Michael (Black & White)
Michael (Black & White)
Michael (Black & White)
Michael (Black & White)
VENTE
Reg $189

LIQUIDATION | Angels: Michael [Black & White]

Cette chaussure pourvue d'un bout ailettes se porte toute occasion. Elle se dmarque par le dtail de ses coutures contrastes qui conviennent tant le jour que le soir. Semelle anglique originale; 100% naturelle, biodgradable, qui se ressemelle, qui rsiste l'alcali, l'eau, l'acide, la fatigue et Satan.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   57 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Brennan Barber from Chapel Hill, NC:
Love my Michaels

I have owned 3 x pairs in black and 1 x in brown and hunter green suede. Please make these in brown and limited edition color variants. I love this shoe but need some more colors...please :)
Posted by Jody Clarke from Cullman, AL:
Only shoes I will ever wear.

Have owned 8 pair of Vogs in my short 36 years of life, while 4 of them have been the Black & Burgundy Angel Michaels as I was turned on to Fluevogs close to 15 years ago. What I love most about these is their versatility as you can wear them with a suite, jeans, I even wear them with shorts- I wear them w/ everything, all the time. The stitching on the heel counter on the left shoe came completely undone which was an easy fix. The pair I'm sporting now are going on seven years- figured this to realistically be abt. 5,500 walking miles as these shoes have carried me all across our fine nation from the Pacific NW to the everglades of South FL. Could most likely get 6 or even 8,000 miles if I were to have them re-souled but am simply ready for a new pair. As for fit I wear a U.S. 13 and they've always been a bit loose fitting which I prefer to a tight fit, although didn't notice the 12&1/2 size option last time I ordered which I will be taking advantage of this time around. Simply put- if it wasn't for my Fluevogs I believe I'd have to learn to make my own shoes. As a Christian man thank the Lord for my satan resistant Fluevogs- pun intended.
Posted by Georganne from England:
Long way to go for shoes

Love these shoes, got the boots too. Boots look great with a short skirt and thick tights. Pretty much assured I've got the only pairs around here.
Posted by AJ from Providence, RI:
Tasty...

I love my Vogs... Best shoes I haveever had. So cool, in fact, my 9 year old had to have them. I've got these... And he has the Supervogs. Wears'em almost everyday...
Posted by Denise Furukawa from Canada:
Awesome support

Besides being the most stylish, these shoes are so comfortable and supportive, I can wear them without orthotics. Love 'em!
Posted by Leverich from Ottawa:
Worlds Best Allround Shoe, but...

I've had 3 pairs, traveled extensively in them on 5 continents in both suits and jeans, and they are all still alive. The stitching sometimes needs repair, but this is understandable. The quality and fit varies a bit through all three pairs, but basically consistent quality. The only problem is the laces, which wear out relatively fast and are hard to replace, since they are short and thick. They should have metal (like my running shoes) or hard plastic tips. Also, where can you order the laces on line on your web site?
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
For lace replacements, call one of our stores and they can mail them out to you asap. :)
Posted by Janet from Maryland:
Everytime my boyfriend wears these shoes, I drool... they are awesome.
Posted by Brennan Barber from Chapel Hill, NC:
The best shoes in the world!!!

I have owned 3 pairs of Michael's over the years including a pair of limited edition brown leather with green suede. Were you reading my mind when you made them?
Posted by Geoff from Vancouver:
Fantastic

Bought mine last year to spice up my office wardrobe and simply cause I thought they looked and felt awesome! I've been super happy with them, get lots of compliments, and have since purchased 3 other pairs of vogs. I'll never go back to everyday boring shoes, when this kind of quality and style exist. Thanks Fluevog!
Posted by Scott Hill from California:
Best pair of shoes I have ever owned

I bought a pair of these in brown/cream 13 years ago. They are the best pair of shoes I have ever owned. They still look as if I bought them a few weeks ago. I also can't begin to describe how comfortable they are. I have terrible boney feet and these shoes are all day or a party or a 4 hour singing gig and not think twice about my feet. I'm getting ready to order a black pair right now.

résultats précédents <7891011121314151617> résultats suivants