Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)

Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <345678910111213> résultats suivants

Posted by Jennifer from Ottawa:
LOVE THEM!!!

Bought the orange ones, the Montreal guys were so helpful even after trying on I swear 8 different pairs.. I have recieved so many comments on the shoes, the colour makes my co-workers smile...can't wait to get my third pair of Fluevogs...
Posted by Brenda Crump from Vancouver BC:
Finally!!!!

I bought these uber comfy shoes in red and love them. They are my first Fluevogs and I've even bought a second pair (of a different style). I can wear these all day and have some great comments. Now on to boots.....
Posted by Susan Toye from Canada:
AT LAST!!!!!!!

I am a 45 year old shoe-aholic. Yes, yes, we all know Carrie Bradshaw.. well, she exists... that would be me. I have shopped for shoes in Beirut, Paris, London, Milan, Rome, TO, Montreal, Vancouver, and God knows where else.I have forgone eating.. for shoes.. I have now found my match. My duck feet quack to their new "swan-maker" of shoes. FLUEVOG. I can honestly say that I have cleared out my entire shoe collection and will now have only ONLY FLUEVOGS enter my closet . Manilo Blahnik.. who the hell is that?????? @>-
Posted by Nilika:
I wanted the Malibran Operette in a size 7, but Fluevog was out, so I emailed them asking to put me on a waiting list.. They replied saying they aren't likely to get more in, but referred me to an online shoe company who had *one* last pair in my size! THRILLING, and so nice of them to do this for me!!! :-D I'm waring them now :)
Posted by Amo from British Columbia:
Can't get enough Fluevog

My sister recommended these beauties for my wedding day. They are incredibly comfortable - I danced all night in them and had zero blisters - and look amazing. I love them as much as my new husband. Yes, serious, I love these shoes that much. I have an olive green version, which seems to no longer be listed here. I would buy another pair if it weren't for all the other styles I now drool over daily. ,->
Posted by jenny from minneapolis, mn:
i (heart) fluevogs!

i have been a fan since i found my first pair of supervogs back in 1997. slowly and surely, i have built my collection up to 5 pairs, and i don't have any plans to stop! last year for my birthday, i convinced my sweetie that i NEEDED a pair of turquoise bass minstrels, and this year it was the malibrans in turquoise! these heels are amazing. i already have a pair of fluevog heels (mini q-tees), so i knew they'd be comfortable, but i was unprepared for just how much! i wore them to my first craft fair (as a vendor), and at the end of the long first day, i was amazed that i didn't feel the need to get them off of my feet! naturally, i wore them to the second day of the fair and have been finding excuses to go out and wear them every day since! ,-) i am in love!!
Posted by jepea from nc:
awesome lovliness

i love, love, love them! they fit pretty tts, i think. i normally wear 9.5 or 10 and have wide feet, so i went for the 10. they really are comfortable, and even stable! that said, i got a little heel blisters the first time out... but that pretty much always happens, so i don't blame the shoes.
Posted by Naomi from Winnipeg:
awesome shoes!

my first pair of vogs! i purchased these in grey, my normal size 6.5 from the montreal store (the staff were dreamy, in all ways!). they are SO comfortable, i literally run in them at work & have gotten so many compliments. these are my "go-to" shoes now! ,-)
Posted by Grace from oregon:
Heels I don't want to take off

I just got a pair and wore them for the first time -barefoot- no less. I was able to go all day and didn't have to break out my flat safety shoes that I brought just in case I was uncomfortable. Even after I got home I left them on. I have never had a heel that I haven't wanted to rip off my feet at the first opportunity. I am amazed. Plus they are awesomely beautiful. Plus the color is stunning. I loves.
Posted by Schmoo from San Francisco, CA:
Hooked

I don't do heels. I do, however, do Fluevogs and this lovely little number has been a gateway drug into the world of sexy grownup shoes. The comfort factor of Malibrans is totally off the charts. I wear them with everything, and mourn the fact that I do not own them in every color. The bottom strap is a little loose on my foot, but that's no factor at all in how much I love these. Every time I wear my "ruby slippers" (I got them in wine) I get compliments. I've collected 5 pairs of Fluevogs over the last few years, and these are my favorite style by far.

résultats précédents <345678910111213> résultats suivants