Résultats:   <6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Malibran (Noir)
Operettas | Malibran [Noir]

Cette légendaire chaussure à courroie avec son talon de 2,5" a été inspirée par Maria Malibran, une des plus grandes chanteuses d'opéra du 19e siècle. Elle était reconnue pour la flexibilité, l'étendue et la puissance de sa voix. D'un cuir Baccarat souple verni, elle a une semelle en caoutchouc et un talon enrobé de cuir. Cette chaussure pourrait être à la fois la plus polyvalente et la plus confortable de vos paires de Fluevog, à jamais. La Malibran sera votre chaussure préférée au quotidien, car elle est parfaite pour toutes les occasions ( ce qui est presque impossible). Your Love Makes Me Sing (votre amour me fait chanter).

Demi-pointures disponibles.

Instagram @fluevog #vog_malibran

Ali from our New York store says:
The Malibran will get you to where you are going with ease and style! This last runs as true as you can get! The toe box can be short on some people with longer toes, so maybe try a half size up if you think you may fit that description.

Propritaire de ce Fluevog? Laissez votre valu-vog-ation!   154 soumissions Ajoutez vos commentaires

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants

Posted by Sandra from Victoria:
Love the shoes-super cute. Gave me quite the blisters when I wore them without stockings. Other than that, easy to walk in. Love the new turquoise colour!
Posted by alysha from san francisco:
Malibran, je t'aime!

This is a bit of a premature review, as I have only worn them once, but holy cow! I wore them out to a party last night. Because of San Francisco's notorious lack of cabs, I ended up walking about .75 mile, up and down hills, to get there. How were my feet? Happy. And cute. Stood around and danced on a concrete floor for a while. How were my feet? Happy. And cute. So happy, in fact, that I didn't even try to get a cab home. Just hoofed it in comfort. Oh, for Catherine in Ohio — I had the same squeaking problem. In mine, it was my big toe rubbing up against the end of the shoe (my left foot is larger than my right). I found that cutting one of those pads that they will give you at any Fluevog store and putting it on top of my foot worked. I do plan to have them slightly stretched in the hopes of getting rid of it entirely. Hope this helps.
Posted by Stacy Lerner from Elkhorn, NE:
Love these...have 2 pairs!

I bought my first pair of Operetta Malibran (black) in December 2007 and instantly loved them! I get so many compliments and everyone wants to know where I got them. I lived in Chicago and love the store there (just moved 2 months ago)! About 2 weeks after I bought my 1st pair, I got engaged and being a "shoe" person and less of a "dress" person, I decided if I was wearing a wedding dress I might as well have the coolest shoes ever! So, I found I could buy the Operetta Malibran in a cream color with a beige stiching and they were perfect! Compliments abounded and I was able to wear them comfortably from noon - 1030pm without any problems! Highly recommended!
Posted by Manda from Montreal from Canada:
First and not my last

I bought these shoes in NYC. I saw the cherry colour and fell in love. I have never bought anything but black! When I brought them home to show my bf, I proudly announced these were the best shoes (albeit most expensive I've purchased) ever. He thought they were so sexy, he didn't ask how much they were! heh. That first night, I wore them all around the house, 'in bed' ;) and considered sleeping in them too! I didn't want to take them off. I have a store here in Montreal - I'll be visiting soon. I am emptying my closet of all the shoes that don't compare in comfort, so I can make room for more Fluevog's!
Posted by Catherine from Ohio:
Nice

These shoes are WONDERFUL but...... why do they squeak so much when I wear them without stockings? I'll answer the question myself - I think these shoes have a lesser grade lining that any of my other Fluevogs - Mini Qtees. :-( It's a real bummer, because half of the fun of wearing in-your-face shoes is wearing them without stockings. I got the gray ones; they seem to fit true to size and the finish on the leather outer is fabulous.
Reply from Greg at Fluevog:
Operetta Lining

Actually the lining in the Malibrans are exactly the same as the minis. Earlier versions of the Malibrans did not have the half-suede footstock that newer Malibrans have, but any small insole will help prevent foot-sweat squeaking when not wearing socks.
Posted by dana from Hamilton:
Could love be any sweeter?

I bought my first pair of Operetta's three years ago and I will wear nothing else. For a girl who has desperatley searched for the best pair of Mary Jane's, I have finally been able to put my search to rest. Thank you Fluvog, I am a very happy woman.
Posted by Robin Simons from Delaware:
Love these shoes

I bought a pair of these in burgundy to get married in. I have wide flat picky feet. They didn't need stretching, they are very bouncy and comfortable, and have TONS of style. They are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn, and are lovely.
Posted by Penny from Toronto:
I am in LOVE!

I have wanted to own a pair of Fluevog's for years and when I walked into the Los Angeles store recently, I knew the time had come. I bought these in Yellow and seriously, for something so bright and cheerful, they are truly a go with everything shoe. I also must say that the amazing staff member Shawn at the Melrose store made for a truly fun shopping experience! It's kinda rare to find such a knowledgeable and friendly salesperson. Give this man a raise! I am hooked!
Posted by lou from Melbourne, Austalia:
first heels i can walk in

I'm sold on the Malibrans. Thanks to Sole Devotion in Melbourne (both stores) I have a lovely grey pair and they get comments every time I wear them. They especially perked up a friend I visited in hospital. It's great to find a shoe i can wear all day, look geat in and not have sore feet the next day. Yes, have worn with skirts, dresses and pants. Eagerly awaiting my next pair ... via the gods of Ebay. ,-)
Posted by Rachael from Idaho:
Sassy and comfy

These are the best shoes one could ever own. (Buy more than one pair). I wear them every day for work as they are stylish, comfy and I am regularly complemented on them. They look great with dresses and work pants. Despite the heel height they are unbelievably comfortable to walk in, even distances.

résultats précédents <78910111213141516 résultats suivants