Vermeer (Noir)
Vermeer (Noir)
Vermeer (Noir)
VENTE
Reg $319

LIQUIDATION | Baroques: Vermeer [Noir]
GROUPES:   Vente   Botte   Femmes   Habillé   Spécialisée   Talon

Vermeer était un peintre hollandais baroque qui, malgré ses difficultés financières, travaillait lentement et avec beaucoup de détail à l'aide de couleurs vives et de pigments dispendieux pour créer seulement quelques peintures dans sa vie. Avec sa maîtrise du traitement de la lumière et de la perspective, obtenue en utilisant une camera obscura, il était des siècles avant son temps. Construite sur un talon hexagonal Louis XIV exquis et décadent, le bottillon Vermeer utilise un contrapposto de suède souple doté de motifs royaux avec un bout et une courroie robuste en cuir verni sans oublier les boucles décorées. Vermeer donne à votre garde-robe les outils pour créer votre propre chef-d'oeuvre. There's no fashion like old fashion (il n'y a pas de mode comme l'ancienne mode).

Tanya from our Calgary store says:
The Vermeer fits slightly generously (that suede is wonderfully forgiving) and we've seen some women go down a half size from what they normally wear.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   27 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Nancy from Spokane, WA:
12 Step Program For Fluevog Addiction

Yikes - I am getting addicted! The Vermeer is my 5th pair of Vogs, and they don't disappoint. Classy, unique, fun, funky, beautiful, comfortable,... Fluevogs are an experience not to be missed! Evidence that fashion and spirituality can co-exist...
Posted by DLB from NY:
Ultra fabulous

These boots are much cooler in person than the picture, because the picture does not showcase the embossed leather. Very comfortable - have worn them twice now - and the first time went walking - and no issues. I vary in Fluevogs between a 9 and a 9.5, and the 9 was perfect and even slightly roomy. Thank you!
Posted by DONNA from San Francisco:
I love them ~ my first fluevogs

I bought these babies with two gift certificates given to me by friends. Tried on 12 pairs of boots and shoes in the store. I highly recommend the Haight Street store in SF for customer service. Seriously, I would have driven a less patient man mad but I was determined to get the right pair. These fit like a glove, no breaking in, soft as butter. I did want to buy the babycakes but my calves (16 inches) are just too big even with the let out. These on the other hand were perfect as the were shorter. I can't wait to buy my second pair of Fluevogs.
Posted by erin from boston:
little black boots from bean-town!

P-) Thoughts on The Shoes: These are my first pair of Fluevog Shoes, but they most certainly won't be my last! Before going into a store I perused the website--I thought these were interesting, but I had no idea they would be so lovely--they are 20x better in person. Comfortable in both the heal and the toe, they are a fantastic combination of leather, sued, and they have a patent leather heal (not to mention the eye catching heal shape!). They look great with capris (I was wearing jean ones when I bought mine) and they looked equally as nice with my little black dress when I got them home. They have a hint of a steampunk/goth/Victorian look to them which I adore. I also had someone actually stop to tell me they loved my style today when i was wearing them with my capris. I expect these to be a very versatile shoe. :-) A shout out to the Boston store: I was in SF a few weeks ago and spied the Haight St. Store and fell in love! Unfortunately, the store was closed by the time I was in the neighborhood and I was only able to gaze longingly through the window. I did however take down the website so I could peruse the lovely shoes from my own home. And lo and behold--there is a Boston Store! Today was my first day off since my trip and Rachel at the Newbury St store let me try on lovely shoe after lovely shoe. I had such a great in-store experience! The atmosphere and interior-design aesthetic compliments the shoes perfectly; everything from the fantastic location, to spectacular customer service (not just for myself, but they treated everyone while I was there tremendously well). :-D
Posted by Phyllis from Boston:
Even more beautiful in person!

I bought these today in celebration of good news and they are SOoooo gorgeous! I did not know till I saw them that the heels are black patent leather. They look great and they feel great! @>-
Posted by Erin Moser from Buffalo, NY:
FINALLY!

The perfect black ankle booty. Straps, the pattern, hardware, a crazy heel...What more could you want? The 1st day I wore them was a 12-hr workday. And they were comfy the whole time! I am on my feet ALL day, every day. I have been waiting for these shoes! The Toronto staff showed them to me online right before they came out :) AND saved me & my friend from heatsroke by refilling our waterbottles :) <3
Posted by madison from Toronto:
Stunning

I discovered Fluevog about a month ago, since then I have purchased 2 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of shoes, I guess that makes me an addict X-) These boots are just so unique and easy on the feet too (only worn them around the house so far, its way too hot for boots here right now).Fluevog heels are like no others, they don't hurt your feet like most others do.. and did I mention the sales staff at the Toronto store are awesome... ,->

résultats précédents <4546474849505152535455> résultats suivants