Où suis-je? > Accueil > Magasinez > Détails de l'article

Babycake (Noir)
Babycake (Noir)
Babycake (Noir)

Minis | Babycake [Noir]
GROUPES:   Botte   Décontracté   Femmes   Meilleurs Vendeurs   Talon

La botte Babycake est faite de cuir aniline luxurieux avec un fini lisse ou embossé, des boutons décoratifs, une semelle F en caoutchouc, sans oublier le talon iconique en forme de sablier reconnu pour son adhérence ultime, sa durabilité et son confort. Nommée en l'honneur de notre amie pâtissière qui fait les petits gâteaux les plus délicieux au Canada. Go on, fall in love, we dare you! (Allez-y, devenez amoureux. On vous met au défi!)

La circonférence approximative du mollet : Pointure 6-7 (11"), pointure 8-9 (12") pointure 10-11 (13").
Talon : 3".

Shea from our Calgary store says:
The Babycakes are an excellent, wide fitting boot with a fairly standard fitting calf and length. A fantastic boot for all kinds of feet!

Propriétaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre évalu-vog-ation!   69 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

Posted by Wendy Nemitz from St Paul mn:
I would glad pay for them if

Being a wider calf girl, I pray for the day when John loves us enough to let us fit into his gorgeous boots.
Posted by Julie from Phoenix, AZ:
Awesome boots!

I got these in brown with the embossed leather on sale. I was SO STOKED to find them on sale! But the only available size was an 11. I usually wear a 10 reliably in every shoe, so I indicated on my order that I'd like a consultation from the store. My order was sent to a NY store, and next thing I knew, my boots had shipped, no consultation received. I've ordered from Fluevog online many times. My orders have shipped from Seattle or San Francisco in the past. I've received phone consultation, personal notes and candy in the box when I open it, Fluevog stickers and shoe bags, and just generally fabulous customer service. New York, where's the love? The boots are GORGEOUS, but they are roomy. I hope they don't stretch too much! Now, I just have to wait for the temperature to drop below 100 degrees to wear these beauties! Can't wait!
Posted by Jillo from Vancouver, WA:
Comfort and awesomeness

The truth is, once I zip these boots on, they are so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing them until someone yells "COOL BOOTS!" I've worn them for 10 hours straight. I've walked 4 miles in them after a date went horribly awry. I love them!
Posted by Jennifer from Midwest USA:
I have lusted after these for years. But the narrow shaft means no dice for a sporting lady with leg muscles. When oh when will John offer wide calf sizes so all of us can enjoy his beautiful boots?
Posted by Gabby from MA:
New SIzes in the future?

I have had a crush on these boots for a few years now. Even bought them, but returned since they did not fit. Will there ever be different sizing for wider calves? Say a size 8 foot with a 15"calf?
Posted by Erica from Calgary store/Red Deer, AB:
Babycakes baby my feet

A very comfortable boot in the heel height and the suppleness of the leather over the entire boot. Also, they have great traction in our snowy conditions in the Great White North; thanks to the waffle sole. Love my unique and practical piece of footwear John!
Posted by Jezebelle from Los Angeles, CA:
Another dream shoe

As an ardent fan of my pink Lover boots and my black Sugars ,and I had to get these red Babycakes. The Mini shoe family are my most comfortable shoes I own, as I can wear them on vacation and walk for hours without a problem. They fit like a dream in the calf, too! I bought them a size and a half larger to wear them with socks, like my other Minis. Props to the NYC store for the sweet message with my shoes!
Posted by Rean from Toronto:
Tooled Leather?

Why, oh why do the black boots not come with the same tooled leather as the brown and red ones? Want!
Posted by Misspixie from Long Beach:
Dreams...

I spent Thursday afternoon in the Los Angeles store trying to figure out a way to get these boots to fit me. Sadly, my feet are just too small and the size 6 would not work even with inserts, 2 pairs of socks & much determination. I would love it if you could consider making this line in a size 5 for those of us with smaller feet.
Posted by Amber from New York City:
Best Boots EVER

I bought these boots for my wedding. In fact, I designed my dress around these boots. My calves are the tight, wide, athletic type, so the boot shaft needed to be stretched just a bit. BUT the Fluevog store in SoHo did that for me, free of charge! Hello awesome customer service! Anyway, I took these to Rome for my honeymoon and walked for miles every day in these boots. I toured Castel Sant'Angelo in these boots. I walked miles of cobblestoned streets in these boots. I checked out the Vatican Museum & St. Peter's Basilica in these boots! I hopped up and down the Spanish Steps over and over again in these boots! Oh yes I did! We walked everywhere, never taking public transit or cabs. And my feet NEVER complained. They were tired, but happy. Here's a little tid-bit about my stupid feet. I have high arches, wear orthotics, teach Zumba, have a wicked case of plantar fasciitis and these boots are like a dream come true for me. I love them and I will be buying more. I think it's the wide heel and the appropriate amount of fore-foot support the boot offers. Thank you, Fluevog!!!! Love love love!!! @>- :-B

résultats précédents <3536373839404142434445> résultats suivants