Gracias (Noir)
Gracias (Noir)
Gracias (Noir)

Wearevers | Gracias [Noir]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Femmes   Habillé   Talon

« Non, c'est moi qui vous remercie », dit-elle avec on design aux courbes éloquentes et son bout oblique. Les Gracias sont fabriquée d'un cuir Chiraz attirant, complémenté de boucles sur le côté et une découpe vintage sur le côté. Avec un talon de 5 cm (2") et une semelle souple en caoutchouc, cette chaussure sera votre fidèle compagnon de route pour bien des aventures. Wearever You Go Give Thanks (où que vous alliez, soyez reconnaissant).

Demi-pointures offertes.

Shea from our Calgary store says:
The Gracias are very true to size!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   53 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Donna Ivimey from Wolfe Island:
lady from Cleveland loves them

I've wanted a pair of the Gracias for several years, but I held off. This year, my family blessed me with a gift card for my birthday, so I finally purchased a pair of the cherry reds. Fit like a glove from the first moment, but I can't walk very far without being asked where I got them. On the ferry boat trip to town this morning, a woman from Cleveland was admiring my shoes and wondered where she might find them. Hope she finds a pair.
Posted by Brenda from Airdrie, Alberta:
Amazingly comfortable shoes with zero break in time. So glad I bought them. Expensive yes, but when your feet are killing you a few hours into the day remember me in my cozy Gracias slippers.
Posted by Darlene Arriola from Canada:
Died and Gone to Shoe Heaven!

I've been eyeing these shoes in red for a while but could never justify the money for them, but I'm now a convert! I was at the VAN UE event hosted by the store, so I could no longer look away. The moment I tried these on, it was LOVE AT FIRST WEAR. But... NOW I'm even MORE in love than I was at the beginning. I've had Plantar Fasciitis for about a decade now, and whenever I wear shoes without my orthotic insoles, I start feeling pain in my feet after a few short hours. How amazingly surprised I was to have my feet cradled in these shoes and no pain at the end of the day. Keep in mind that my office is carpeted and I only do a moderate amount of walking during my workday. In any case, I'm now a Vogista for life! Thanks to Chad for his awesome help. I'm already trying to decide what my second pair will be and will make it back to the Gastown store asap!!!
Posted by mary from Toronto:
garcia shoes with 2.0 inch heel

I wish Joe Fluevog would make this shoe and a simple pump shoe with a heel that is no more than 1.25 to 1.5 inches in height. I think he would find many buyers.
Posted by Tanya Hill from San Francisco, CA:
Love these shoes

I had major foot surgery not too long ago and had my foot entirely rebuilt. Shoes have been a problem, the people at the store were fantastic at helping me pick out a pair of fluevogs. These are so comfortable. This is my first pair of shoes since the surgery that I can wear comfortably, all day!
Posted by Tanya Hill from San Francisco, CA:
Love these shoes

Posted by Marissa:
My faves

I have lots of vogs but these are THE most comfortable! I own the cherry and I'd get the black if my size was available. I'd like them in an ankle boot too. I love the look of all my vogs but the wearever is the only shoe family that doesn't hurt my feet one little bit. I wish I had discovered Fluevog a few years ago and had a chance to buy the various styles that other reviewers have mentioned. Sigh . . . But at least I have my one great pair! I wear them almost every day!
Posted by Susan:
More Wearevers Please!

I only have three pairs of Wearevers, including the Gracias. I need so many more! Soon! They are so incredibly classy and stylish with skinny jeans. I have a pair of the knee boots and I wear them with pencil skirts all the time. Please John, don't retire these amazing shoes!!
Posted by bettyburbs from Toronto:
I caved and am in love!

These red shoes are my 4th pair from the Wearever family!!! I ADORE all of them, but these are up there with my Danke boots for getting worn the most! I hesitated for so long as I did not know what to make of their styling...look like an ankle boot in front and a mary jane from the side....I just got them for a special occasion to wear with a 1950's dress with a full skirt AND THEY KICK ASS!!!!! Love them with skinny jeans as well! Like all Wearevers, they look great, have that signature Fluevog look and I can walk walk walk and stand stand stand!!! I have about a dozen pairs of Vogs, but these ones get worn the most! I will be first in line if any other Wearever styles ever come off of the assembly line!
Posted by Eleanor from Calgary:
These are amazing! I own high heels and frankly, they are hard to walk in. I put these on and felt I could walk for miles. Immediately they felt like I had worn them for years! Shame I waited that long to buy my first pair! Lesson learned. Love, love, love them! :-D

résultats précédents <2829303132333435363738> résultats suivants