Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Open Source
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Minis | Zaza [Noir & Beige]

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Samantha Zaza, originaire de San Francisco, a conçu cette nouveauté. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est maintenant le talon Mini, cette chaussure fait un clin d'oeil aux guêtres avec ses trois petits boutons attaché par des élastiques qui s'ajusteront à tous les pieds. Le concept de Samantha a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Nous espérons que vous serez aussi enthousiaste que John. ( Pour en savoir plus sur Samantha et sa chaussure Zaza.) Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_zaza

Jessamy from our Boston store says:
The fit of the Zaza is on the long side. The strap is not adjustable, so the fit might be loose if you have a low instep or a very narrow foot. Many go down half a size in this style.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   91 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Joanne Hughes from Ottawa:
Like wearing Brad Pitt on your feet!

I got my red/pink Mini Zazas last mothers day...they are so comfortable that I can wear them all day while coordinating conferences - up and down stairs, in and out, with a suit for daytime, with my Gala Dinner dresses, and also to wear out when we go for post event drinks. I had read reviews about people stopping you in the street but the attention I receive wearing these shoes is CRAZY. I was in London, UK recently coordinating an International conference, and one of my Nigerian delegates approached me. This man is very sweet but quite reserved and shows little emotion - well - he LOVED my ZaZas and was thrilled to find out he could get men's shoes too. Just today I was whistled at when some construction workers saw my shoes getting out of the car (not something that normally happens), had a 7 minute Flu Vog conversation with one of the leaders at my daughter's theatre camp, and since then have had two other women tell me "nice shoes". You begin to understand what it must be like to have the paparazzi after you all the time!
Posted by Amber:
I have the red and pink and they certainly are attention grabbing. On advice I bought a 1/2 size down. Very glad I did. However, my foot is narrow and skinny (although long) and the spats bridge sits a couple of centimeters above my foot. A big annoyance to begin with and I seriously considered returning them. But then, they are too freakin cute. Instead, I thought about heading to a cobbler to get the strap shortened - no real easy way to do that and just the thought of taking a scalpel to these babies ..... Needless to say I learned to live with it and have gone from wearing them only with jeans / pant to feeling happy in a skirt. The loose spats bridge? Just part of the charm!
Posted by Leigh-Anne Nielsen from Canada:
I held these today.

I held a pair of Fluevogs today, for the first time. They were these Zaza beauties. The feeling was a cross between holding soft butter, absolute perfection, with a touch of sexy and a dash of daring, combined with pure comfort and giddy playfulness with a pinch of shear bad ass. We parted ways. I shed a tear. Feeling incomplete. I have a feeling one day a pair of Zaza's will come home with me, just not today. Leigh-Anne Kingston, Ontario
Posted by Terra from Oregon:
Prettiest Vogs But Also Uncomfortable

I believe my purple/orange Zazas are the 2nd Vogs I ever bought. They are amazingly gorgeous, and I get stopped on the street everywhere I go by people wanting to tell me they love the shoes! HOWEVER, these are not comfortable to walk in for long periods of time. They run a tad big and I bought 11 when I should've bought 10.5. My toes rub in the toe box no matter what type of socks I wear with them. There's just something about this style that hurts my feet. So just be aware when you're buying this shoe. They seem best for wider feet. NOT that these problems will stop me from buying another pair in the future because they are THE COOLEST looking Fluevogs out there (in my humble opinion).
Posted by Peri from Southeast US:
Amazing

Fabulous! Incredible! WONDERFUL! I saw these shoes and I had to have them. They are amazing. So comfortable, and so attention-grabbing. I am the envy of all my shoe loving friends!!!! I ordered my usual size (6.5) and they are perfect. I need a slightly wider toe box, and these fit as if they are specially made for me. They make my foot look tiny, tiny, and because I'm only 5'1" I love the height! I love these shoes! :-D
Posted by Gina from Edmonton:
I bought these in Red/Pink at the store in Calgary. They aren't the pair I went in to try but they're the ones I couldn't resist. They took a few days to break in and are for the most part comfortable. However I do find them uncomfortable to stand for long periods of time in. My only complaint is that within a few days the leather lining inside started to peel back and bunch in the heel and it jabs into my heels. It won't smooth out (the leather has shrunk I think)and I'm unsure if I should just cut it off or crazy glue it down or...something. All in all...they're very pretty and I'm glad I spent the money.
Posted by Aimee Kuzenski from Minneapolis, MN:
The happiest shoes I've ever bought

Taking these shoes out of the box was like opening a complex birthday present - the shoulder bag on top, cloth shoe bag underneath, stickers, candy, and then the fiery explosion of awesome shoeness at the bottom. The size suggested by the reviews was perfect (half size smaller than usual), and I barely made myself take them off to go to bed. Compliments already. I'll definitely be getting more in the future from Fluevog!
Posted by Amy from Austin, TX:
The FLUEVOGS

These are quintessential Fluevogs. I started buying Fluevogs oh in 1997 with my first pair of black leather platforms, that I still own and wear on occasion. These red beautiful heels are just as beautiful but more. When you think Fluevog you think eccentric and colorful. These are them. So comfy you almost forget your wearing heels, but beware EVERYONE will notice you in these!!!!! P-)
Posted by Lucy from Melbourne:
They run big! Big!

I luvz my Zazas - but am amazed by the comments that they run true to size ... I couldn't get an 8 in the color I wanted so got the 8 and a half - they are massive! I have sheepswool liners in them and TWO heel grips on top of each other, and they still slide. I can wear 8 and a half in some other fluevogs, so I recommend going down at least a half size if you're ordering them online. That said, I love them so much I am prepared to wear them when they make my feet look huge! And they are unbelievably stable and comfortable - non-heel wearers, you'll be fine in these!
Posted by Linda from Sydney, Australia:
First Minis and won't be my last

After waiting impatiently for my pink and red Zaza's to arrive, they're finally arrived in the mail. These shoes are so beautiful. The detail in the little buttons and stitching is incredible. The pink band across the shoe is in really soft leather, so super comfy on your feet. Most of my existing Vogs are Operettas and this is my first leap into a different shoe family. I am really quite hard on shoes and need a firm heel under my feet. The heel on these is sturdy and looks pretty. I usually take a 10, but had to jump down to 9.5 and they fit perfectly. These are my first Vogs purchased online, so thanks to Corey in the Gastown store for helping with the sizing. I see many more Minis in my future.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants