Open Source
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)

Minis | Zaza [Rouge, Rose & Gris]

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Samantha Zaza, originaire de San Francisco, a conçu cette nouveauté. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est maintenant le talon Mini, cette chaussure fait un clin d'oeil aux guêtres avec ses trois petits boutons attaché par des élastiques qui s'ajusteront à tous les pieds. Le concept de Samantha a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Nous espérons que vous serez aussi enthousiaste que John. ( Pour en savoir plus sur Samantha et sa chaussure Zaza.) Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Jessamy from our Boston store says:
The fit of the Zaza is on the long side. The strap is not adjustable, so the fit might be loose if you have a low instep or a very narrow foot. Many go down half a size in this style.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   89 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants

Posted by Leigh-Anne Nielsen from Canada:
I held these today.

I held a pair of Fluevogs today, for the first time. They were these Zaza beauties. The feeling was a cross between holding soft butter, absolute perfection, with a touch of sexy and a dash of daring, combined with pure comfort and giddy playfulness with a pinch of shear bad ass. We parted ways. I shed a tear. Feeling incomplete. I have a feeling one day a pair of Zaza's will come home with me, just not today. Leigh-Anne Kingston, Ontario
Posted by Terra from Oregon:
Prettiest Vogs But Also Uncomfortable

I believe my purple/orange Zazas are the 2nd Vogs I ever bought. They are amazingly gorgeous, and I get stopped on the street everywhere I go by people wanting to tell me they love the shoes! HOWEVER, these are not comfortable to walk in for long periods of time. They run a tad big and I bought 11 when I should've bought 10.5. My toes rub in the toe box no matter what type of socks I wear with them. There's just something about this style that hurts my feet. So just be aware when you're buying this shoe. They seem best for wider feet. NOT that these problems will stop me from buying another pair in the future because they are THE COOLEST looking Fluevogs out there (in my humble opinion).
Posted by Peri from Southeast US:
Amazing

Fabulous! Incredible! WONDERFUL! I saw these shoes and I had to have them. They are amazing. So comfortable, and so attention-grabbing. I am the envy of all my shoe loving friends!!!! I ordered my usual size (6.5) and they are perfect. I need a slightly wider toe box, and these fit as if they are specially made for me. They make my foot look tiny, tiny, and because I'm only 5'1" I love the height! I love these shoes! :-D
Posted by Gina from Edmonton:
I bought these in Red/Pink at the store in Calgary. They aren't the pair I went in to try but they're the ones I couldn't resist. They took a few days to break in and are for the most part comfortable. However I do find them uncomfortable to stand for long periods of time in. My only complaint is that within a few days the leather lining inside started to peel back and bunch in the heel and it jabs into my heels. It won't smooth out (the leather has shrunk I think)and I'm unsure if I should just cut it off or crazy glue it down or...something. All in all...they're very pretty and I'm glad I spent the money.
Posted by Aimee Kuzenski from Minneapolis, MN:
The happiest shoes I've ever bought

Taking these shoes out of the box was like opening a complex birthday present - the shoulder bag on top, cloth shoe bag underneath, stickers, candy, and then the fiery explosion of awesome shoeness at the bottom. The size suggested by the reviews was perfect (half size smaller than usual), and I barely made myself take them off to go to bed. Compliments already. I'll definitely be getting more in the future from Fluevog!
Posted by Amy from Austin, TX:
The FLUEVOGS

These are quintessential Fluevogs. I started buying Fluevogs oh in 1997 with my first pair of black leather platforms, that I still own and wear on occasion. These red beautiful heels are just as beautiful but more. When you think Fluevog you think eccentric and colorful. These are them. So comfy you almost forget your wearing heels, but beware EVERYONE will notice you in these!!!!! P-)
Posted by Lucy from Melbourne:
They run big! Big!

I luvz my Zazas - but am amazed by the comments that they run true to size ... I couldn't get an 8 in the color I wanted so got the 8 and a half - they are massive! I have sheepswool liners in them and TWO heel grips on top of each other, and they still slide. I can wear 8 and a half in some other fluevogs, so I recommend going down at least a half size if you're ordering them online. That said, I love them so much I am prepared to wear them when they make my feet look huge! And they are unbelievably stable and comfortable - non-heel wearers, you'll be fine in these!
Posted by Linda from Sydney, Australia:
First Minis and won't be my last

After waiting impatiently for my pink and red Zaza's to arrive, they're finally arrived in the mail. These shoes are so beautiful. The detail in the little buttons and stitching is incredible. The pink band across the shoe is in really soft leather, so super comfy on your feet. Most of my existing Vogs are Operettas and this is my first leap into a different shoe family. I am really quite hard on shoes and need a firm heel under my feet. The heel on these is sturdy and looks pretty. I usually take a 10, but had to jump down to 9.5 and they fit perfectly. These are my first Vogs purchased online, so thanks to Corey in the Gastown store for helping with the sizing. I see many more Minis in my future.
Posted by Dayna from Auckland, New Zealand:
Talk about causing a sensation!

Oh my gosh, I finally got hold of my red and pink Zaza's last week and wore them to a work function. Talk about causing a sensation, 12 people stopped me and commented on them, people pointed them out to other poeple, people stopped and pointed and stared, jaws dropped! Ladies and gentleman the Fluevog has arrived in New Zealand and I was one of the first! Did I mention that they are totally comfortable to wear all day!
Posted by KB from Portland:
comfy but seams rub sores

I love these shoes-pre-shopped them and bought just the right size (true to size for my wide 6.5 feet). However, after only a hour they rubbed sores on my feet from the seams on the inside sides of the shoes. I guess in the winter I can wear socks with them or use moleskin. I was also expecting they would be easier to walk in considering the reputation, reviews and description, but they are heels. Still love 'em, don't regret buying them!

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants