Liz (Noir)
Liz (Noir)
Liz (Noir)
Liz (Noir)
Liz (Noir)

Kitschy Kitschy Boom Boom | Liz [Noir]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Femmes   Talon

Jumelant la forme de la collection Hopeful, le cuir aniline de la collection Mini, la semelle de caoutchouc de la collection Hope, et un talon Wearever modifié de 5 cm (2"), la chaussure à courroies Liz est la combinaison parfaite que tous les Fluvogeurs attendaient. Avec un passepoil contrasté, des boucles doubles, et une nouvelle attitude, laissez Liz vous accompagner sur toutes vos aventures Fluevog.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_liz

Ali from our New York store says:
The Liz is great for wider feet, but please go up at least a half size! These little beauties have been running on the short side and mostly everyone has gotten a half size bigger then their true size.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   55 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Laura from Atlanta:
Just damn!

Got these in teal. They are my 6th pair of Fluevogs and by far my favorite. My usual size fit and they are comfortable to wear all day. The color is gorgeous. They add a punch of color without being too bright. Several times when I've been walking down the street, people have rolled down their window to compliment me on these babies. Seriously traffic stoppers.
Posted by Donna from Seattle Eastside:
Sizing is an impossible challenge

As soon as these came out in the blue and the black I headed to Seattle Fluevog to try them on. Neither my usual 8 nor an 8.5 fit; ever since then I've been incrementing up in half-sizes whenever I get near the store. Even the 9.5 was a little snug. Today I tried the 10 (purchased from Amazon in the brown/mint combo) and it was sloppy big on me. Unfortunately the Kitschy family is just not going to work for me, which is a shame because all of them are adorable.
Posted by Amanda from Austin, Texas:
These are amazing shoes. They fit pretty true to size (I'm 5.5). The heel is short so they are very comfortable to walk in and I never have to worry about falling with the nice rubber grip. They took me about 1 day to break in and ever since then I can rock them out! I always get compliments on the color (I own the teal pair), and these shoes have made me a Fluevog lover for life.
Posted by Ivana from Toronto:
My favorite shoes!

I got these Fluevogs a couple of months ago. Whenever I wear them I get a lot of complements. They are so comfortale! Definitely my most favorite pair of shoes ever! Love them!
Posted by Tiffany from Petaluma, CA:
LOVE!

I bought these in black/white/pink in June in the Vancouver (Gastown) store while on vacation (I normally shop in the San Francisco stores). Excellent service in Vancouver - we also bought my husband's first pair of Fluevogs that day. These shoes are gorgeous and comfortable and my normal Fluevog size 10 (9.5 in other brands) fit perfectly. Very happy with my experience & I love Vancouver and can't wait to go back!
Posted by Amanda Soares from Portland, OR:
TEARS. IF THEY ARE GOING TO RUN THIS SMALL PLEASE MAKE A SIZE 13!!!

I love Fluevogs. I also happen to be a 6' tall woman with size 12 feet. Which sucks for finding nice shoes. ...And over the last few years the 12's have stopped fitting even CLOSE to size. These gorgeous shoes are a perfect example. When my TWO pairs arrived, and I put them on, I just burst into tears. Because these 12's would be perfect... if they weren't actually a size 11. I am so sad about this. It just sucks.
Posted by jen from United States:
These shoes make me giggle

Thank you Pete outta Boston Vog store, helping me with sizing over the phone. Got these babies today. Not only are they So Darn Cute but also incredibly comfortable. The color is darker than on site - a deep nautical teal. I'm usually an 8 in vogs, so ordered a 1/2 size up and they are perfect. I'm always blown away by Vog quality, and how they master the art of making a high heel shoe comfortable and easy to walk in. So worth the $$$. I keep coming back for more.
Posted by Gillian from Columbus, OH:
Pure cuteness

I can not rave about these shoes more if I tried. They fit perfect and feel amazing. I even have had police officers comment on them at the courthouse. If a jailhouse officer can be softened by their presence anyone can. Now, how do I get the grey and red ones? ^_~
Posted by Danielle from Gastown:
LOVE them!

LOVE these shoes! I was worried about ordering online - so I kept oogling from afar .... but found myself in the Gastown store this week ...... and had to get them! They are made for my short/wide feet .... SO comfy! Perfect for people who are a little worried about heel height since they are very stable while walking. Only draw back -- the straps are almost too short .... *almost* for me.
Posted by Krista from Halifax:
OMG!

Okay so I have wide, short feet. The only thing that stops them from being Hobbit feet is the fact that they aren't furry. These shoes are amazing! I have a chronic sprained ankle and every dress shoe that I have hurts my ankle but not my new and first pair of Vogs! They are beyond comfy! Thank you so much for a wonderful shoe!

résultats précédents <1011121314151617181920> résultats suivants