Résultats:   <80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

Sugar (Rouge Vin & Noir)
Sugar (Rouge Vin & Noir)
Sugar (Rouge Vin & Noir)

Minis | Sugar [Rouge Vin & Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Femmes   Habillé   Meilleurs Vendeurs   Talon

Cette botte à 21 oeillets qui remonte au genou est à la fois douce et prononcée. Le système de lacets rappelle celui d'un corset qui laisse paraître un peu la peau. Il y a également une fermeture éclair à l'intérieur qui vous évite de toujours refaire les lacets. Du haut du talon Mini et de la semelle de caoutchouc F-Sole, voici une chaussure à talon haut conçue pour celles qui n'aiment pas les talons. Fabriqué solidement d'un cuir de qualité, votre nouvel amant demeurera sexy, stable et fiable. Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Talon : 3"

Janeice from our Minneapolis store says:
The Sugar boot fits true to size; that being said, it's still a Mini so it has a nice, wider toe box than some other shoes. This calf is a lace up, which means it's completely adjustable and perfect for any calf!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   73 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants

Posted by Shannon from St. Louis:
The worst part about these sexy boots is getting the laces adjusted. Once you get that done these are great. I ended up doing an over/under lace up instead of Euro since I was having issues getting the proper fit with the Euro lacing and they still look great. I bought a size up from my street shoe size and the leather will stretch over time. Great quality, you just have to get used to so many different pressure points at once.
Posted by Megan from Port Angeles:
I was totally excited to buy this shoe b/c it is super cute and it got awesome reviews. However, I was sorely disappointed when the shoes arrived. They weren't nearly as comfortable as they are led on to be, my toes were covered in blisters after wearing them for a short time. And to top it off the zipper broke. For as expensive as these shoes are there sure wasn't a lot of quality control.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
That doesn't sound right! Please contact the store that sent them to you and they will handle it from there.
Posted by Darla Martini from jasper, alberta:
Red hot!

Wow! I love these boots! They are a sexy, fashion statement in my little town and add a little excitement to my life... time to order the beautiful, blue new angels to replace the ones I had in the '80's....lol!
Posted by Jen:
I am in love...

I have had these shoes for almost 2 months now, and I love them. I wear them with leggings and they look really awesome! I get so many compliments on these boots and I can't wait to add to my Fluevog collection! :-D
Posted by crimsonangel from Ontario, Canada:
Love At First Sight!

The first time I went into my local Fluevog store, I saw these boots & knew that I had to have'em. I had to bide my time cause they weren't stocked in my size. So I did!!!! And oh were they worth the wait. I bought the Wine/Black & I love them. On me they do fit a little tight in the ankle area but I know with time they will stretch. It was the corsetted effect that pulled me in. These are my first pair of Vog's.....SO FAR! :-D
Posted by Emily from Az:
Oh my WAY too cute....

I can't handle it... I will eventually go totally broke because I cannot physically get enough mini Fluevog's, seriously. I have literally run through fields of grass in them with no problem what so ever! Other women totally envy me and I have to explain to that they too can be amazing and look fabulous doing it ,->
Posted by Pippi from DC:
John, you need to start paying me. I am literally a walking, talking billboard for your boots. I now own 4 pairs of boots now. These are one pair. They also stop traffic. It's the peek-a-boo laces. And the color of sin. Great with dresses, super cute with jeans. AND you can dance all night in them. Trust me.
Posted by Yogini from Chicago:
These are my second pair of Fluevogs - heels can finally be comfortable! Right after I bought these I was traveling to New York and I decided to wear them. So, yes, it is possible to wear these all day through O'Hare and then LaGuardia, and to remove them and then put them on with one hand while holding a scared cat in the other (& looking quite fabulous)! LOVE these boots!
Posted by Nicole from Seattle:
Best boots on the planet

I wore high heels about twice a year before this purchase, and I have to say as soon as I tried these boots on, my feet fell in love. These boots are so comfortable, I can wear them all day long - I can walk miles in them (literally) and I'm never uncomfortable. I get so many compliments (from random men and women alike) on these boots I feel like a superstar! Thanks Fluevog, Nicole
Posted by SB from ireland:
Classic Beauty

I've had these boots for a few years now & take good care of them so that I'll always be blessed! They're beautiful & comfortable. People compliment them wherever I show up. They're quiet, so everyone can't hear me rushing down the road.

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants