Résultats:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10>

Liz (Sarcelle)
Liz (Sarcelle)
Liz (Sarcelle)
Liz (Sarcelle)

Kitschy Kitschy Boom Boom | Liz [Sarcelle]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Femmes   Talon

Jumelant la forme de la collection Hopeful, le cuir aniline de la collection Mini, la semelle de caoutchouc de la collection Hope, et un talon Wearever modifié de 5 cm (2"), la chaussure à courroies Liz est la combinaison parfaite que tous les Fluvogeurs attendaient. Avec un passepoil contrasté, des boucles doubles, et une nouvelle attitude, laissez Liz vous accompagner sur toutes vos aventures Fluevog.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_liz

Ali from our New York store says:
The Liz is great for wider feet, but please go up at least a half size! These little beauties have been running on the short side and mostly everyone has gotten a half size bigger then their true size.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   55 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Damaris:

I wear 8D in shoes so I called the Portland store & was helped by a WONDERFUL person who I can't remember her name (please forgive me). We talked about how I have wide feet with a narrow ankle, so she went & tried on a pair of 'Boom Booms & said that they were wider than normal but ran short so I should order a 9 & if I had issues I could stretch them. I received them & was DEVASTATED they didn't fit width-wise. My husband convinced me to keep them so I stretched them in 3 separate sessions & they fit PERFECT!! I LOVE the round toe box & rubber bottoms!! I work in a hospital & walk constantly & have had no issues. The first time I wore them to work, a co-worker from Spain complemented how stunning they were because his father made shoes & he knew quality. He said he'd have to get his wife some Flus. Now I wear them ALL THE TIME!!!! I want more like these. Please. :)
Posted by Jill Shtulman from Chicago:
Fabulous Shoes

I'm bowled over with these shoes. I have a high instep, one foot that's bigger than the other, and a bunion. So shoe-shopping is never easy for me. These Fluevogs are incredibly comfortable and SO unique and stylish. I had to go up a size, but once they were on my feet, I just didn't want to take them off. This may be the first pair but it won't be the last.
Posted by Gina from Melbourne:
Humph!

Sooooooo not fair. We've been asking for Fluevogs in indigo for how many years? And you go and bring out these Kitschy Kitschys in indigo just for Air Canada Rouge airline staff ! Put family first! : )
Posted by Barb from Michigan:
More Kitchy Kitchy Please!

I happily dipped my toes into the world of Fluevog about 2 years ago and haven't looked back. The Boom Booms are my 8th pair and absolute favorite Vogs! I purchased the black/white/pink and they're comfortable, adorable, and dramatically increase your sass factor. As someone who is challenged to stay upright while wearing heels, I can honestly say these shoes have the perfect heel height and width. Until now I've mainly purchased shoes in the Mini family because I love the style and variety. All of my Minis are 10.5 and based on reviews I decided to go with a size 11, which was the perfect choice. I'm head over heels for the Kitchy Kitchy family! Please introduce more!
Posted by christa from alameda, ca:
Pretty in Pink

I love my black and white Liz so much that when I saw the new pink colorway I knew I needed them, too--the pink is a deeper rosy shade, much more appealing than the washed-out salmon-y photo here on the website. Not hot pink or fuchsia or Pepto Bismol, just a lovely pink for grown-up girls. I like that the buckles and soles are brown; black would have been too harsh. I found both pairs comfortable straight away for all day wear and can't wait to see more styles from this family. 1/2 size up should do it for most people.
Posted by Susan:
Love, but...

Tried these babies on. Loved them, but the top strap was too short for my high instep. The sales person agreed.. if this could be made a bit longer...I would be in TROUBLE. I want every colour.
Posted by Julie from Wisconsin:
I love you Liz.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents! My normal Fluevog size is 11. I have a few 11.5 (Hope Promise) and 10.5 (Mini Elif) thrown in. My feet are slightly wide, I have high arches and long toes, and lately my feet have a tendency to swell at the end of the day. I bought an 11.5 pair of the blue Liz and the day after arrival (before I could really break them in or even try them out for a short trip), I took a leap of faith and wore them to a convention the next day which involved a lot of walking. It was a 12-hr day, and the shoes were an absolute dream. Although my big toes just slightly made contact with the front of the shoes, the heels are low enough that my toes did not get painfully crammed into the front as I walked, which I feared. In fact, I wore them barefoot and my toes had enough wiggle room that even though my feet got a little swollen, I didn't get a single sore spot or blister at the end of the day. This is absolutely unheard of for me! They fit my particularly odd feet so well that I am thinking I might sell off a bunch of other rarely-worn pairs to pick up another color. (Of course, they also look super cool, which is nothing to sneeze at.) I normally wait until pairs go on sale before picking them up, but I am SO glad I ordered these on Fluevog Day!!
Posted by Natasha from Los Angeles:
New Walking Shoes!

I go to London every year for 10 days and walk until my feet nearly fall off. These are going to save me this year - they're comfy & stable enough that I can spend the entire day running around on cobblestones, but fashionable enough that I can wear them with a dress. I love traveling the world in my Fluevogs. A big hug to the staff at Melrose - Ive bought so many shoes there, they feel like family!
Posted by Montserrat from New York:
1/2 size up

I have to agree I purchased those on Fluevog's day. And went I tried them at home again they were a little short. I went back to the store and is always a great pleasure and I made the switch and now are PERFECT ready to roc.
Posted by Noveltea from Oakland, CA:
Maybe I do like heels

I never wear heels. I have had bunion surgery in the past, too, and low arches, so it's just a bad combination all around. In fact, a good shoe to me is usually a pair of sneakers that last a few years. Then I heard about Fluevog. Then I saw these. And then I needed a pair of shoes for my wedding. The one where I have to dress fancy but still want to be able to run around on the grass kicking a ball. So that was my excuse for these adorable teal shoes. I went to the SF Union Square store and they were super friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the size 6.5 was a little too small and they were out of size 7s. And comfy! Comfy heels! Ten minutes later and I was ordering it online. And now I am going to wear them before my wedding, because they are too fantastic to be boxed up.

12345678910> résultats suivants