe! I look forward to more business with you in the near future! FYI: a half size up workd well for me. Thr best shoe investment ever!!!! :-)
Posted by Katrina Karwowski from Portland:
No business ethics

I purchased the Prepares Guide clogs there and within 2 weeks the sole on one of them started to peel off in several places. The store assured me that this can be fixed. I waited almost two weeks and the fix was very sloppy and incomplete. In addition, the glue they put in there came off after one day of wear. Clearly, the shoes were defective. I took them to the store and the manager told me that she can't replace them. The staff there wasn't' very friendly either. When I came in first the manager was out running around having lunch at 5 p.m. and was told to come back. The guy who previously was very friendly didn't even bother to say hi. I felt as if it is my fault that the shoes fell apart. And, they sent me on my way with the defective shoes and no solution. But, they do guarantee their shoes. I simply got ripped of for $300. The only thing I could do is file a complaint with BBB. (:-&
Posted by Katrina Karwowski from Portland:
Addendum to my previous review

I wore these for 2 weeks and on of them the tunite sole came of in several places. I contacted the store and the salespeople took for to a local shop for a repair. I got them back with less than acceptable result. The gap was still there but now stuck with glue! These were new and I would expect the soles to be done right. The excuse that they are hand-made doesn't justify the construction flaws. I am disappointed because it takes a long time for me to save for a pair of Fluevogs. I am not sure if I will purchase another pair from the store. The Amazon would have marked them defective and simply replaced them. I would expect the same from Fluevog.
Posted by Ace from United States:
My first vogs and I am in love

I've been wanting to try Fluevogs for a long time but I don't have a store in my city. I was hesitant to order online since my feet are a 5 1/2 and often times even the smallest size in shoes is too big, and I have a neuroma as well. But these shoes are so perfect when I saw them, I went for it in a size 6 red-orange. I LOVE them! To be honest, they are a little too big. If you have wide feet, maybe go half a size up but for normal width, size 6 fits snugly width-wise but there is definitely room in front of my toes. I put in an insole and because it's a mary jane with a thick, sturdy strap, it stays on and feels very comfortable and balanced. Best of all, it doesn't irritate and hurt my neuropathy. They were expensive, but hey - for actually comfortable and stylish heels, it's worth it. I feel awesome in these shoes. I've found myself trying to match outfits to this so I can wear them every day, so I think I need to get a black one as well. I am awaiting a black mini mary jane right now. I hope that also fits. I might be addicted already.
Posted by Katrina from Portland:
Podiatrist recommended

I just got my Prepare Guides in black. I initially got size 8 and at home after walking for a half an hour or so I decided these must go bigger. My toes didn't have enough room. So, I rushed to Portland Fluevog store for an exchange. I got an 8.5 and it fits perfectly (if you get a right size these are truly great0. I am very happy with them. I can't wear heels so I missed out on a lot of fashion shoes. Now, I can have one! Also, I found a link to podiatry shoe reviews and these are highly recommended for people even for people with foot problems such as bunions, etc. Isn't it great. I am waiting for more fabulous wearable styles for those who want a style but can't wear heels. The only thing: you must be careful since these are platform. So, be aware of turns and twists. Otherwise, fabulous.

résultats précédents <96979899100101102103104105106> résultats suivants