Résultats:   <46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Lover (Noir)
Lover (Noir)
Lover (Noir)

Minis | Lover [Noir]

Vous allez craquer pour cette botte mi-mollet à 13 oeillets. Le système de lacets rappelle celui d'un corset qui laisse paraître la peau. Il y a aussi une fermeture éclair à l'intérieur qui vous évite de toujours refaire les lacets. Du haut du talon Mini et de la semelle de caoutchouc F-Sole, voici une chaussure à talon haut conçue pour celles qui n'aiment pas les talons. Fabriqué solidement, votre nouvel amant demeurera sexy, stable et à fiable. Go ahead, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Talon : 3"

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   43 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by judy tapley from texas:
love these vogs

i love these vogs received them on friday then bought 3 more pair on saturday i tried them on for my husband and he is not a shoe person BUT he liked them said they are COOL i wear a size 6 but in these i got the 6.5 and they fit great hope to see these in more colors i just discovered vogs i am soooo happy that i did i called antoine in new york for info on sizing and he was great!!!!!
Posted by Jessie from Boston, MA:
Obsessed

I own these in boots in both black and sage and I wear them almost every day. I LOVE THESE BOOTS! They're very flattering to my legs and easy to walk in, even for someone as ferociously clumsy as I am. The rubber soles make navigating the bricks, cobblestones, and other uneven surfaces of Boston a breeze, and they absorb shock pretty well too. I have large calves (thanks, roller derby) and these stop at the perfect spot in my leg - just before my leg widens with my beefy mcbigbig skating muscles. The lacing is very accommodating and I can open the top of the boot to fit my legs just so in a way that works with the design. All too often my legs look like pugs in tight sweaters when I try on boots with open lacing like this, but not so with these. I'm thrilled that these look and feel so great!
Posted by Roxy from Edmonton:
long term love

Bought a pair in black about, wow, 7 years ago. I couldn't really afford them at the time and had to put them on the credit card. No regrets, the card is long ago paid off and the shoes are still one of my favs. Comfortable, great to dance in and distinctive.
Posted by Julia from Texas:
Very Sexy!!

I love these boots. I wore them to my last chemotherapy session and a representative from the American Cancer Society asked to photograph me for a presentation on looking good and keeping your spirits up when you have cancer - and she made sure to get my Fluevogs in the picture. They always make ME feel better. I have several pairs of Minis and I wear a 7.5. These fit perfectly, but the toe box is a little shorter than some of the other models, so you might want to go up half a size. I recommend calling a store and talking to somebody about proper fit (another shout out to the fantastic Leah and staff at the Seattle store!). I was concerned that the lacing inside the boot would bother me, but it doesn't at all and you can adjust them for the perfect fit. Another great pair of Fluevogs that I look forward to wearing for many years to come.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Good luck Julia, stay healthy! We're rooting for a quick and successful recovery! :)
Posted by hell n'back from austin:
purrrfection

it's hard to decide which are my fav, but these are in the top 5. easy to wear for hours on end, comfy F sole & (lower) mini heel. adjustable corset laces on side as well. mine are cherry red w/ pink piping. a purrrfect combo. :-D
Posted by Honey from Toronto:
Love Them!!

I have these in lilac, they are absolutely wonderful, super comfy and oh, so sexy!
Posted by Tara from Toronto:
Love my Mini Lovers!

These were my first pair of Fluevogs and I'm committed! Never to stray... They are so comfy with the wide toe area and great support. And unique to "boot"! I have them in black but the purple is calling me... ()-)
Posted by Jo Collins from Brisbane Australia:
Mmmmm...best boots ever

Only found Fluevog a few months ago whilst searching for Steampunk type boots and immediately NEEDED some. Though they're expensive and who know's if they'd suit me. After another few weeks of drooling and seeing how expensive other Good boots were, but not half as gorgeous, I succumbed, and TODAY THEY ARRIVED. Wow. Gorgeous, and even make my legs look decent. I'm an AU size 9 and ordered a 10 which seems to be perfect, although haven't left the house yet. They'll be on my feet all day tho :) THANKYOU MR FLUEVOG from a non heel wearing, steampunk loving, wanting to be girly, but individual type Aussie chick. x P-)
Posted by Lees from Just outside Toronto:
Mini Love-affair

After months of drooling over a pair of khaki and black on the web, I had the opportunity to go and try them in TO. It was realy set to be a quick visit to test sizes as my feet are notoriously wide in the midfoot and I was prepared to be disappointed. Friends dumped me at the lights on Queen and circled the block to pick me up. When I was MIA after 15 minutes, in they rushed to find me not only flushed with exhilaration at the stunning fit but sporting my newly purchased "Oh my God....RED? You have these in RED? Ooohh...chills...!!!!" Mini-Lover. So....a couple of years later, the Mini Love-affair is still running hot (despite serious increase in the size of my calves...you gotta love an adjustable boot!) and has been ramped up slightly with the introduction of another party to the now-threesome.....a matching red coat! Dynamite. I am hardly a fashionista but these babies let me embrace my inner Jessica-Rabbit-Drag-Queen.
Posted by Alison Young from Melbourne:
Love these boots!

Just got these today, and I love them so much already. I don't wear heels, since they tend to hurt my feet, but these are sooo comfortable, while still looking amazing. And the leather lining is fantastic. :-)

résultats précédents <46474849505152535455