Open Source
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)
Zaza (Noir & Beige)

Minis | Zaza [Noir & Beige]

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Samantha Zaza, originaire de San Francisco, a conçu cette nouveauté. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est maintenant le talon Mini, cette chaussure fait un clin d'oeil aux guêtres avec ses trois petits boutons attaché par des élastiques qui s'ajusteront à tous les pieds. Le concept de Samantha a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Nous espérons que vous serez aussi enthousiaste que John. ( Pour en savoir plus sur Samantha et sa chaussure Zaza.) Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Jessamy from our Boston store says:
The fit of the Zaza is on the long side. The strap is not adjustable, so the fit might be loose if you have a low instep or a very narrow foot. Many go down half a size in this style.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   89 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants

Posted by Lily from Boston, MA:
I love my Mini Zazas. I got the black and cream shoe, and I wish I could get one of the other color combos too! I debated buying these for almost a month, and then decided that it really would be the best use of my tax return... These run a wee bit smaller than some of the other Minis - I tried on a few other Mini shoes in 9 that fit, but these ones fit 8.5, and I can still wear a thin sock comfortably. Many thanks to the Boston store for letting me try on lots of different styles when I first went to visit. Everyone was super friendly, and they were helpful with all my questions. Fluevogs rock, and I wish I could afford to have all my shoes be vogs.
Posted by S. from CT:
Yay, 12s!

Although there isn't a 12 available on the website, the fantastic people in the NY store found me a pair, and I am in love. I am a solid size 12 and often can't wear Fluevog 12s (which, let's face it, are often more like 11.5s), but these seem to run big, because they're actually comfy out of the box with no stretching needed.
Posted by K.R.D from Paradise aka Saskatchewan!:
Perfection in a shoe!

When I first saw the purple Zaza's on the website, I told a friend that I would happily trade every possession I have for a pair these shoes. So - a couple months later, after making the epic decision to return to work after being a stay at home Mama, the very first thing I did after accepting a job was hit up the Fluevog website and make these shoes MINE! Yeah, I probably took the job just to have a valid reason to have these shoes - but I'm so glad I did, as these shoes are absolutely DELICIOUS! They feel fabulous, look amazing and I wish there was more things in the world that bring me as much happiness as these shoes do! (Ok a bit much, but they're awesome!) My feet run a bit wide, but I wear a size 10, and in these as well, with a perfect fit. If you're thinking of these shoes - my advice... BUY THE SHOES!!
Posted by Karine Gosselin from quebec:
I am now a fluevog addict

I just bought a pair of those shoes and I can't remember being that proud of a purchase I've made! This is my first pair of fluevog, but I am now addict I can tell you! They make me a fantastik foot, they really are gorgeous!!! And sooooooo comfortable!!! I have a large and square foot, hard to find shoes that fit, but these are just perfect and amazing! I can't wear high heels usually, and it makes me sad cause I think they're very sexy, but This heel is just perfect for me!! Stability, comfort and safety and what about the look!!! I am in love! Thanks Fluevog!
Posted by Claudia:
I've been lusting over these ever since the purple was released. Who could resist purple and orange shoes?! I tried for a long time.. but every time I visited the site to order other fluevogs, I'd lust after these. So I finally took the plunge and ordered them. They just came today and I'm already wearing these babies at the office. They're sized a tad large, so I went a half size down to a 9. The colour's a tad more muted than on the site, they're not overwhelming at all in person, though the orange is still nice and bright. The leather is soft and stretchy, I can already feel it accommodating my foot, and the heel is as comfortable as my other minis! Easy to walk on, and a pleasure to wear. These are fabulous!
Posted by Jayne Bennett from Sacramento ca:
Yummy

These may very well be my favorite shoes ever! They are so cute and comfortable. I love that I don't have to sacrifice comfort for amazing fashion! The nice wide solid heal lends itself to maximum support of my ankles and calves. I walked in them for hours and still felt wonderful. I adore buttons on shoes, and I get so many comments. My favorite was "Yummy Shoes!" I agree, I could just eat them up ,-)
Posted by mhood from Winnipeg:
I bought these magnificent shoes when I was in Vancouver for the Olympics. The fabulous salesman, Aaron, worked his magic & made them fit to a tee, as they were a half size too small, but the only ones left & I just HAD to have them (thanks so much, shoe magician!) I got compliments on them within moments of walking out of the store (yes, I wore them out!) and broke them in that night. They're amazingly comfortable & so gorgeous!
Posted by Shell from Vancouver:
Well happy birthday to me!!!

I put these shoes on layaway (can I tell you how much me and my credit card appreciate layaway John!!!)...and I JUST picked them up the other day. I received 3 compliments within 2 blocks of me walking to transit. Another 4 compliments walking to my office. I was positively beaming. Besides the style, the comfort is superb. They look great with everything I own. I wore them out with jeans for dinner the other night and my husband said "cute shoes honey" until I raised my pantleg to which he whistled "Oooohhh.. Fluevog's, sexy!" LOL! I'm a happy camper! Thanks all you lovely Fluevog-style makers. How I appreciate having not one but TWO of your stores in Vancouver to drool over! I told so many people about you these past few years literally THOUSANDS came to see your work over the past few weeks. (OK..it was the Olympics.. but I'm sure my promoter personality had something to do with it!!!).
Posted by metrognome from Vancouver:
Beautiful fit, great style

Gorgeous fit, lovely quality. This is my fourth pair of Vogs and counting. The band over the top of the foot slips on gently and easily. Fits true to size, though the arch in this style is a bit low. This is my first in the mini family and it won't be my last. I love all the extra height without the usual discomfort of heels, the rubber soles, and the smooth glove-like fit.
Posted by Angela Combest from Chicago:
New Favorites

After months of debating, I finally went in for ZaZa. She may be my new favorite. Minis work great for me--a nice heel height, yet really stable. I have 'Vogs in 8.5 and 9, and 8.5 is perfect in this style. Love the green/brown combo.

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants