Résultats:   <5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Assured (Chameau)
Assured (Chameau)
VENTE
Reg $295

Hopefuls | Assured [Chameau]
GROUPES:   Vente   Décontracté   Femmes   Sandale   Talon

Jouant au scientifique fou, John a créé Assured, une sandale à la fois confortable et parfaite pour marcher s'appropriant la forme de la collection Operetta, la semelle de la collection Hope, le cuir souple et perlé de la collection Prepare, et le talon de 5,75 cm (2,25") enrobé de cuir de la collection Thanks. Avec des boucles polies au brunissoir, des découpes triangulaires, et une semelle intérieure en suède assoupli, Assured pourrait être la meilleure sandale créée depuis les tongs. F is for all things Hope. (F est pour tout ce qui est espoir).

Kate from our Los Angeles store says:
The Hopeful Assured runs a bit short, so it is a good idea to go up half a size. Very Comfortable!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   17 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Laura from United States:
Fabulous sandals!

I've become a Fluevog fanatic in the last 18 months. These (in aqua) are my third pair and maybe my favorites! A comfortable and attractive sandal is hard to come by; these are super stylish and striking, beautifully constructed, AND they feel great for all-day wear. What could be better? I ordered size 8.5 (same as my other Vogs) and I'm happy with the fit. My only question is whether replacement soles/heels will be made available--I am hard on shoe heels and plan to put some major mileage on these over the summer!
Posted by marie arsenault from Ottawa:
love them Bring on summer

Just received my Hopeful buckle sandals....order them on Friday , April 12 durning a fluke snow and ice storm. Must have been dreaming of summer. Love the sandals they fit perfectly...I will add them to my collection...thanks...
Posted by cristyv from Los Angeles, CA:
Best sandals I have ever owned

I bought these in black, size 7.5. They are true to size. All of my Fluevogs, mostly Operettas that I own, are all 7.5. The leather is beautiful, and in person, the shoes are even more lovely. I call them my bondage sandals because the straps on the ankles feel like I am wearing the softest leather cuffs ... lol Don't pass these up, seriously comfortable and if you love black like me, are a bit industrial/goth and love metal detailing, you'll love these shoes.
Posted by Bronwen from Edmonton:
Hurry up & melt snow!!

For my birthday, I got $$ to go Vog shopping (BEST present EVER!) and these lovelies in the camel are what I chose. Most. Comfortable. Sandal. EVER! The foot bed is so cooshy & soft, the sole is so flexible, the heel is nice & sturdy, the rubber bottom gives great grip, and the padded straps are like a DREAM! They fit me true to size and nicely accomodate my slightly wide feet. I KNOW I'll be wearing these all summer long... well, at least as soon as the snow here melts ;) Thank you for ensuring that all my sunny day adventures will include happy feet John!!
Posted by Marisa from Calgary:
summer shoe

I saw these on the preview for spring news letter and new I had to go get them. They fit great and true to fluevog size they are very comfy. I love the soft leather.
Posted by Katherine from Los Angeles, CA:
I'm fan of the Operetta Renatas - so much so that I wore the black ones out(I have them in red and black). So these are my replacement for the black and dare I say, I think I love them even more. Just as comfy, and the heel is slightly lower but curved. Love.
Posted by Donna from Seattle Eastside:
A nice classic style

Somewhat reminiscent of the Renata, which I missed out on, these very comfy sandals were the only shoes in the spring press release that I "knew" I had to own. So when they came out on the website, I hied me down to Seattle and bought them! They fit fine in my regular (Vog and non-Vog) size 8, and...they're TURQUOISE. Which IS a neutral. Thanks, John!

résultats précédents <567891011121314 résultats suivants