Open Source
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)
Zaza (Rouge, Rose & Gris)

Minis | Zaza [Rouge, Rose & Gris]

C'est dans le cadre du programme Chaussure Source Libre de John que Samantha Zaza, originaire de San Francisco, a conçu cette nouveauté. (Quoi? Vous ne connaissez pas ce programme, mais cliquez sur la source libre Fluevog). Dotée du classique Fluevog qu'est maintenant le talon Mini, cette chaussure fait un clin d'oeil aux guêtres avec ses trois petits boutons attaché par des élastiques qui s'ajusteront à tous les pieds. Le concept de Samantha a attiré l'attention de John qui a décidé d'en faire un design « choisi » du programme CSL. Nous espérons que vous serez aussi enthousiaste que John. ( Pour en savoir plus sur Samantha et sa chaussure Zaza.) Go on, fall in love. We dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

Jessamy from our Boston store says:
The fit of the Zaza is on the long side. The strap is not adjustable, so the fit might be loose if you have a low instep or a very narrow foot. Many go down half a size in this style.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   89 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants

Posted by Cheryl from Colorado:
Love these babies.....

I initially purchased the black and cream version. True to size and oh so comfy I paraded around the house sporting them in my p j's. my husband who rarely notices my shoes said they were so cute I needed the green and purple as well. They arrived last night and the colors are true and will be perfect for spring.
Posted by Paula Hart from Australia:
Still fabulous

I bought the black / beige combo at least 18 months ago. Wear them at least twice a week. Always get lots compliments. Shoe is wearing really well. Great quality workmanship in their build and materials.
Posted by jerrie robertshaw:
so great

my second pair og Fluelogs. size 10 was perfect Ran true to size. Great colors. I love red with pink. I have alot of Betsey Johnson clothes to wear with my great new shoes,
Posted by Donna from Ottawa:
In shoe heaven...

Love these shoes. Even my big feet, which are 11.5 and here I thought funky shoes were beyond my reach and pain tolerance... thank you John! Keep on making the 11.5s!!!! Love 'em! Getting tons of compliments!
Posted by Cecily from Canada:
My giant feet are so happy

I have a love/hate relationship with Fluevog shoes and my size 12 feet. I've bought three pairs now, and the Mini Zaza is the only style that truly fits my long, wide feet (with long second toe) perfectly. I'm a little worried about the wearability of these shoes because of the colour combination (my kingdom for the black/bone pair in a size 12), but they fit so well and feel so good, I may just have to start building outfits around these shoes. Many many thanks to Preeta at the Granville store in Vancouver who understood the plight of a big-footed gal who craves style in a town full of tiny-tootsied women. :-D
Posted by Jennifer Dedrick from United States:
Fantabulous part two

Hi - I should also mention that these tend to run a little bigger so I went down a half size and they are perfect!
Posted by Jennifer Dedrick from NJ:
Fantabulous!!

I have only had these shoes for a month or so but they are so amazing. They are so comfortable and pretty and unusual. I wear them with skirts, jeans, pants...whatever I was in a meeting yesterday at work and someone held up a piece of paper and waved it in my face, it said Amazing Shoes!! normal shoes don't get this kind of attention.
Posted by Tawna from Calgary:
Love Love Love Love

It's Fluevog day and I took the day off work to go buy these babies in Red/Pink. I have been coveting them for about a year but last time I was buying for my wedding and got the Listen Up O'Hara; this time was all about the Mini Zaza. I wear a 9 in most shoes other than Fluevog, my other 2 pair of Minis I needed to get in a size 10 but the Zazas fit bigger, I went down to a size 9 and still needed an insole to take up some heel slipping, If you have wide feet these babies would fit you well without an insole.
Posted by Joanne Hughes from Ottawa:
Like wearing Brad Pitt on your feet!

I got my red/pink Mini Zazas last mothers day...they are so comfortable that I can wear them all day while coordinating conferences - up and down stairs, in and out, with a suit for daytime, with my Gala Dinner dresses, and also to wear out when we go for post event drinks. I had read reviews about people stopping you in the street but the attention I receive wearing these shoes is CRAZY. I was in London, UK recently coordinating an International conference, and one of my Nigerian delegates approached me. This man is very sweet but quite reserved and shows little emotion - well - he LOVED my ZaZas and was thrilled to find out he could get men's shoes too. Just today I was whistled at when some construction workers saw my shoes getting out of the car (not something that normally happens), had a 7 minute Flu Vog conversation with one of the leaders at my daughter's theatre camp, and since then have had two other women tell me "nice shoes". You begin to understand what it must be like to have the paparazzi after you all the time!
Posted by Amber:
I have the red and pink and they certainly are attention grabbing. On advice I bought a 1/2 size down. Very glad I did. However, my foot is narrow and skinny (although long) and the spats bridge sits a couple of centimeters above my foot. A big annoyance to begin with and I seriously considered returning them. But then, they are too freakin cute. Instead, I thought about heading to a cobbler to get the strap shortened - no real easy way to do that and just the thought of taking a scalpel to these babies ..... Needless to say I learned to live with it and have gone from wearing them only with jeans / pant to feeling happy in a skirt. The loose spats bridge? Just part of the charm!

résultats précédents 123456789 résultats suivants