Gracias (Noir)
Gracias (Noir)
Gracias (Noir)

Wearevers | Gracias [Noir]
GROUPES:   Chaussure   Femmes   Habillé   Talon

« Non, c'est moi qui vous remercie », dit-elle avec on design aux courbes éloquentes et son bout oblique. Les Gracias sont fabriquée d'un cuir Chiraz attirant, complémenté de boucles sur le côté et une découpe vintage sur le côté. Avec un talon de 5 cm (2") et une semelle souple en caoutchouc, cette chaussure sera votre fidèle compagnon de route pour bien des aventures. Wearever You Go Give Thanks (où que vous alliez, soyez reconnaissant).

Demi-pointures offertes.

Shea from our Calgary store says:
The Gracias are very true to size!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   53 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Deejay from Greater Boston:
Fabulous shoes - and so comfy

As a corporate trainer I'm on my feet all day. I want my feet to feel comfortable, but that doesn't mean I want to give up style. These totally deliver - the coolest shoes in any room, but I could walk for days in these, even on hard city pavement. Unbeatable comfort. Fabulous - my first Fluevogs, and not my last by any means.
Posted by Vanessa C from Melbourne, Australia:
Love these shoes!

Very, very excited to receive my 2 pairs (don't tell my husband!) of Gracias in the post today. The heel is elegant, stylish and just the right height, and they are soooo comfortable to wear. I have a narrow foot and these shoes fit perfectly. This is my fourth pair of Fluevogs from the Wearever family, two of which I bought in Australia a couple of years ago. Thanks to Keith at the LA Store who helped me via email with my enquiries.
Posted by Ruth B from London:
Wear well, walk well!

I bought the Wherever Gracias in cherry two and a half years ago in Vancouver. I felt like I could put them on, walk out of the store and walk all day... and I did. I'm generally not a heel-wearer, but I've walked 10 km in a stretch in these... and they still look fab after much wear. Love, love, love!
Posted by Sandra Iseman from Toronto:
LOVE THEM

These shoes are so beautiful and I love wearing them. I wear them to many business occasions and they make me feel professional and stylish, plus they're comfortable -- good with dresses/skirts, or pants.
Posted by Theresa from Olympic Peninsula:
Muchas Gracias!

Lovely shoes ~ Stylish, lighweight, comfortable, versatile. Normally a 7 ~ and took a 7. Muchas, Muchas Gracias, John!
Posted by Jennifer from Ottawa:
Love mine & the Montreal store

Wanted to order for ages, finally went to only to see no size 8 for Canada. The New York store had some & were happy to send them to me but the wonderful lady who emailed did some searching & found a pair in Montreal. The Montreal store popped them in mail & I got them the next day. Haven't stopped wearing them at work since. Can't wait to wear them to the Chicago store...to buy more shoes of course.
Posted by Kim Fillmore from St. Andrews NB:
I Love my gracias

They are so comfortable. I can work 14 hour days and my feet are not tired. I almost have them worn out. Time to look for another pair.
Posted by DebbieS from Seattle:
Running shoes?

These were my first purchase at the Fluevog store. They were on the sale rack ($99!) in the caramelly color, and of course I walked out with them. I'm discovering that in general, I can buy the Vog styles that fit my narrow-ish foot in my normal size range - 8 1/2 or 9. Anyway, the first time I wore these babies, I had to run 3 blocks to catch a bus. I don't normally run because of knee and hip problems, but I felt fine after my dash in these! I love the Wearever line (also own the Dojhes) - they look amazing, are incredibly comfortable, and the compliments keep pouring in.
Posted by Lori Grierson from Bay City Michigan:
For the love of Gracias!

Gracias, gracias, gracias for the Gracias!! These shoes remind me of when I was a young girl, taking dancing lessons. One evening, as I waited for my mother to come and pick me up...and I was the last girl in the studio...I found a pair on en pointe slippers in my size...tied them up and proceeded to the dance floor. I was only a tap/jazz student, and we were not allowed to use the en pointe slippers, until much training. With those shoes tied up around my feet and ankles, I felt as if they were being cradled. That's how this pair of Fluevogs makes my feet feel! It's absolutely wonderful! I normally wear slippers around the house, but now, I'm wearing my Gracias. Gracias!! ]:o)
Posted by Mary Mann from Indian Rocks Beach, FL:
I'm In Shoe Heaven

I love my shoes! Wearever Gracias in a lovely shade of mustard! They are comfortable; they are lovely; they are fabulous beyond fabulous! I wore them to an art fair and walked a long distance and time in them! They fit like a dream and cradle my foot -- perhaps a bit like Cinderella's glass slipper, albeit a size 11 glass slipper! I was already with Prince Charming, but I felt so grand I knew I could have met another prince if the need arose. Thank you for making such wonderful shoes.

résultats précédents <2829303132333435363738> résultats suivants