Résultats:   <80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

Sugar (Noir & Beige)
Sugar (Noir & Beige)
Sugar (Noir & Beige)

Minis | Sugar [Noir & Beige]
GROUPES:   Botte   Femmes   Habillé   Meilleurs Vendeurs   Talon

Cette botte à 21 oeillets qui remonte au genou est à la fois douce et prononcée. Le système de lacets rappelle celui d'un corset qui laisse paraître un peu la peau. Il y a également une fermeture éclair à l'intérieur qui vous évite de toujours refaire les lacets. Du haut du talon Mini et de la semelle de caoutchouc F-Sole, voici une chaussure à talon haut conçue pour celles qui n'aiment pas les talons. Fabriqué solidement d'un cuir de qualité, votre nouvel amant demeurera sexy, stable et fiable. Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Talon : 3"

Janeice from our Minneapolis store says:
The Sugar boot fits true to size; that being said, it's still a Mini so it has a nice, wider toe box than some other shoes. This calf is a lace up, which means it's completely adjustable and perfect for any calf!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   73 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants

Posted by Laura Cooper from Tokyo, Japan:
Amazing boots

I've been salivating over these boots for about two years until one night recently my friend waved a credit card at me and offered to buy them. The staff in the Boston store were really helpful - sending me photos of what the boots looked like with a leg inside them, and recommended the 8.5 (my other pair are an 8). They arrived and I took them out to Shibuya for some late night karaoke. Normally I wouldn't risk tottering about in high heels (though everyone else in Tokyo does) but these boots are so comfortable (the bouncy sole is great) that I felt much more confident strutting about with a microphone. I've got pretty big calves so I re-laced the boots to every other hole which got the laces all the way to the top. I've just bought 7 metres of black ribbon and am going to re-lace with those when I hit a goth club at the weekend. Thanks for another amazing pair of boots!!
Posted by Ellen from St. Clair Shores, MI:
Beautiful!

I just received my boots today! They are beautiful! The leather is gorgeous. So far, the fit is fantastic. I wear size 8.5, and they fit true to size. I hate wearing heels, but these seem to be quite comfortable. The lace-ups on the side make the fit nice and snug. And they are super-cute! Very pleased! Worth the price. :-)
Posted by annag from Eugene, OR:
favourite boots

I purchased these on a whim summer-before-last, when popping into the Seattle Fluevog store (prior to the opening of the wonderful new Portland store!) to try on a different pair of 'vogs, while I considered spending an order of magnitude more than I usually spend on shoes. They have not let me down. They are remarkably stable and comfortable, and the cutout behind the laces shows off a variety of contrasting socks. Even without brightly-coloured stockings, the beige/taupe piping brings out their unusual shape. As to fit, the 6 fits me with some room to spare, but nothing that an insole hasn't easily fixed. They are plenty wide for my 6.5w feet, and not overly long. The lacing provides adjustibility and precision of fit, which is great for someone as OCD (or, shall we say, in search of perfection) as myself. My one concern is that the shoes may outlast their zippers, as some of the stitching is starting to wear on one of the zippers already, but I'm confident the competent Fluvoggian staff will have suggestions, should I call in or visit the new Portland store. Thank you so much for selling me these shoes!
Posted by Sandy Masuo from Burbank, CA:
I <3 Sugar...

I had been coveting these boots for some time when a good friend (a VERY good friend) got them for me as a belated B-day gift. They are everything I had hoped for and MORE. Whenever I wear them, people compliment them, and if they don't like them they at least seem startled, which is almost as good as a compliment. And as if being stunning, premium quality (the leather lining is kid skin soft), and a gift weren't enough, they are SUPER comfortable. I wore them to a Dia de los Muertos celebration and was on my feet for hours and they were totally comfortable--WITHOUT SOCKS. I am in luv... @>-
Posted by Michelle from Saskatchewan:
And the heavens sang....

These are my first Fluevog's and can I just say that I think I have died and gone to heaven @>- . They fit PERFECT. Thank you so much to Brian from the Toronto store for helping me with the sizing (went up a 1/2 size). They are so comfortable and make my calves look AMAZING. oh and the heel... really? They are so comfy it is hard to believe that they have a heel at all...It is such a shame that I work from home an no one will see them tomorrow during the work day... perhaps I will need to go out and show them off...however for tonight I think I will go sleep with my boots!!!
Posted by Cynthia from Macedon Aus:
Hot Hot Hot

Took my time to decide to buy my Sugars (a year) but on a whim, an urge, I succumbed. I have been rewarded for this moment of desire over rationale so many times and in so many ways..They are so comfortable and easy to wear. They are pure art.. They look so femine in such a don't "mess" with me way..And every time I wear them someone stops me and compliments my Sugars. I'm envied and I adore the attention..They are my 3rd pair of Fluevog's and they won't be my last. Such an investment in style and in my own worth..
Posted by Donna from Juneau Alaska:
The best boots ever!!!

I love these boots, I have owned them for about three years now and I cannot say enough how comfortable they are and the compliments I get are out of this world. I LOVE THEM!!! @>-
Posted by maria from United States:
Best boots ever

I saw these a few years ago at the store and loved them. But I always put off buying them thinking I'd find something else I like better or less expensive. I finally bit the bullet and bought these last December. I got the rich, chestnut brown color (that was supposed to be a mistake color, the salesperson told me), but it couldn't have been a more perfect shade of brown for me. LOVE THESE BOOTS ,-) They are gorgeous and so comfortable. The laces allow for perfect fit around the calf (hard to come by for people with skinny legs). Did I mention the compliments I got everytime I wear these? Worth every penny!
Posted by Jessie from Boston, MA:
Accommodating

I play roller derby and thus have giant monster calves. Knee-high boots are very, very hard for me to find in sizes that work for me, but these are nicely forgiving. While they don't close by any means (there's about a 4" gap at the top), they look lovely. I was worried that I'd look like I'd beaten up a much smaller woman and stolen her shoes, but when I lace them up corset style (as opposed to the European-style lacing as shown above) they look great. I did need to get longer laces, though.
Posted by Kerill from Aussie living in Macau:
Love at first wear...

I do think this sums up these boots. I was sooo excited when I pulled them out of the box and they have not let me down at all. Comfort.. ooh yer, considering that they did their first outing walking the streets of Hong Kong for hours on end! They attract attention whenever I wear them and my boss calls me 'super sleek ninja' whenever I am in them.. truly the boots of a chick super hero..now I just have to learn how to be the super hero part! Five pairs of Fluevogs and going strong! ,->

résultats précédents 12345678 résultats suivants