Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)

Operettas | Malibran [Noir]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants

Posted by Elsita from Los Angeles:
I am in love!

I just got these shoes in red. It was my first visit ever to the Fluevog store here in Los Angeles, CA. I cannot believe how comfortable and beautiful they are. I always thought that someone on planet Earth had to come out with the idea of making shoes that were fashionable and comfortable at the same time and I just found this unique source! FLUEVOG! I am an instant fan. But this is not the end, I also bought a pair of boots, Yay!! I am going to leave feedback for the boots right now :) BEWARE: Once you get your first pair of Fluevog shoes you will become an addict! I am not kidding :o
Posted by Genny:
When I saw these shoes, it was love at first sight. I bought them for my wedding. Now, I just need to find a dress to go with them.
Posted by Rach from Toronto:
Fantastic!

Just received my Malibrans in Red/Wine. I now own three pairs of Vogs and each pair is more beautiful than the last! I keep thinking it can't get any better, then it does! These shoes are amazingly comfortable, really adorable. The red colour is just the right, bright, deep red and very shiny! The toe of the shoe is much squarer than it looks in the pics, but it suits the style wonderfully. I almost caused a pile up in the ladies bathroom of my local pub when I stopped suddenly to admire my new shoes, when catching a passing glimpse in the mirror. I have spent more time staring at my own feet in the past few hours than in most of my life previously! Fab with jeans, yet smart enough to wear with a 'dressy' dress. There are a couple of weddings I am planning to wear these to already! PERFECTION x
Posted by Georgina from New Zealand:
WOW while on a recent trip to Melbourne, Australia I discovered Fluevog's. Where have they been all my life!?? At the risk of TOTALLY blowing the bank account I restrained myself to only one pair. I love my Operetta in red & I have had some incredible comments from very jealous friends:-)
Posted by Heather McRae from calgary:
Relief!

Discovering Fluevogs a few years ago in Calgary was sweet relief for my feet. So when my beloved labradoodle, Molly, ate my black Operettas, I rushed back to see if I could find a replacement pair! I was horrified to learn that the store was no longer going to carry Fluevogs. Egads - that seemed just wrong. It was only due to this unhappy circumstance that I discovered Fluevogs on-line. Oh - this could be a dangerous discovery! Just ordered my first pair on-line and can't wait to get them!
Posted by suzanne from Reading, UK:
how much do I love you my favourite shoe

I'm a flip flop, boot or sneaker kind of girl but the first time I saw these online they sang to me. I waited and waited (knowing that the import duty and charges would kill me) until friends were on tour in L.A. They shopped for me, brought them back. Everytime I wear them, people comment on them, I am a committed fluevog girl now - the most comfortable heeled shoes ever and they just make me smile
Posted by Laurence from Montreal:
Wow!!!

Ok, so I never thought I could spend that much money on a pair of shoes... but, these are the BEST shoes EVER!! They're amazingly cute, super comfy.... I'm in love!!!! ]:o)
Posted by Sandra from Victoria:
Love the shoes-super cute. Gave me quite the blisters when I wore them without stockings. Other than that, easy to walk in. Love the new turquoise colour!
Posted by alysha from san francisco:
Malibran, je t'aime!

This is a bit of a premature review, as I have only worn them once, but holy cow! I wore them out to a party last night. Because of San Francisco's notorious lack of cabs, I ended up walking about .75 mile, up and down hills, to get there. How were my feet? Happy. And cute. Stood around and danced on a concrete floor for a while. How were my feet? Happy. And cute. So happy, in fact, that I didn't even try to get a cab home. Just hoofed it in comfort. Oh, for Catherine in Ohio — I had the same squeaking problem. In mine, it was my big toe rubbing up against the end of the shoe (my left foot is larger than my right). I found that cutting one of those pads that they will give you at any Fluevog store and putting it on top of my foot worked. I do plan to have them slightly stretched in the hopes of getting rid of it entirely. Hope this helps.
Posted by Stacy Lerner from Elkhorn, NE:
Love these...have 2 pairs!

I bought my first pair of Operetta Malibran (black) in December 2007 and instantly loved them! I get so many compliments and everyone wants to know where I got them. I lived in Chicago and love the store there (just moved 2 months ago)! About 2 weeks after I bought my 1st pair, I got engaged and being a "shoe" person and less of a "dress" person, I decided if I was wearing a wedding dress I might as well have the coolest shoes ever! So, I found I could buy the Operetta Malibran in a cream color with a beige stiching and they were perfect! Compliments abounded and I was able to wear them comfortably from noon - 1030pm without any problems! Highly recommended!

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants