Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)

Operettas | Malibran [Noir]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <1234567891011> résultats suivants

Posted by Eileen Milton:
Thanks SF Haight staff!!

I received my shoes yesterday and wore them to work today. I can't beleive I'm wearing heels and I am walking. Thank you to the staff of the Haight SF store for all your help. The size is just right, and though I wasn't sure-- the style is just right too! Loads of compliments. :-D
Posted by RS:
Beautiful, beautiful shoes. I am definitely not a fan of heels, but I can walk in these shoes for miles. Sooo comfortable for my wide feet. I have the wine pair and they are very versatile. I bought them in my regular size 7 and find them a little loose, but they are perfect with tights and socks. I'm officially a 'Vog addict.
Posted by 3rifily:
i got this pair in red, while in boston... since i've walked all over europe in these beauties, the most confortable shoes I own... people stop me to ask about them... soon after i became a proud owner of a yellow pair (for the summer look) and i just got a peach pair which will become my wedding shoes next month... cant get enough.....
Posted by 3rifily:
Posted by Sonia Poirier from Ottawa:
wow factor

I've never had an expensive pair of shoe but these are worth all the money. Super comfy and I can walk all day with these on and never have a cramp. I never wear high heels these are just the right hight. Go half a size up.
Posted by Marie from Gatineau:
Singing the praises of Malibran

I went to Solea, an Ottawa store that sells some Fluevogs, and found these in a colour called Salonica - a matte wine - absolutely gorgeous. I love their retro/1940s look and stable heel, and they make my feet and legs look really pretty. I went 1/2 size up, from an 81/2 to a 9, because I have a high arch and the elastic strap was really tight on the smaller shoe. :-)
Posted by Tory from Virginia:
I felt like Cinderella!

I felt like Cinderella when I went to the Fluvog store in New York City...sadly the closest store to me! Anton Jungherr was very sweet and patient while I tried on shoes and joygasmed at all the beautiful Fluvogs! Sadly, I could not walk out with these shoes, but I will definitely be saving my pennies for them! And I love the fact that your employees have to wear Fluvogs while they work--it's just more proof that they know what they're talking about, and that these shoes are worth it!
Posted by kimmee Sweetgrass from Victoria , BC Canada:
best shoes EVER

I Have been in the angel sole derby for years, but had never branched out. Then I met a little red mailbran and it was love. I have high arches and a wider toe box. Not easy to fit in high fashion heels. These shoes fit a perfect size 10 for me. I put them and walked...really walked around Victoria for hours and have never had a foot, toe, blister issue. The heel height is very comfortable and they go with everything. I would have bought the teal as well, but alas I was too late. I need more.
Posted by Missy from SF:
Most comfortable shoes ever...

I love this family of shoes...it feels like you are walking around on clouds all day and this particular one also makes your feet look tiny. Love, love, love them!
Posted by Natal from Saskatoon:
Going back for more

I have these in black, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I wear them with slacks, I wear them with jeans I wear them with skirts - they truly are super versatile. I am going to go buy the red pair and click my heels together and chant 'there's no place like home' Because I can. ,-)

résultats précédents <1234567891011> résultats suivants