Résultats:   <80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

Bartoli (Rouge Vin)
Bartoli (Rouge Vin)
Bartoli (Rouge Vin)

Operettas | Bartoli [Rouge Vin]

Imaginez votre bottillon préféré - la Giulia, mais en mieux! Portez vos jeans serrés ou la robe d'automne que vous gardiez sans votre garde-robe, car l'agencement parfait est à votre disposition. D'un cuir verni souple Baccarat, avec une semelle en caoutchouc, et un talon enrobé de cuir de 2.5" (5.5 cm), Bartoli est tellement confortable que vous vous sentirez presque, presque...coupable de manquer l'école si tôt dans la session. Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Tanya from our Calgary store says:
The Bartoli fits true, but people with longer toes may want to go up half a size, and the lace-up is great for those of us with a high instep!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   44 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by judy from tx:
my vogs

the color on the peach is more like a brown they are cute and comfortable my usual size is 6 but in these i got the 6.5 they are a little too big so i am returning them for a 6 they look so good on i am looking forward to receiving the 6 thinking for getting the red ones
Posted by Tanja Chopra from Kenya:
I love these shoes, no question they are the most comfortable shoes with heels I have ever worn. But why did the heel lifts come off after only half a year???? |-)
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Hi Tanja, in our efforts to use eco-friendly glues, sometimes the water-based glue weakens after some time. Sorry! Any cobbler can reglue them quickly for you.
Posted by Kiki from Winnipeg:
my favourite!

Got these in the beautiful wine colour as my first Fluevogs and so far they're still my favourite pair. I normally can't wear heels due to a previous injury, but these are an exception - and I've done a lot of walking in them. The colour is sharp and fantastic and goes with everything. I found them to fit true to size; also I have big feet but these make them look smaller. Awesome, awesome shoes!
Posted by Marcy from Redwood City:
Ouchy

I read so many reviews about how comfortable these were. I found them online at a discount and ordered them in my normal size 9. Sadly they were not returnable and when I received them I found them to be uncomfortably tight and narrow. I've tried stretching them out at home by wearing thick socks and still they are tight and pinchy. They hurt my feet after an hour or so of wearing, even if I'm not doing much walking. I am sad. Probably should have ordered a half size up. My husband has also had fit issues with the last few pairs of vogs he has purchased, also finding them to run smaller and more narrow than usual. I have some vintage mary janes in a size 9 that fit great so I believe this is a recent change. (:`(
Posted by DDriver from Seattle, WA:
Love!

I used to drool over Fluevog shoes when they were in the 1st Ave. Store and I waited for a bus to take me to Grad School every day. Seven years later, I finally treated myself to my first pair of Fluevogs and chose these shoes. They are amazingly comfortable and I get compliments every time I wear them! They look great with suit pants, skirts, and jeans and the heel doesn't feel like a heel. No breaking in needed with these shoes! I highly reccomend them! The only problem... I'm now obsessed with Fluevog fit and style and have expanded my wardrobe in 1.5 years to include 5 pair. Guess things could be worse! :-D
Posted by anonymous from MA:
I never usually post comments but, I felt compelled to on these shoes. They are honestly the most comfortable pair of heels that I have ever worn in my life. Period. Nothing has ever come close and I cannot wait to purchase another pair of fluevogs when I am less cash poor. I have been wearing them (quite frequently)for over a year and I have no complaints.
Posted by Betty from US:
Gorgeous!

I got these in peach and olive. All day comfort in cute retro look style that can dress up or down easily. A bit of breaking in needed on the top edge but they will be well worth the wear.
Posted by Shane from New Mexico:
One hot shoe!

Wow! Just received these in the mail. Beautiful shoe! I mean, really smoking hot. Got them in wine/red. Couldn't be happier with the rich, vibrant color. Smart-looking shoe. Feminine too. I usually where a size 7, but seem to wear a 7.5 in Fluevogs. Glad I sized up judging from my first pair of Vogs I bought in New York several years ago. These fit perfect. This shoe has a nice toe box (I can wiggle my toes), fits the exact dimensions of my feet (no sliding around), enough room to wear a thick sock if I want. Comfortable. I expect to walk many miles in these.
Posted by shelley from Burlington Ontario CANADA:
The Angels Wanna Wear My Red Shoes

I have looked at these beautiful red boots online for a few months now..so whilst in Toronto I thought I'd just go have a LOOK at them in the Queens street store............once Anja placed them on my feet I knew it was curtains.they are comfortable, sassy, cute, funky and functional, everything you have grown to love and expect from Fluevogs!!! Pair number 5, I'm already eying number 6!!!! @>-
Posted by Marie:
Amazing boots!

I love these boots! I find it so hard to get shoes to fit me: I have bunions, and all high heels hurt, but these boots don't. The leather has so much stretch to it, I can wear these all day and my feet don't hurt. The red colour is yum yum yummy too. They are really cute with leggings for the fall.

résultats précédents <80818283848586878889