Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)
Malibran (Rouge Vin)

Operettas | Malibran [Rouge Vin]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   151 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants

Posted by Dana from Michigan:
Stunning Shoes

These shoes are so perfect that I've decided to wear them as my wedding shoes. They are stunning. I wear size 8 US, so I went with a Fluevog 9. They fit beautifully, are unbelievable comfortable, and go with everything! If you can, buy them. You won't regret it.
Posted by Torres' mom from Eastern Sierra:
Salvaged and shiny new too!

Thanks to Brit and John for great service. I was looking for a replacement for my Sandra mary jane chewed up by my husky. They offered replacement heels my local boot maker was able to fix. He even commented on the quality of the shoes. Almost good as new. I rewarded my frugality with a new pair of black Malibran. I am usually a size 8 and these are just roomy. They accommodate my wide forefoot post 2 pregnancies and bilateral bunion surgeries. I ordered by phone Monday, John sent them out quick, they were on my feet 2 days later. Amazing. My colleague nearly fell over ogling them. Thanks for a fabulous product and personal service.
Posted by Winki from Idaho:
Lovely Lavender!

Love my green ones and was so excited to see the Lilac for Spring! These really are a beautiful soft pastel shade! It delights me to see how Fluevogs shake up my wardrobe! :-)
Posted by Sara from Sweden:
My story of being sent the wrong colour.

So, after eyeing these for a looong time, I eventually had enough money to buy them. I was extremely nervous, since I couldn't try them on before purchasing. (Please start a Fluevog store in Sweden?) They arrived, everything looked good, except.... they sent me the wrong colour?!! I contacted the store that sent them to me, and after two months (god damn the snow here in Sweden) I got my deliciously wine red shoes, and I LOVE them. I actually got complimented on them by a stranger, and that's kinda awesome since it takes a LOT for people in my country to randomly talk to strangers. Might just not buy from Fluevog a second time, not before I get to an IRL store, because I feel like there's too much money at stake...
Posted by Kirsten from Minneapolis:
Mahvelous!

Gotta say up front: I absolutely love the ladies at the uptown store. Janice, Sheri, Bree and Jamie are the BEST! Fabulous taste, fabulous at matching shoe to personality. When I first walked into the store in December, Janeine actually pulled out the wine Malibrans for me to try. Alas, I lost my heart to the low heel and library sass of the burgundy Promise. :) However, the ruby red Malibrans haunted me. I finally went back, tried the Elif and Kitchy Kitchy Boom Boom in teal (!!) tonight, but the Malibrans came home with me today! Bonus: I was wearing rust colored tights. Holy mackerel, the contrasting lace bits matched my tights! John, I don't know how you do it... But keep on working your magic! @>-
Posted by Melissa from Okanagan Valley, BC:
Absolutely adore!

These were my first pair of non-black Fluevogs as well as my first from the Operetta family years ago. The heel and sole needs repair as does the buckle, but I still rock them as they are so comfortable and never fail to get compliments. With each pair of Fluevogs I fall more and more in love and it's so awesome how there's an instant bonding with fellow 'Vogers! Thanks to a husband who truly gets his woman, I even wore a 40th Anniversary re-issue of the Hi-Choice Vanny in black and white (with the very fitting quote on the sole, "To Love or to hate, the Choice is yours - Choose Love!"). The only challenge is trying to decide my next Fluevog pairs of happiness! Thank you John and the wicked team you have. You never fail to help and inspire! If you're contemplating buying your first pair of Fluevogs - stop hemming and hawing and just get a pair!!
Posted by Leigh Ann from Los Angeles:
I went to the LA Fluevog store today on a mission to buy a pair red Together Hi Benatars but ended up buying a pair of the Malibrans in the wine color instead. The wine color on these is way more red then the picture looks on the website which I liked since I was hoping for a true red colored shoe. As far as size goes I am a 6 1/2-7 in the mini shoes (size 8 in the boots) and have very, very wide feet. The Mini family are what I usually go far since they are so perfect for a wider foot but these fit well though a bit narrower then the minis. So far I have walked two miles in them to break them in and they do pinch a bit at the pinky toes but I am sure they will stretch beautifully as do all my Fluevogs after a week or so.
Posted by Brenda from Airdrie, AB:
What's shoes?

I cannot tell you how much I love these shoes. I have a closet full of beautiful footwear and it is a struggle to not put these on everyday. I generally wear a 9, a 9-1/2 would have been fine but I have high arches and needed a 10 for the stationary strap. They look amazing dressed up and adorable with jeans. They are so comfortable that at the end of the day you don't even notice your feet. Except of course that they look soooo good in those bright red shoes.
Posted by Cat from Vancouver:
This is my second review-Vog for these shoes; that's how much I love them. After more than 3 years, my turquoise Malibrans are still going strong, perfectly suited for my flipper-like duck feet. I wear a 9 in most shoes (including the Calamities and the Prodigies), but managed to get my tootsies into an 8 with these little darlings. Fluevog - please please PUH-LEEEESE bring these back in more colours!!!
Posted by Claudia:
Bring back the orange Malibrans! I have these in peach, and now I am sorely regretting not picking them up in orange when I had a chance. Great shoes, I wear them all the time.

résultats précédents 12345678910> résultats suivants