Résultats:   <37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Paris (Lotte noire)
Paris (Lotte noire)
VENTE
Reg $255

Attentions | Paris [Lotte noire]
GROUPES:   Vente   Chaussure   Femmes   Talon

Depuis l'invention de la première petite robe noire ( par la Reine de Marseilles en 852 A.C. ), cet escarpin classique a été le compagnon parfait, et la combinaison des deux inspira le premier haussement de sourcil à la cour royale. John dessina Paris avec un bout arrondi sobre avec une semelle de tunite et un talon raffiné et raisonnable de 10 cm enrobé de cuir, sans oublier la plateforme pour un confort optimal lorsque vous promènerez votre petit chien sur les Champs Élysées. Fait d'un cuir étampé d'un motif faussement exotique d'autruche, Paris attirera l'attention sans relâche. Prenez note, John ramène la vraie expérience du prêt-à-porter!

Rebecca, Dustin & Laura from our Chicago store says:
Stunning as always, the Paris is one sexy yet easy to wear heel thanks to cleverly hidden platform and incognito rubber sole. Very true to size in length with a delicate toe box that will need to break in. Stepping up in size is not recommended.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   45 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345

Posted by Rebekah from DC:
OOOUCH!

This is a really gorgeous shoe, which is really too bad because I can't wear it!:-( My toes are smushed and the leather is very hard and ungiving/unforgiving -it (leather) is so hard I feel like I'm wearing steel-toed boots. X-) I did receive the right size, and even had to put in heal-grippers, so the shoes aren't too small. Like I said, really beautiful shoe, but I will definitely only be buying shoes from now on that I can try on, first. I do not recommend buying without trying in the store, unless you can afford the shipping costs to keep shipping items back and forth.
Posted by Cat from Edmonton:
Fit?

Can anybody tell me how these fit? My beloved Malibrans are the only shoes I've ever owned wide enough for my big hobbit feet - I was able to fit an 8 in those, compared to a 9 in most other shoes. Is the Paris wide or narrow?
Posted by Deira from Palo Alto CA:
Comments everywhere!

I purchased this shoe in the olive. Absolutely beautiful. At a celebrity event in LA, this small town girl was saluted for her fabbo shoes!! Comfortable, unique and sure to get comments. I must have the pink now.
Posted by Lynn from Pittsburgh, PA:
Definitely grabs attention...

As soon as I stepped onto the elevator at work this morning, people started commenting on my shoes and were asking to try them on. They are high but very stable and easy to walk in. I went a whole size up, although normally I am just a half-size up in Fluevogs. Thanks Rachel in the Boston store. :)
Posted by Lori from WI:
I happen to love shoes that are unique & these most definitely fit that catagory.I ordered the pink and it is more a lavender color. I did go up from 8.5 to 9. The leather is substantial & will need to give a bit. Very sturdy heel. They are gorgeous ]:o)

résultats précédents 12345