Résultats:   <81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Giulia (Noir)
Giulia (Noir)
Giulia (Noir)
Giulia (Noir)

Operettas | Giulia [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Meilleurs Vendeurs   Talon

Déjà un classique Fluevog, ce bottillon avec son talon de 6 cm et son cuir verni Baccarat, ses semelles de caoutchouc et son talon enrobé de cuir a déjà conquis les coeurs de millions de Fluvogueurs à travers le monde. Avec un bout large, de jolis boutons et une semelle confortable, ce bottillon très pratique promet d'être l'amour de votre vie. Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointure disponible.

Alice from our Los Angeles store says:
A perfect fit for a perfect shoe!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   68 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Kelly from Boston, MA:
Bought these in red on International Fluevog Day and am so utterly in love. They make the most mundane attire interesting, which is a hefty order for a shoe.
Posted by Operapenguin:
Yay!!

These shoes are beautiful. I have them in black and red. Though the same size, for some reason my red ones are more comfortable than the black ones. I guess every pair is a bit different. But anyway these are the only heeled shoes I've ever had where I can actually walk around all day in them; normally I wear ugly, worn-out running shoes when I have to walk more than 100 yards. Also, I love that the family is called operetta because I sing in operettas, and they can be used as operetta costume shoes!
Posted by Barbara Dumas from Montréal:
simplement vous dire que je suis totalement amoureuse de John...quel homme de comprendre autant la féminité sans oublier le comfort...depuis deux ans que je ne porte que des Fluevog...il n'est plus possible de porter autre chose...Merci!!! @>-
Posted by Jannette from Minneapolis:
Adorable, but yeah, the soles.

I've had these for about 2 years. They're one of the cutest pairs of shoes I've ever seen, much less owned, and I get compliments every time I wear them. And unlike some other women's Fluevogs, they are a good fit for my wide-ish feet. The soles are the frustrating part. The rubber seems to be on sort of crooked - especially on the heels. Also, I discovered that the wood on the heels is veneer when it started peeling up a little bit from the sole part. While I get that they are repair-able, sending them off to the Fluevog hospital seems like a potentially expensive-postage hassle--particularly considering that they are $300 shoes. Really really cute $300 shoes.
Posted by Andrea from Ann Arbor, MI:
I love these boots so much it's hard to put into words. Let's see... they're eye-catching on the foot, no matter WHAT kind of clothes you choose to wear them with. I get comments on them EVERY time I wear them. LOVE THEM!
Posted by Wendy from Vancouver:
A girl's best friend!

I lucked into these puppies in black when they first came out over 2 years ago. I almost cried with joy, instead of the usual pain I experience when wearing heels on my bunion-bound dogs. I've made tracks on the streets of Vancouver, Seattle, Paris and Saskatoon in these lovelies and have become so loyal, I had to buy them in red as well! Hmm, which colour will I bite on next? Yes, I am like a dog with a bone - Giulias are girl's best friend!
Posted by Karen from San Francisco, CA:
my GOD i love these boots!

These boots are a dream - so super-comfy that I think I could probably sleep in them, and so unbelievably cool that people on the street have stopped me to ask where I got them (yes, for real!). What the heck are you waiting for? These are your boots!
Posted by jen from chicago:
why do they fall apart so quickly?

I coveted these boots, I bought these boots, I ADORED these boots, and yes, random strangers stop you EVERYWHERE and ask about them, and yes, they are the most comfortable shoes ever to glorify my feet. But I babied these things, and still the sole is falling apart and a button has fallen off. I don't know that the buttons are replaceable, and for as much money as I paid - well worth it, had they not self-destructed - it's pretty disappointing. I hadn't even worn them a year. Cry :(
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
All the John Fluevog stores have replaceable buttons, heel lifts, and heels, so please contact a store to keep your shoes in great shape. The stores even have a cobbler that repair almost anything for you.
Posted by J from Vancouver:
These are my favourite pair of shoes - extremely comfortable and amazingly versatile (jeans, skirts, dress pants). I can walk in them for hours. I ALWAYS travel with them. I have a wide foot and they fit well. They did need to be re-heeled after a year of constant wear but I really think that's to be expected of shoes that I wear every day. I took them in to the Fluevog store and they had them back to me in 3 days. LOVE them!
Posted by Mindy from Yellowknife, NWT Canada:
LOVE. FOR. GULIA...

I love and adore these ridiculously comfortable shoes! I have other Vogs in my collection, including a pair of tall boots from the Operetta family. They are also VERY comfortable. The Operetta family is fantastic! Sadly: My first pair of Gulias lost a button cap (leaving the metal below exposed, and thus, leaving the shoe unwearable), and just recently, one of the elastic straps broke on my second pair! I'm still trying to figure out how to fix that... As mentioned in one of the other reviews on these shoes, do note that they take some working in if you have a high arch. I DO have a high arch, and I figure this is why I was struck by the tradgedy of a broken elastic. (:`( NO problems with the soles on either pair #1 or pair #2. They are fantastic for summer (yes, we do get summer here...and quite warm, thank you very much!) and/or for a Yellowknife winter. Gloriously beautiful shoes. Despite issues, they are marvelous!
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Oh the lovely Giulia boots. We love them too. :)

All of our stores have cobblers than can fix and repair Fluevogs, and I would recommend you contact, and send your shoes to one of our stores. They have the replacement buttons, and can fix the elastic quite easily.

résultats précédents <81828384858687888990