Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Chaussures pour femmes > Détails de l'article

Britney (Noir)
Britney (Noir)
Britney (Noir)
VENTE
Reg $399
LIQUIDATION | Truths: Britney [Noir]
GROUPES:   Vente   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Flats

Cette chaussure porte le nom d'une de nos Fluvogueuses préférées qui nous a charmés avec son intelligence, sa beauté, et son amour inattendu pour aller au-delà des limites de vitesse au volant de sa Charger Hemi. Cette botte arrivant au genou a un bout très pointu. Elle est fabriquée d'un cuir imprimé de style faux serpent « ciré blanc » qui deviendra plus foncé et vieillira avec grâce. Britney est pour celles qui aiment vivre à toute allure. Avec une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir de 3 cm, cette botte sera parfaite pour les fois où vous aurez à enfoncer le champignon pour devancer la police. Truth and integrity since 1970. (Vérité et intégrité depuis 1970.)

Instagram @fluevog #vog_britney

Anthony from our Montréal store says:
The gorgeous Britney boot fits quite narrow in the calf, but the soft leather will ease over time.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   15 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Amanda from Venice Beach:
WOW!

I feel like the luckiest girl to have a boyfriend who understands my love of John's magical creations! On Christmas morning I unwrapped a pair of these beauties, and they fit perfectly. The wonderful part? My man chose these himself with advice and assistance from the fabulous Brie at the Melrose shop. Brie looked up my previous purchases and recommended he size up a half size on the Truth's. And, she was exactly right, they fit my feet oh so well! Don't tell my other Fluevog boots, but these are my favorite. Truly...the Truth Britney's are the most beautiful pair of boots I have ever owned! Thank you John, and thank you Cary (my man) for making my feet oh, SOOO happy!
Posted by rebecca croft from Winnipeg, Canada:
These boots are fabulous! The fit is perfect, the leather is oh so soft, and they are killer comfy. Best of all they work for everything from casual to formal, well, ok semi-formal! Thanks to the lovely folks at the NYC store for all your help, and for recommending a fantastic spot for lunch.
Posted by Jennifer from Kelowna:
disappointed

I have had these boots for less than a week and initially loved them. But the leather wrapped heel is a liability. It already has huge gouges and is showing wear.And there is no obvious way to fix this flaw. After one week of wear in the city! For the price, this isn't cool!
Posted by Stacey from Michigan:
Amazing

These might be the best boots EVER!! I love my other 4 pair of Fluevog boots but these are the best of the bunch! I put them on and was immediately in love. They are amazing. ]:o)
Posted by Brianna from LA:
These boots ROCK!!! ]:o)

LOVE THESE BOOTS! I just bought these boots today, at the LA store. Kate was very nice, and helped me try on a few different boots. These fit my feet so well, are super comfy, and the leather is very soft! It has been challenging for me to find shoes that fit my feet well. I needed a half size larger (9) than my usual 8&1/2. (My Pearl Harts fit great in 8&1/2.) I think they look very sleek and elegant. Kate agreed, and said, "they look very pretty." Also, they are exactly the height I was looking for, just below the knee, fit my calf well (I have pretty skinny legs, which can be problematic with boots often being too big in the calf, when they're supposed to be fitted) and I love the black decorative stiching. I liked them so much, I put my Pearl Harts in a bag and wore the Britney's home. These boots definitely make my feet feel like royalty ]:o) Since I bought these in the store instead of online, I didn't read the full description listed here until after I brought them home. Is it odd that I also drive a Charger :-O , and drive it fast when I'm not stopped in LA traffic? Also, our names start with the same first three letters. My Charger isn't a hemi though(but still goes plenty fast), and no one ever named any boots after me. So, I guess I'm just almost as cool as Britney :-) I can't imagine anyone not loving the Truth Britney. So, I recommend you treat yourself (or someone else, if you're so benevolent as to spend hundreds of dollars on boots for someone else (and bless you if you are)) today, and see what you've been missing!!! @>-

résultats précédents <127128129130131132133134135136137> résultats suivants